Sleep Aids, best you've tried

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am looking for something to help knock me out and keep me asleep. Whats the most effective one you've tried? I have only tried growth by Blackstone Labs and it worked fairly well for me.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think I've ever seen a negative review of IML Dream n Grow. We recently had some logs going with nothing but positive things to say. Check them out if you like!

MikeM3

Awards
Valerian root, sleepy time tea with glutamine, and 5-HTP

I personally hate melatonin and will never recommend it to anyone.
It cause me to have really vivid nightmares with caused me to LOSE sleep.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was considering this! but does it still have the kratom in it?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked animal pm. Coleman had resurrect pm but it was discontinued like iron dream by mp. You may find some on clearance

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Considering the new one, Fade Out by Redcon1. I like the phenibut in there considering ill only be using it on nights I work

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
R.E.M. 8.0 by formutech
Outcold by IFORCE
Growth factor Xt by SNS

All have other aspects to them besides sleep aid.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can vouch for Dream N Grow. Puts me out with a nice fuzzy feeling! No grogginess in the morning, as long as I get 6 hours of sleep

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I've ever seen a negative review of IML Dream n Grow. We recently had some logs going with nothing but positive things to say. Check them out if you like!
This^ I logged it and it'll put your d1ck in the dirt.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as OTC goes, diphenhydramine by.a mile. 50 mg does the job. 75 mg or up straight up feels like xanax, valium etc

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
As far as OTC goes, diphenhydramine by.a mile. 50 mg does the job. 75 mg or up straight up feels like xanax, valium etc
Have you tried doxylamine?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried doxylamine?
The best for me. I don't know why it isn't as popular. Stuff is strong and dirt cheap. I spend about 6$/year for it. Other otc stuff out there seems pretty weak and way overpriced

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
The best for me. I don't know why it isn't as popular. Stuff is strong and dirt cheap. I spend about 6$/year for it. Other otc stuff out there seems pretty weak and way overpriced
I couldn't agree more

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
R.E.M. 8.0 by formutech
Outcold by IFORCE
Growth factor Xt by SNS

All have other aspects to them besides sleep aid.
Rem 8.0 and Outcold are both FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Growth Factor XT is not bad either!!! Can't go wrong with any of these 3

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
No, but after hearing you and goodvibes talk it up I may need to. Where can u buy it?
Most pharmacies should have it on the shelf. Warehouse clubs or Amazon have it really cheap as well. It's pretty powerful, you might have some grogginess in the am until you take your stim of choice haha

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleephoria by evomuse should be about to be rereleased and it was AMAZING when I used

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most pharmacies should have it on the shelf. Warehouse clubs or Amazon have it really cheap as well. It's pretty powerful, you might have some grogginess in the am until you take your stim of choice haha
If you've ever taken NyQuil that's the antihistamine in it. It knocks me out cold more than anything (diphenhydramine just makes me feel weird) BUT for me the grogginess next day is brutal.
Any pharmacy will have it though

I have really liked NighTTrain lately from LGI. Seems like I get good sleep with no grogginess though sometimes doesn't put me right to sleep. More to do with me fighting it I think

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Ambien 10mg or actually a cheap one Otc Arnold's iron dream is not bad and it's cheap( but under dosed)

EMG81

Awards
Lots of good suggestions in here. I'm personally a fan of Hypnos by Chaos and Pain.

EMG81

Awards
...Although the lemon berry nectar flavor tastes almost exactly like the original Jack3d, which was a strange blend of sensation the first few times I had it. Pavlovian responses telling me to get ready to rage, while the product itself is putting me to sleep.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Valerian root, sleepy time tea with glutamine, and 5-HTP

I personally hate melatonin and will never recommend it to anyone.
It cause me to have really vivid nightmares with caused me to LOSE sleep.
yep this....I do like melatonin but small amounts of it

the sleepytime tea is underrated

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you've ever taken NyQuil that's the antihistamine in it. It knocks me out cold more than anything (diphenhydramine just makes me feel weird) BUT for me the grogginess next day is brutal.

