What happened to PES Select Protein Milk Chocolate flavor??

elitemma

elitemma

Awards
What happened to PES Select Protein Milk Chocolate flavor?? I cant seem to find it anywhere.. Was the best tasting protein that I have ever had. Will be sad if they discontinued it.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happened to PES Select Protein Milk Chocolate flavor?? I cant seem to find it anywhere.. Was the best tasting protein that I have ever had. Will be sad if they discontinued it.
It was discontinued a good while ago and replaced it with chocolate frosted cupcake. I enjoyed milk chocolate a lot too and it was probably my second favorite after cpbc.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Milk chocolate was discontinued. I liked it a lot, too. But the frosted chocolate cupcake flavor that replaced it is excellent. Different, but worth a try for sure.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wonder why they discontinued it. I knew they did but I never knew what the reason was for because a lot of people liked the milk chocolate from what I heard.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chocolate cupcake is great if you are unsure of what to get

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder why they discontinued it. I knew they did but I never knew what the reason was for because a lot of people liked the milk chocolate from what I heard.

It was the lowest selling flavour and the worst reviewed in the line (I liked it too). That said, frosted chocolate cupcake is spectacular.

cdnbum88

Awards
Well this is a bummer. That is the only flavor I ever ordered. Have it on my Amazon S&S :damnit:

Any free samples out there to be had for I guess having to chose my next flavor??

cdnbum88

Awards
Well this is a bummer. That is the only flavor I ever ordered. Have it on my Amazon S&S :damnit:

Any free samples out there to be had for I guess having to chose my next flavor??

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Personal Ranking:

GV=C&C (tie) > WCM > Snickerdoodle > CPB > Milk Chocolate > FCC

but GV and C&C are far above the rest IMO

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
It was the lowest selling flavour and the worst reviewed in the line (I liked it too). That said, frosted chocolate cupcake is spectacular.
Ordering some Frosted Chocolate Cupcake tomorrow and it better be gud breh it's one of the only flavors I have never had yet so suppose its about time o_O

Personal Ranking:

Lies

Snickerdoodle > Peppermint Bark > Blondie > rest :p

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Ordering some Frosted Chocolate Cupcake tomorrow and it better be gud breh it's one of the only flavors I have never had yet so suppose its about time o_O

Lies

Snickerdoodle > Peppermint Bark > Blondie > rest :p
I've only ever had 1 off samples of snicker years ago, while tubs of the others... so you may have valid point!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try any other flavors?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I don't think so, but we do offer 7 serving trial sizes on our website and at retailers. Use the code "driven" for 30% off our website.

elitemma

elitemma

Awards
Right on, thanks for all of the responses! Ill have to try the chocolate cupcake flavor... What would you recommend besides the chocolate cupcake flavor?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on, thanks for all of the responses! Ill have to try the chocolate cupcake flavor... What would you recommend besides the chocolate cupcake flavor?
C&C, Snickerdoodle, and CPBC are all legit. I haven't tried GV or FCC yet, they are next on list.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
C&C, Snickerdoodle, and CPBC are all legit. I haven't tried GV or FCC yet, they are next on list.
I normally dislike vanillas bc they're all the same imo. Nope. Best vanilla I've ever had. Ever.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I normally dislike vanillas bc they're all the same imo. Nope. Best vanilla I've ever had. Ever.
I love vanilla everything..except protein. I probably should have grabbed one during 50% off.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personal Ranking:

What is it about the Frosted Chocolate Cupcake that you dislike so much? I don't think anybody else has told me that they prefer the Milk Chocolate over Frosted Chocolate Cupcake.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chocolate PB cupcake and Vanilla are top notch flavours as well

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
What is it about the Frosted Chocolate Cupcake that you dislike so much? I don't think anybody else has told me that they prefer the Milk Chocolate over Frosted Chocolate Cupcake.
It's not that I disliked the frosted cupcake... its just that C&C, GV, Snicker and WCM are just better overall flavors IMO. I preferred Milk Chocolate because the chocolate flavor was bolder and while the cupcake flavor did taste like cupcakes, I'm not the biggest fan of cupcakes/icing

