Quick X-Gels question

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
I've been on a long lay off from here and serious training due to work and some back/neck issues. I've been easing back into the weights for last 6 weeks. I have 70 X-gels and about half container of soy lecithin granules plus protein, creatine, glutamine and bcaas. Should I run the x-gels and Soy Lecithin or would it be best to wait till I can order more and maybe Alphamax to stack with it. Thanks.see

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you only have 70 softgels left, I would wait until you can pick up more. If you're taking 4 per day, it'll only last you 2.5 weeks, which isn't a long enough cycle to see the full benefits IMO. I would pick up another bottle and add the ones you have left to a full bottle.

You could add in soy lecithin if you wanted to, that would be a great stack. Adding in Alphamax XT would also be a good addition, but if you haven't ever run these products solo before I would suggest doing so. By stacking all of these supplements you aren't going to know what product delivered what results. Its always best to run products solo first, and then stack them down the road. Have you used Alphamax XT in the past?

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
I ran Alphamax and X-Gels with soy lecithin sometime back in the spring for 21 doses and was having great results until I had to quit. That's why I have partial bottle left. I guess I may wait till after first of the year when I have some room in the budget to order more. Thanks for quick response.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I ran Alphamax and X-Gels with soy lecithin sometime back in the spring for 21 doses and was having great results until I had to quit. That's why I have partial bottle left. I guess I may wait till after first of the year when I have some room in the budget to order more. Thanks for quick response.
You got it man! If you enjoyed the stack, then I would go for it again. Alphamax XT and X-Gels is a solid stack. Adding in SL would make it even better. Also, if you've had a lot of time off from training, it'd be best to get back into your routine first before adding in too many supplements. You should be back into the rhythm by January, and then you can add in some goodies

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Id hold fire on using the remainder of the gels, simply because by the time it gets kicking you'll be coming off.

Makes more sense to wait to get the most out of it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You got it man! If you enjoyed the stack, then I would go for it again. Alphamax XT and X-Gels is a solid stack. Adding in SL would make it even better. Also, if you've had a lot of time off from training, it'd be best to get back into your routine first before adding in too many supplements. You should be back into the rhythm by January, and then you can add in some goodies
I'd agree with this. Get back in your routine and then through in all the supps.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with these gents. Solid advice. Think of it like this. Get more x gels and now you will have an additional 2 1/2 weeks of it!

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
Thanks for all the replies. Been reading some forums. I'm thinking about getting M-Test also. Have to wait till after Christmas though. Prob start out new year and see what I can do.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies. Been reading some forums. I'm thinking about getting M-Test also. Have to wait till after Christmas though. Prob start out new year and see what I can do.
X gels+M test would be a great stack! you would probably be the first person to run it as well.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Both products have been getting great feedback on the forums. I like that Alphamax XT contains forskolin to help improve body composition and DHAA to help limit estrogen production, but both products are solid options. Feel free to PM any of the reps if you have specific questions on the profile and ingredients in Alphamax XT, we'd be happy to help answer any questions you might have

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would hold for mtest and run together. The sales are good right now, if you can jump on one of those to save some .

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw, Nutriverse is having a sale until Friday. Buy 2 AlphaMax XT get one free.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M Test and X Gels sound interesting. Would be pretty cool to see a log of that. Just started X Gels again and i think i had forgotten how great the pump/vascularity is.

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
Definitely gonna stack M-Test and X-Gels first of the year. Can I run the M-Test the entire time it takes to get 50 workouts in for X-Gels?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pretty much everyone covered it but def wait to get more xgels. 70 caps at even just 4/workout would only be a couple weeks worth and the best effects really don't even come into play until that time.

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
Well met with my dr about blood work. My test level is 228. Gonna put me on Axiron. I guess I'll hold off in X-Gels and M-Test and see how this goes.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Well met with my dr about blood work. My test level is 228. Gonna put me on Axiron. I guess I'll hold off in X-Gels and M-Test and see how this goes.
That's a fair call. See how you feel after the fact. I would only use M Test for the libido purposes while on Axiron but I hope it all works out for you.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely figure out your natural test situation before jumping on any supplements. Then once you had your regimen set, then go ahead and add something like M Test for libido.