ARA+ABE Similar results to 1/4 stack?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

I have some people telling me that a solid cycle of ABE plus ARA with a good diet surplus and training could yield similar bulking results to a 1/4 andro stack?

How true could this actually be?

This may be a stupid question but I haven't experience with either so I'm curious if what I'm being told has any truth behind it? Not sure I buy it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is a good stack, but by no means will a natural stack be comparable to andros or SARMS

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys.

I have some people telling me that a solid cycle of ABE plus ARA with a good diet surplus and training could yield similar bulking results to a 1/4 andro stack?

This may be a stupid question but I haven't experience with either so I'm curious if what I'm being told has any truth behind it? Not sure I buy it
ABE + ArA is one of the best natural stacks on the market, but no, it is not as good as 1/4 andro stacks (which makes sense). That being said, ABE + ArA for 8 weeks or so with a good diet surplus and training would yield great results.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Lol

Who is saying this? Theyre bullsh1tt1ng you bro.

All we will need to do to settle this, is look at the actual numbers of the study done on 1andro, and the study done on ArA.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're good, especially when stacked together, but to think they can compare with PH/SARM/AAS is dumb.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is a good stack, but by no means will a natural stack be comparable to andros or SARMS
This. It's an awesome stack but just not as powerful as an andro stack.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're good, especially when stacked together, but to think they can compare with PH/SARM/AAS is dumb.
Yeah i can't think of any natural product that will actually compare to PH stack..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoever told you that obviously isn't talking from experience. It is a great stack though. Highly recommend it.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Haha I don't want to name names. But thanks for the responses fellas. Having lots of trouble transitioning to the not so natty side. Been training for 12 years, 5'11, 205, 14%bf.

405 squat
550 dead
280 bench (shoulder injury)

I've done so much research and designed so many cycles but can't pull the trigger

NewAgeMayan

Awards
1) how many lean lbs are you wanting to have added at the end of your cycle (natty or otherwise)?

2) how extreme are you prepated to go to accomplish this?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
1) how many lean lbs are you wanting to have added at the end of your cycle (natty or otherwise)?

2) how extreme are you prepated to go to accomplish this?
I want to gain about 8-10lbs lean mass and lose about 5% bf without messing myself up in the long term pretty much

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I want to gain about 8-10lbs lean mass and lose about 5% bf without messing myself up in the long term pretty much
If you add 10lbs lean mass AND your bodyfat mass remains constant, you will have effectively reduced your bfat% by 5%.

It is extremely unlikely you could achieve this running natty herbs/ingredients over the course of 8wks. The only way I could see it being remotely plausible would be in the (again unlikely) scenario where youd be close to achieving those numbers without supplemental assistance anyway.

If you want to achieve those numbers, pin. It would have the highest degree of certainty of all possible options.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
If you add 10lbs lean mass AND your bodyfat mass remains constant, you will have effectively reduced your bfat% by 5%.

It is extremely unlikely you could achieve this running natty herbs/ingredients over the course of 8wks. The only way I could see it being remotely plausible would be in the (again unlikely) scenario where youd be close to achieving those numbers without supplemental assistance anyway.
I'm worried of the estrogen side. Is it possible to run anavar with a form of dermal test as a base?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
What results are ABE and ARA known to give people based off studies?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ah kk cool thanks
On average, on average, it is not unreasonable to expect better gainz with a 1, 4 stack than ABE/ArA. Commonsense, and the studies, bear this out.

But...the thing with averages is there are people who fall either side. So there will be guys who cycle 1,4 and get gainz more in line with ABE/ArA, etc etc. No guarantees where you may fall.

If you want increasing probabilities, youll have to run stronger compounds. Simple.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
On average, on average, it is not unreasonable to expect better gainz with a 1, 4 stack than ABE/ArA. Commonsense, and the studies, bear this out.

But...the thing with averages is there are people who fall either side. So there will be guys who cycle 1,4 and get gainz more in line with ABE/ArA, etc etc. No guarantees where you may fall.

