BPI Sports Protein?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recommendations?

I want to try one, looking at peanut butter candy bar, chocolate brownie or chocolate cookie.

Protein powders concern me these days, always disappointed and stuck drinking awlful protein.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today I feel most taste pretty good but I'm not very picky. I'd go with the chocolate cookie if I were you.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Bpi's Best Protein Chocolate Brownie is really nice. Mixes almost instantly, even with just a spoon

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I thought all of bpi's flavors were good, but they're so unrealistically mild and light that it makes them worthless. You literally couldn't add more than 4oz of water or liquid befor it tasted like nothing.

Imo get a better brand.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought all of bpi's flavors were good, but they're so unrealistically mild and light that it makes them worthless. You literally couldn't add more than 4oz of water or liquid befor it tasted like nothing.

Imo get a better brand.
Came in to say this.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^^ All done decently, nothing remarkable or worth re-purchasing knowing there are better options on the market priced the same or better

The vanilla caramel one was even a dislike for me

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ All done decently, nothing remarkable or worth re-purchasing knowing there are better options on the market priced the same or better

The vanilla caramel one was even a dislike for me
That flavor was beyond artificial IMO.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only asked about BPI as a certain website has a sale on it, plus free shipping to Australia. I figured it'd be good to try it :/

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I only asked about BPI as a certain website has a sale on it, plus free shipping to Australia. I figured it'd be good to try it :/
There's a reason it's cheap... not worth it.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
If you aren't drinking it with milk then it's a waste even for the low prices it's sold for.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not bad, I actually had a mate send me Banana Marshmellow and I liked it! Its way better than GIANT SPORTS but not as nice as USPLABS.

Anyways it's the same price as buying from a bulk website here, so I ordered some Choc Cookie, Fudge Brownie and Peanut Butter!