Looking for tr3st/dermatrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know where I can find tr3st and/or dermatrest in stock? How about anyone have it in their stash and willing to sell/trade it?

Just realized I need to move up my next cycle to a week from now because of an unplanned trip timing. Had planned on 1 bottle tr3st oral + 1 bottle dermatrest for the cycle. Went to order on Nutriverse and looks like they're not in stock and won't be back until after Christmas!

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
We all looking for it man. Logic says it will not be back until.. ever. To be honest I have a secret little hope that it might suddenly appear as available

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
We all looking for it man. Logic says it will not be back until.. ever. To be honest I have a secret little hope that it might suddenly appear as available
I thought it was gone for good, but Nutriverse lists it as expected by 12/26. Maybe just bullcrap, but I was taking them at their word. What are you going to run instead if it doesn't come back?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro I have my stash, just wanted to stock a little more on oral trest.

Im into injection mood lately, test e plus something else plus oral. Dermatrest leaves space to add an other oral so thats a bonus. I need oral trest for a lifetime pre when I get back to TRT!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lots of places are rec' orders the 2nd week of dec- there are places still on line that sell it

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
lots of places are rec' orders the 2nd week of dec- there are places still on line that sell it
Problem is, I needs to start my cycle in a week if I want to get 8 weeks in prior to a trip. So I can't really wait unless I want to miss out on some gainz!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Now if Alpha1agreda would send me one to tide me over, he would be my hero. Got me feeling like the hamburglar over here!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
No way bro , mine are mine lmao I'm ordering more thou . I'm gunna find out if there's any to spare hah

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude , check nutri-verse , they shoud have some by the end of this month. You welcome.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Dude , check nutri-verse , they shoud have some by the end of this month. You welcome.
Yeah. They say expected by 12/26. Problem is I need it in a week if I want to start cycle with it. Need ALL the gainz!

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You right , I ordered it about 3 weeks ago and it states that November 30 is the day , I gess they change it , sorry about that .

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
You right , I ordered it about 3 weeks ago and it states that November 30 is the day , I gess they change it , sorry about that .
No worries bro. Appreciate the reply anyway!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It looks like you might have to substitute your Trest for Test Prop ?

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How bad is liver hit on this stuff? My enzymes were a little high on my last bloods.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next time this should go in anabolics. Let's have Admin move it.

Status
Not open for further replies.