New member here, I would like to introduce my supplement company as well!

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
Hello everyone. I came over here recommended by Wesley Inman from GymNTonic, good friend of mine. Also decided to finally sign up after some long talks with Mr. Parsons, It looks like a great place.

My name is Matt, I live in California. I have been into lifting for the better part of two decades at this point. I have competed in powerlifting numerous times, my last competition was in early 2016. I have taken a break from all that to further pursue my career with VITALIZE SUPPLEMENTS which is a company I started in late 2015.

We created a fat burner called THERMOGENESIS in a cGMP certified facility, and the results with people have been great. It isn't just a traditional high stim only product, it really has an 8 hour time frame of which you can feel it is active, we added concentrated L-dopa and Noopept into the mix to further boost mood. I am not sure if I am allowed to post photos of it etc, so I will wait on a response!

I would love to try and meet as many people as possible, as I have heard nothing but good things about this whole community.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to getting to know you!

-Matt

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome!

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing some product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to AM!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Welcome

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome and interested to see what your company has to offer.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome to you and to the new brand!

Look forward to seeing more