If you want increasing probabilities, youll have to run stronger compounds. Simple.
Are there any threads stating potential sides and risks with DHEA 1/4 andro? I've been inclined to think PH are poison due to what I've read over the years

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My personal experience with ArA and Anabeta Elite or AlphaMax XT in regards to body comp has been lower % in BF (not measured, just before/after pics and the mirror) and roughly 3-5 pounds on the scale (morning before any food/water). Saw a 1 pound gain difference and def strength gains when I took ArA with ABE and AlphaMax XT.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there any threads stating potential sides and risks with DHEA 1/4 andro? I've been inclined to think PH are poison due to what I've read over the years
These are fairly mild products compared to products of the past tbh.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm in a very similar situation to you man. Been lifting for a long time and never touched the stuff but always wanted to... but I'm terrified of it. Anyway, I just can't imagine a natural anabolic that is going to put on several pounds of muscle over an 8 week cycle - at least it's never happened to me. But I've also seen people who run 1/4 for 8 weeks and I've seen their results, and quite frankly, it doesn't seem worth it. I was interested in 1 andro because it's mild but from what I've seen from the results.... eh.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in a very similar situation to you man. Been lifting for a long time and never touched the stuff but always wanted to... but I'm terrified of it. Anyway, I just can't imagine a natural anabolic that is going to put on several pounds of muscle over an 8 week cycle - at least it's never happened to me. But I've also seen people who run 1/4 for 8 weeks and I've seen their results, and quite frankly, it doesn't seem worth it. I was interested in 1 andro because it's mild but from what I've seen from the results.... eh.
A lot depends on dose, delivery system, diet/training. Hard to grow if you're not eating and training right. A lot of people over look this and take PH expecting the stuff to magically give them lean mass.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Gonna give ABE / Xgels and Tr1umph a shot see what happens. Just finishing 8 weeks alphamax XT do I need to wait before taking ABE? Does ur body eventually become resistant to follidrone requiring cycling?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna give ABE / Xgels and Tr1umph a shot see what happens. Just finishing 8 weeks alphamax XT do I need to wait before taking ABE? Does ur body eventually become resistant to follidrone requiring cycling?
Alphamax XT and ABE only overlap with F95. There should be no issue running ABE directly after Alphamax XT. For future runs, Alphamax XT/ABE/Xgels also stack perfectly with each other. They way you are setup now is good though, extends the products for 16 weeks vs 8.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Makes me laugh that people who say ... "these two products together have the same effect as a pro hormone" ... then you ask these people: "Have you ever tried a pro hormone?" ... And the answer is, "NO!" ...
Here, stay away from these people, beware!

Anyway;
ABE + ARA (+ PA + High Volume) was my favorite stack of all time! Tried always in bulk, or normocaloric, exceptional results, pump, endurance, strength, ReComp (from the second bottle).

Unfortunately, as often as I used ARA, my knee pain, wrist, shoulder, occurred, more in that period of ARA, I used to often influence me, difficult to heal soon.
ARA will use it to spring-summer! Sure!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamax XT and ABE only overlap with F95. There should be no issue running ABE directly after Alphamax XT. For future runs, Alphamax XT/ABE/Xgels also stack perfectly with each other. They way you are setup now is good though, extends the products for 16 weeks vs 8.
Agree with this. The AlphaMax XT/ABE/ArA stack is starting to become more popular now. As long as you can handle the forskolin amount.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys.

These will give results, but ph is still
Ph. Personally having used ph in the past and this same stack the results from PH were better. That being said the impact on your health is bigger as well. These days I personally would run the Ave/ARA stack with inhibit-e and reduce Xt. This way I keep lean while bulking.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Some herbal products are very good, but no - they can't compare to hormonal options.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No need to wait at all, you can use ABE now. Use it for 8 weeks at 4 caps a day (either 4 caps at once preworkout, or 2 caps per big carb meal).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to wait at all, you can use ABE now. Use it for 8 weeks at 4 caps a day (either 4 caps at once preworkout, or 2 caps per big carb meal).
^^^. Highly suggest dosing ABE with carb heavy meals.