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate peanut butter. The snickerdoodle and vanilla flavors are good, too, but FCC and CPBC are the best in my opinion. The PES site sold out of the new white chocolate mint, but if you can find it elsewhere that's worth a try. I like it better than the original wcm.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoyed milk chocolate but when purchasing that and Blondie both took a backseat to all the rest. I can understand why the decision was made. Man how damn good frosted chocolate cupcake is as an alternative. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Send me your info. I will see to it you get a few to try if I have to send it myself. :)

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established

So ordered the protons earlier and went with the ice t ergonine not had the Iced-T flavoring before either so 2 new PES flavors for me.

This Frosted Chocolate Cupcake better be gud :p

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the milk chocolate was a great chocolate flavour compared to competitor products that I tried however as Synapsin said, it was our slowest selling flavour along with blondie.

Since switching to frosted chocolate cupcake, that is now very close to our top selling flavour. It is also one of my own personal favorites. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So ordered the protons earlier and went with the ice t ergonine not had the Iced-T flavoring before either so 2 new PES flavors for me.

This Frosted Chocolate Cupcake better be gud :p
You will enjoy that protein flavor for sure. Believe it or not I've yet to give the iced tea flavor a try. So been meaning to just haven't quite got to it.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
You will enjoy that protein flavor for sure. Believe it or not I've yet to give the iced tea flavor a try. So been meaning to just haven't quite got to it.
It's my current favorite. Hope you agree!
I am certainly willing to try it; the other flavors have not disappointed tho snickerdoodle still my favorite :) but I love frosting and chocolate cake so.. :D

Still have couple tubs of WCM and CPBC on hand even ;)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am certainly willing to try it; the other flavors have not disappointed tho snickerdoodle still my favorite :) but I love frosting and chocolate cake so.. :D

Still have couple tubs of WCM and CPBC on hand even ;)
I don't dislike chocolate, but don't really think of myself as a huge chocolate fan in general. Given the choice, I'd pick a vanilla shake or ice cream over a chocolate one. However, Frosted Chocolate Cupcake is always somewhere in my daily rotation.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't dislike chocolate, but don't really think of myself as a huge chocolate fan in general. Given the choice, I'd pick a vanilla shake or ice cream over a chocolate one. However, Frosted Chocolate Cupcake is always somewhere in my daily rotation.
About on the same page as you here brother. I like to be a little bit more adventurous with my protein supplementation. Even with how good our chocolate was it just wasn't something I would long for when the options Select has to offer are so amazing and tasty!

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
About on the same page as you here brother. I like to be a little bit more adventurous with my protein supplementation. Even with how good our chocolate was it just wasn't something I would long for when the options Select has to offer are so amazing and tasty!

I have since had a chance to try the Frosted Chocolate Cupcake

I had put off trying this new Frosted Cupcake for while.. I assumed meh its just a dif take on Chocolate.. I was wrong this is fantastic it's IMO much better than plain milk chocolate. Fairly rich and sweet tasting like a chocolate cake batter but not overwhelmingly sweet layers of flavor.

Well done PES

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had put off trying this new Frosted Cupcake for while.. I assumed meh its just a dif take on Chocolate.. I was wrong this is fantastic it's IMO much better than plain milk chocolate. Fairly rich and sweet tasting like a chocolate cake batter but not overwhelmingly sweet layers of flavor.

Well done PES
Great news! I'm glad you liked it. I have a bunch of other flavors that keep just sitting there because I'm constantly reaching for the Frosted Chocolate Cupcake.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have since had a chance to try the Frosted Chocolate Cupcake

Well done PES
Too cool bro. No surprise. The flavor is bomb for sure. I'm craving it right about now!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FCC + Vegan chocolate bliss = my favorite as of late
Oh nice bro. I'm going to have to get a tub of the vegan select. Haven't tried any of them yet. So stocked on regular Select I haven't needed for pull the trigger on it. That combo will have to be in my future.