PES High Volume Flavour Poll

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to order a tub of PES' High Volume. I can't decide on which flavour to get though, so thought I'd ask for some opinions

My stockist has
Cotton Candy
Or
Blue Frost

Thanks For Replies

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've had blue frost and currently using cotton candy...

I prefer the cotton candy flavour

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll second the cotton candy!:)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to order a tub of PES' High Volume. I can't decide on which flavour to get though, so thought I'd ask for some opinions

My stockist has
Cotton Candy
Or
Blue Frost

Thanks For Replies
Why not buy both with our BF deal going on? :)

By the time you ended up receiving them, the deal would be over, but I can shoot you a sample of each flavor to try if you'd want?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of those two, cotton candy is better, but I generally prefer raspberry lemonade and paradise cooler to the other flavours.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Why not buy both with our BF deal going on? :)

By the time you ended up receiving them, the deal would be over, but I can shoot you a sample of each flavor to try if you'd want?
I'm in the U.K dude, we don't get the same deals unfortunately. I've already tried Cotton Candy and really enjoyed it, If you could arrange me a Blue Frost sample though I'd really appreciate it!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in the U.K dude, we don't get the same deals unfortunately. I've already tried Cotton Candy and really enjoyed it, If you could arrange me a Blue Frost sample though I'd really appreciate it!
Our website has flat rate international shipping and is open to UK customers mate. Today is the last day for 50% off, use the code driven