Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you asking or stating?

LJF

Awards
Stating but I cant understand why I get angry on it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ohhhh. You are feeling aggressive because of using it. No idea.

LJF

Awards
I use it as test boster. Not any other effect of it, just angry.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Send it to me bro, I will test it out for you. If it makes me angry (Which is almost impossible to do) I will report back... :D

:Though I do get aggressive as fcuk in the gym:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WOOOSAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aggression is a common side effect of test boosters, it hits me as well

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I lack common sense ��
I'm not insulting you. But you said that you get no benefit, you only get angry. If you're not seeing any other benefit associated with a natty t-booster, why would you keep using it if it is only making you angry?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Being quicker-to-anger and feeling more aggressive are well-known side-effects of enhanced test-production. Studies have shown that increasing levels of testosterone, even within the normal physiological range, can have a significant effect on brain circuits involved in aggression and threat-processing. I would suggest that this means the product is working, and this effect is simply the most noticeable or most pronounced right now. Some experience more aggression than others, but it should normalize and become less of an issue if you stick with it. I would also add that, for natural test-boosting purposes, I would recommend K1ng's Blood or Test1fy over Sup3r PCT.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you more aggressive? Or angrier? I.e. - are you more likely to act on things vs. are you getting upset over things that normally don't make you upset? I think there is a fine line here and I think anger is actually more estrogen based, while aggression is more testosterone based and the two are often confused - but the two together can be VERY bad and this often happens if you're messing with hormones.

Are you going through a period of stress right now? Maybe you are angry because of a lot of little things and the S-PCT has nothing to do with this?

As others have asked, have you taken anything else in the past 8 weeks that is hormonal or are you coming off a cycle (I would assume yes since you are using a PCT product)?

Has your diet changed? I have noticed being hungry and on test boosters can make me very irritable - especially when combined with going through something stressful in life.

Do you take anything that may effect your mood, like an SSRI? This product does contain some L-Dopa, so maybe there is a chemical issue in the brain?

LJF

Awards
I used trest 2 days a week as a pwo and stoped it. Have done this before with no issues.
Yess I use SSRI so it can be it.
Hade no trouble with alphamax (also has MP in it but less).

Thanks...

To little estro can that also make one irritaded?

WAF

WAF

Awards
I used trest 2 days a week as a pwo and stoped it. Have done this before with no issues.
Yess I use SSRI so it can be it.
Hade no trouble with alphamax (also has MP in it but less).

Thanks...

To little estro can that also make one irritaded?
just messing around. So you used Trest as a PWO? How long were you running it like that? Curious why you stopped Trest i hear its the cat's ass.

LJF

Awards
8 weeks, very good PWO but suppresive according some. They are mybe right.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
According to some? Good Lord. Are you saying to cycled Trest pwo at 50mg ed for 8 weeks?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest is for sure suppressive lol. They are definitely right lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They aren't maybe right trest is one of the most suppressive steroids there is!

LJF

Awards
I used 25mg clomid ED and trest 2-3 days a week as pwo, I diden't feel supressed. But as said it is suppresive so I don't know.
14 days without anything then super pct and pissed of :)

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I used 25mg clomid ED and trest 2-3 days a week as pwo, I diden't feel supressed. But as said it is suppresive so I don't know.
14 days without anything then super pct and pissed of :)
What were you waiting for 14days? For trest to clear off?? How were your gains?

I'd be pissed of too. For doing such a stupidly irresponsible thing

LJF

Awards
3-4 kg keept all.
Clomid 14 days then super pct 7 days before getting pissed off.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm only mildly irritated. Irritated that I've spent the last 8 weeks planning on an Andro cycle, getting all the info on what I need and the best way to run it. Turns out I should have just bought some stuff and shoved it in my body.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm only mildly irritated. Irritated that I've spent the last 8 weeks planning on an Andro cycle, getting all the info on what I need and the best way to run it. Turns out I should have just bought some stuff and shoved it in my body.
Darwinism at its finest bro. At least you'll survive!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, there you go ...using your brain again. You will never get anywhere in life acting like that.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

This guy already expressed that he is pissed. All these comments will do nothing more than make him more pissed. Its the damn S-PCT's fault.

LOL

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Just realized this was almost a month old.... sorry for the late response.