ISO good natty stack for a woman

razz2525

Awards
I've been researching epi, laxogenin, ARA and ErasePro, AnaBeta Elite. I'm looking to minimize fat gains and increase my strength and muscle size (my upper half needs to catch up with my lower but I can't quite seem to break through this strength plateau on any bicep movement). I just started up with creatine again now that my water intake is more reliable (when I started prepping for my first show several months ago, I found that I was getting plenty bloated but realized it was because my water intake wasn't consistent at all). I've heard ErasePro/AnaBeta combo is great for hardgainers but since I'm an endomorph whose lower half LOVES carbs, maybe that might be overkill for me? I'm looking to bulk on the leaner side, not a huge amount (I'm 44, 5'3", 128lbs right now).

Anything I should not bother with? Anything safe to take daily or just on training days? I've heard that epi/laxo needs to be cycled off at some point.

Thanks for info!

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Disregard information about how your somatotype will dictate your results, if carbs are a large part of your diet then Anabeta would be your best bet out of what you mentioned.

razz2525

Awards
Thanks - should I stack AnaBeta or is it good on its own? Daily dose regardless of whether or not I train (I train 4x a week right now)?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think ABE is good on it's own. I sometimes will stack with X gels or follidrone by 4 caps daily will get you could results over an 8 week period.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
Thanks - should I stack AnaBeta or is it good on its own? Daily dose regardless of whether or not I train (I train 4x a week right now)?
If you never used ABE, I would say run it solo.Also, take it daily.I dosed ABE at 4 caps per day. I took 2 with my breakfast and dinner. The #1 thing I noticed was an increase in appetite. I also experienced more muscle fullness, and an endurance increase. I was to able to do more sets with less soarness.

razz2525

Awards
I've started reading about follidrone 2.0. Sounds like the highest dose of epi right now. Is it just the epi in this product that drives the gains or the other ingredients too? I ask because I already have some (-)-epi from another company (300mg) and am wondering how follidrone stacks up against it. I'm going to start using ABE today!

Will ABE also assist with recovery? I've also read about LCLT helping with DOMs more than ALCAR. Legday was Saturday for me and although I felt great (took epi and laxo that day), I'm suffering today and need to work out legs again tomorrow!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've started reading about follidrone 2.0. Sounds like the highest dose of epi right now. Is it just the epi in this product that drives the gains or the other ingredients too? I ask because I already have some (-)-epi from another company (300mg) and am wondering how follidrone stacks up against it. I'm going to start using ABE today!

Will ABE also assist with recovery? I've also read about LCLT helping with DOMs more than ALCAR. Legday was Saturday for me and although I felt great (took epi and laxo that day), I'm suffering today and need to work out legs again tomorrow!!
Follidrone 2.0 also have Ecklonia Cava in it, which is an even better Natural Anabolic then epi.
Plus it has a few absorption enhancers in it as well.

razz2525

Awards
I also just got my hands on X-gels. How to dose ABE combined with X-gels on training and non-training days? I've already spaced the ABE throughout the day on non-training days.

I admit I'm concerned about the increased soreness with X-gels because I get sore enough after a heavy leg day (quads still sore after a Sunday workout!). Thanks for info!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been researching epi, laxogenin, ARA and ErasePro, AnaBeta Elite. I'm looking to minimize fat gains and increase my strength and muscle size (my upper half needs to catch up with my lower but I can't quite seem to break through this strength plateau on any bicep movement). I just started up with creatine again now that my water intake is more reliable (when I started prepping for my first show several months ago, I found that I was getting plenty bloated but realized it was because my water intake wasn't consistent at all). I've heard ErasePro/AnaBeta combo is great for hardgainers but since I'm an endomorph whose lower half LOVES carbs, maybe that might be overkill for me? I'm looking to bulk on the leaner side, not a huge amount (I'm 44, 5'3", 128lbs right now).

Anything I should not bother with? Anything safe to take daily or just on training days? I've heard that epi/laxo needs to be cycled off at some point.

Thanks for info!
Pretty much any supplement should be cycled, not just epi/laxo. It is good to give your body a break from this ingredients time to time.

Since you are looking for a slower/more controlled bulk, that is going to largely come down to how much of a surplus you eat. You want to eat at a small surplus and nothing too far over maintenance.

A stack that I like for someone with your goals is X-Gels and AlphaMax XT. X-Gels greatly improve strength and pumps. Even at a smaller surplus, strength gains, in my experience, have been that of being in a larger surplus.

AlphaMax XT will help control cortisol, improve body composition and increase performance. One ingredient I would look for in any supplement you choose to use is forskolin; it sounds great for your goals. ALphaMax XT contains a full dose of it. Forskolin can increase testosterone and improve body composition, I will post information below:

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

You are also looking at full doses of ashwagandha and DHAA which is an AI. Depending on your boy composition, the AI will aid in giving you a nice dry look and help increase vasculairty. This is especially true in people who are naturally vascular.

Ferulic acid will help performance and has many other benefits

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/284442-ferulic-acid-research.html

Nutriverse has AlphaMax XT for buy two get one free currently, which will provide you with an awesome 8 week run and still leave you with a bottle for a future run.

razz2525

Awards
Thanks, I didn't know I could stack AlphaMax XT *and* X-Gels (I thought they were basically the same thing). And yes, that's my exact plan - for a slight surplus starting in January... competition estimated for late summer. I was planning on also incorporating ErasePro at some point closer to the competition.

Should AlphaMax XT be taken at the same time as X-Gels on workout days?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I didn't know I could stack AlphaMax XT *and* X-Gels (I thought they were basically the same thing). And yes, that's my exact plan - for a slight surplus starting in January... competition estimated for late summer. I was planning on also incorporating ErasePro at some point closer to the competition.

Should AlphaMax XT be taken at the same time as X-Gels on workout days?
Alphamax XT is best imo taken early morning, then pre bed.