Clear Edge Review

kid amnesiac

Awards
Can a mod please move this into the Product Review Forum? I was unable to create a new post there. Thanks!

Background: I was luck enough to get my hands on two Clear Edge betas through the Evomuse Shopify store. I originally paid full price for these but was partially refunded store credit due to the capsules having less actives than anticipated.

I'm a 35 year old, father of 3 children under the age of 5 with a very demanding sales job who tries to hit the gym 4-5 days per week for intense weight training sessions. On top of this we are building a new home which requires a lot of effort to prepare our current home for sale. All of this means that I am very busy & need to be as effective as possible as all tasks to maximize my time.

First Experience: I received my Clear Edge on Black Friday around mid-day. I was in the middle of many trips back / forth to our storage unit, potty training my little girl, putting up our Christmas tree & getting ready for company at night. I excitedly took my first 6 pills but tried to temper my excitement since Matt warned that the first dose may not be as potent. Boy was he wrong. A few short hours later, I had accomplished a significant amount more moving than I had anticipated along with cleaning out the inside of our garage. All of this felt effortless as I was intently focused on my goals.

Subsequent Doses: I have taken 1.5 or 2 doses everyday since & they have all yielded great results. Some of been after the gym where I took my normal pre-workout (Conqu3er Unleashed). Others have been taken with some black Starbucks coffee.

What I have found most effective about this product is the motivation. I'm normally very strong at all aspects of my life when I manage to get dialed in but that is my biggest challenge - MOTIVATION. This product enables me to jump into tasks, focus on what is needed to complete them & do all of it quickly & effectively.

Next Steps: This will become a staple for me & I anticipate will have a significant ROI. I even ordered a bottle from another site (only one they had) on Cyber Monday at only a slight discount (10 percent) even though I know the bottle will not last a full 30 days.

Comparison: I do not have a great deal of Nootropic experience. Noopept actually did not sit well with me & actually made articulation more difficult & thoughts a bit more cloudy. I have used Phenylpiracetame significantly for public speaking. I enjoy it but I feel very stimulated & often cannot sleep. I would prefer taking Clear Edge over either of these products.

Final Rating: 10/10

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Solid review...took my very first dose of clear Edge this morning around 6am with a 200mg caffeine tab. Too early to make a full on review but so far I am a fan, really hope Matt can get this stuff stocked full time

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet review. I haven't tried it but I may have to give it a shot.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Awesome review man! I NEED a great noot in my life right now.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this a preworkout?
More along the lines of a nootropic blend for better focus, clarity, memory ect. I dont see why you could not use this preworkout but I dont think it was designed with that in mind