I have really liked NighTTrain lately from LGI. Seems like I get good sleep with no grogginess though sometimes doesn't put me right to sleep. More to do with me fighting it I think
Honestly after look at that label it looks amazing if you can handle phenubit

Squatchy

Awards
I'm a big fan of Abyss Unparalleled. Glad to see some new suggestions. I'm about out so I'll have to give one of the other products in this thread a try.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
No one mention the old good Animal PM. I loved it about 6-7 times.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a big fan of Abyss Unparalleled. Glad to see some new suggestions. I'm about out so I'll have to give one of the other products in this thread a try.
If I remember right that product is LONG GONE but was really good

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
I like source naturals night rest. Works very good and not a bad price.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others said, Growth Factor XT gives me some amazing sleep. It's also more than just a sleep product, it is exceptional for recovery.

For some reason, Sleephoria has the opposite effect for me :(

I need to try some of the others mentioned.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Growth Factor XT has worked great for me since the first dose.

ChangBang

Awards
I have used a couple and my favorite for knocking me out is core zzz. Usually take my high stim preworkout 4hrs before bed and core zzz is still strong enough at 1/2 scoop to put me to bed

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
600mg phen, 4mg melatonin, 80mg 5htp, 600mg gaba, 50mg velarian root. Insane labs R.I.P. does an amazing job for me. Only use when need to so kinda pricey at 40-50$ but it is the best sleep aid ive ever used

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Ive never tried 5 htp but my friend says it is very effective, ive always been a fan of zma although dreams are vivid so im not sure if you would like it

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive never tried 5 htp but my friend says it is very effective, ive always been a fan of zma although dreams are vivid so im not sure if you would like it
Zma is useless unless you deficient won't do anything and even then it's effects on sleep are minimal

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Zma is useless unless you deficient won't do anything and even then it's effects on sleep are minimal
I just found about it one day and decided to give it a go, definitely would feel more well rested the next day but it wouldn't necessarily put me to sleep faster

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established

Welcome back man, where the hell you been?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In no specific order:

Dream N Grow
RCSS Reserrect PM
Nubreed Heliotropin

hsk

Awards
  • Established
ZMA + 5-htp (50mg-100mg) + Melatonin 3mg

Sleep like the dead on this combo. Before I ran out I was doing:
OL Ghar1ne MK-677 (10mg-20mg) plus the above combo and that made for some really deep restful sleep.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol

Managing a pharmacy takes a lot of my time and been focusing on some Purus social media stuff. Going to try and poke my head in more often though.
Good I learned a lot from you when I was first starting on here and haven't seen you pretty much since then

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
I take 10mg of melatonin with some theanine, and allergy pill, magnesium, and sometimes a prn xanax..I want to try one of the commercial formulas you guys have listed particularly Sleephoria when it gets re-released..

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Also,
~20g Kratom
4g Phenibut

I have a hefty tolerance lol.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Also,
~20g Kratom
4g Phenibut

I have a hefty tolerance lol.
That much Phenibut is a bad idea honestly.

To each their own, but I don't suggest above 1g of Phenibut and if someone takes it, then using it sparingly

For me I rotate between: SNS Growth Factor XT and Nimbus Nutrition Abyss Unparalleled

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
That much Phenibut is a bad idea honestly.

To each their own, but I don't suggest above 1g of Phenibut and if someone takes it, then using it sparingly

For me I rotate between: SNS Growth Factor XT and Nimbus Nutrition Abyss Unparalleled
I agree. I don't use it more than twice a week. My GABA tolerance is naturally high. Especially when it comes to alcohol and benzos.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I recommend Olympus labs ______________

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Wow on the amount of sleep aids people take here/stack. Reminds me so much of myself 10yrs ago.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OTC Drug 10
Hypnotic traveling Supplements 22
Supplements 26
Supplements 101
paul56778 Supplements 69