Alphamax XT + X-Gels Need Help...

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
I need help with a natty stack to run through the first of the year. My caloric intake is usually higher and my cardio is lower this time of year so I was thinking maybe a mini bulk. Then to the dark side first of next year to get ready for spring/pool season.

?? Would Alphamax XT and X-Gels work well as a stack ?? have had good results w/ Xgels but no experience w/ Alphamax

Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea this would be a great stack and is highly rated across the forums! There have been many people that have used this stack with great results, im sure some people will chime in with there experience.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have personally stacked the two products and they work very well together. You won't be disappointed OP, go for it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have personally stacked the two products and they work very well together. You won't be disappointed OP, go for it!
Agreed! This is probably one of my favorite natty stacks to do.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT is one of my favorite boosters, and X-Gels are the bomb. Should be an awesome stack

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran the AlphaMax XT and X-Gels stack twice. I loved it both times, seeing an increase in strength and improved body composition at a small surplus.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need help with a natty stack to run through the first of the year. My caloric intake is usually higher and my cardio is lower this time of year so I was thinking maybe a mini bulk. Then to the dark side first of next year to get ready for spring/pool season.

?? Would Alphamax XT and X-Gels work well as a stack ?? have had good results w/ Xgels but no experience w/ Alphamax

Yes. Very popular stack...one of my favorites. Dose for 8 weeks. Take ArA on training days only. This will also extend the bottle (more bang for your buck). Personally, I dose 2 caps of AlphaMax XT in the morning and 2 at night. The reason I dose at night (I've played around with dosage timing) is because I have found that I sleep a little deeper with this timing and it makes me feel more rested during the day (more energy from quality sleep). I'm actually on this stack right now. Nearing the end of my first bottle.

Are you going to be using any other supplements? Anything else we can help you with? Hope we answered your question. If you need anything else just let us know.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am in the process of running MTest which I plan to follow up with a Mtest/ xgels stack to see how that works. I might try alpha if I can get at a good price.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in the process of running MTest which I plan to follow up with a Mtest/ xgels stack to see how that works. I might try alpha if I can get at a good price.
Well Black Friday is upon us so I'm sure there will be deals on various websites. If I see anything I will let you know.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
can you take alphamax xt and or X-Gels while on a cut? I'm on a slow cut heading towards a physique comp which is 7 months away. So just curious with this.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
can you take alphamax xt and or X-Gels while on a cut? I'm on a slow cut heading towards a physique comp which is 7 months away. So just curious with this.
Yes sir. I actually like Abe/alphamax and xgels best in a cut due to the fact that the forskolin helps with leaning while the ara keeps my strength up which helps me lift harder and burn more cals anyways

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you can. It works for a lean bulk as well but I love taking it when cutting. Keeps my strength up and the forskolin aids in keeping my body fat % down.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To add to what Boone and R1 mentioned.. Besides the F95 which is great on a cut, Alphamax XT also has DHAA which reduces estrogen. I have found that the weight loss from DHAA is much more permanent vs other AIs I have used in the past, and there's no nasty joint pain.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you will really enjoy the body comp changes that are seen from AlphaMax XT.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can get AlphaMax for 20% off at nutriverse right now.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can also get AlphaMax XT buy 2 get 1 free through nutriverse

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That stack is bomb. No doubt you'll enjoy that one!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the most popular stacks out right now. Write a review after you run the stack!

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
my alphamax xt and X Gels order never arrived from Nutriverse; they're been great in helping me out but Im afraid it's been lost in transit.

Im busting to take these while im on this cut.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my alphamax xt and X Gels order never arrived from Nutriverse; they're been great in helping me out but Im afraid it's been lost in transit.

Have you contacted their customer support?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like they are taking care of it though? I thought I had an order lost a week ago. Said the package was delivered on 12/26 but didn't get it until 12/29. The mail can get screwy over the holidays.