Mesomorph

Nathan1722

Awards
After I take mesomorph I don't feel hungry for the entire day it hurts to eat does this happen to anyone else? Is there a way to mitigate it?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After I take mesomorph I don't feel hungry for the entire day it hurts to eat does this happen to anyone else? Is there a way to mitigate it?
Probably all the DMAA or another stimulate. Have you tried their Mesomorph Version 2.0 Or a pwo without DMAA. I had something similar happen with a fat burner that had a bunch of DMAA in it.

Nathan1722

Awards
I know it's the dmaa Ive taken 1000mg of caffeine pwo and it didn't surprise my appetite like meso

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know it's the dmaa Ive taken 1000mg of caffeine pwo and it didn't surprise my appetite like meso
Check out the 2.0 I've been using that here and there and like the pump and mild stimulate it provides. Yeah man the DMAA is pretty strong is the Mesomorph.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Like I said it's still pretty good without the DMAA.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Interesting...I never made the connection with my loss of appetite...I'll have to check it out

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DMAA will effect some users differently. I don't notice the loss of appetite when I use it but maybe it does that to you. Good thing they made version 2.0 so you can still enjoy meso without the dmaa.

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
I never did get a loss of appetite while I was on it (for about 2 months) but as LeanEngineer was saying, certain chemicals affect people differently so you should maybe switch up pwo's or try the new version of it

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
With mesomorph I notice loss of appetite if i dont eat as soon as possible after my workout, after that meal, my appetite returns to normal

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
DMAA is a stimulant and has a structure similar to amphetamines, such as adderall. Amphetamines activate the sympathetic nervous system, which is basically your "fight or flight response". This stress/panic signals cancel your hunger cravings. The body diverts blood and energy away from your digestive system and prioritizes muscles and increases heart rate. This explains both why you don't have an appetite as well as the positive energy effects of DMAA. As other users have mentioned, different chemicals/compounds affect people differently so it may be that one person is more sensitive to DMAA than another.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With mesomorph I notice loss of appetite if i dont eat as soon as possible after my workout, after that meal, my appetite returns to normal
Maybe thats why I haven't noticed it cause I always have a post workout meal haha

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
DMAA is a stimulant and has a structure similar to amphetamines, such as adderall. Amphetamines activate the sympathetic nervous system, which is basically your "fight or flight response". This stress/panic signals cancel your hunger cravings. The body diverts blood and energy away from your digestive system and prioritizes muscles and increases heart rate. This explains both why you don't have an appetite as well as the positive energy effects of DMAA. As other users have mentioned, different chemicals/compounds affect people differently so it may be that one person is more sensitive to DMAA than another.
Good info

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0