Questions for Sup3r Epi Elite cycle

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey all,

I am looking to take advantage of all of the black friday sales and get on a cycle of sup3r epi. The goal is a cut/recomp.

Would it be best to dose 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500 for 8 weeks,

or 500/500/750/750/750/750 for 6 weeks?

Also, is there anything you would recommend to stack with it?

Thank you

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How would I want to dose the 1andro for added fat loss?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
330 is a standard dose, maybe start at 220 and see how she goes. Since you're not bulking 220 may be a nice aid for some fat loss.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
How would I want to dose the 1andro for added fat loss?
I agree with V, 1andro would stack nicely with epiandro. His dosing suggestions are on the mark too.

Decided on PCT yet?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
OL andro 1 & EPI is the same stack I am running right now, with on-cycle support. I have run LGD in the past, and put on a boatload of water weight... but this is my first PH run. I am running epi @500 (2 pills per day, split), and andro 1 @220 (2 pills per day, split). I am rolling at the lower dose, but running it out for 8-weeks. I am on my 3rd week right now, and can definitely say my endurance is up, and have to tell myself to stop. Also, my strength is just beginning to climb, and my mid section is thinning down. So far its a good run, and seems like a great product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
330 is a standard dose, maybe start at 220 and see how she goes. Since you're not bulking 220 may be a nice aid for some fat loss.
Agreed. Starting out at 220 sounds like a good idea and bumping up if needed.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to jump on the same stack at 500/330 for 8 weeks, then hit an epi/11 stack this spring. Very excited

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Great minds think alike!

Looking to jump on the same thing before the end of the day. What are you guys running for PCT. I'm planning to follow the same 220mg split / 500mg split with the 1/epi stack and running it out for 8 weeks, maybe up the dose and cut it down to 6 depending on how I'm feeling. Kingsblood / Clomid, or what?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
My PCT will be clomid 50/50/25/25, & OL SuperPCT at the same time.
I also plan to begin AlphaMaxXT 2-weeks after I begin clomid, so I can stager out a natty product to maintain gains.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm going to do 8 weeks of 500 epi andro and 220 andro 1 with cycle support. For PCT clomid 50/50/25/25 with sup3r pct and then I also have 2 bottles of alphamax xt waiting for me to start halfway through pct. does this sound alright?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Any side effects so far?
As far as sides, I noticed some very mild headaches when I first began, but that subsided. I also noticed my nuts don't seem to be sagging as low as normal (still physically the same size), but that could be bc of the change in weather, lol. I took my blood pressure last week and noticed it was slightly elevated one day, but think that was more linked to some life events, bc it was back down the next morning.

As far as gains, I am only on day 19, and noticed stuff kicking in around a week ago. My endurance is def up, to the point I have to tell myself to stop. My strength is slowly creeping up, I have already noticed muscle hardening, and my mid section is beginning to thin down. Keep in mind, my diet is on point, I am doing a clean recomp diet.

I think I'm going to do 8 weeks of 500 epi andro and 220 andro 1 with cycle support. For PCT clomid 50/50/25/25 with sup3r pct and then I also have 2 bottles of alphamax xt waiting for me to start halfway through pct. does this sound alright?
That's 100% the same run I am on right now. The only other thing I am taking is a daily & fish oil with the Andro split. EPI will dry you out, so you may need something like Joyful Joints if the fish oil doesn't relive the joint pain. Also, for PWO I add 2 tbsp. of chia seeds in my protein shakes (along with maco powder). Chia seeds are great for lipid support, since PH can tank them.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you Joe

Do you think this stack would be the best option for me? I'm looking to recomp, but leaning up and cutting fat is definitely the main goal. I want to be as strict on my diet as possible, so any diet advice is appreciated as well.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also, I have about 3/4 of a bottle of sup3r 11 sitting in my room. Would it hurt to just add it in from start of cycle until the bottle is empty? I could probably get about 3 weeks out of it so long as there is no harm in doing so