3 Quetions before I start X-Gels/ABE/Bulbine Stack

Prevatte

Prevatte

Awards
Hi guys, I'm preparing to run this trio after Christmas. I've run both bulbine and ABE multiple times, this will be my first run with x-gels. I plan on running for 8 weeks. I've done a lot of research, but I still have a couple questions.
1. If I have the carnitine, would the baby aspirin still be beneficial?
2. Could I take pre-workout STIMino with X-gels (leucine, betaine, taurine, caffeine) or could that counter productive? Do amino acids like leucine act as anti-inflammatory? Or is there too many stims as it is, with the stack plus GMS, ALCAR and beta-alanine?
3. I also have a bottle of OL ELIM1NATE (arimistane) on hand, but given the AI benefits in Bulbine, would it be best to run this with or after the 8 week run?
SNS X-Gels 2G 30 min pre-workout fasted-training days only
Genomyx GMS 6G pre-workout
S.A.N. ALCAR 750-1.5G pre-workout
PES Anabeta Elite 2 caps pre-workout 2 caps post-workout training days, 1-1-1-1 off days
SNS Bulbine 1 cap (350 mg) daily
ON 5G post-workout
SNS Beta-Alanine 3.5G 2x daily
Controlled Labs STIMino? pre-workout?
NOW Dextrose (post-workout)
Generic Multi-Vitamin
Primaforce Cissus-at least 4 hours apart from aRa (only if needed)
Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you have any advice or suggestions, please feel free to let me know!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can use that preworkout. No need for the aspirin if you have GMS and LCLT in the mix. For the eliminate, yes, use it a different time than bulbine, no need to crush your estrogen. Take x gels on an empty stomach preworkout, and only take it on preworkout days if you work out 4 or more times a week. Also, for your off days, I would take ABE with your 2 largest meals (so 2 caps per meal).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can use that preworkout. No need for the aspirin if you have GMS and LCLT in the mix. For the eliminate, yes, use it a different time than bulbine, no need to crush your estrogen. Take x gels on an empty stomach preworkout, and only take it on preworkout days if you work out 4 or more times a week. Also, for your off days, I would take ABE with your 2 largest meals (so 2 caps per meal).
This. X gels on workout days for 50 workouts. ABE you can does 2 caps with the meal before your workout and meal after your workout. I know some people who take 4 caps with their biggest meal as well. You'll love X gels and ABE. Probably my favorite natty stack.