K1ng's Blood + M Test = overkill?

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Wanting some opinions...I like both profiles and there is some overlap...do one, then the other, or both at the same time?
I know thebigt would approve!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Certainly not both at the same time. You won't be able to tell which one is giving you positive or negative effects. Nobody has tried KB yet and people have just begun M-Test so there is really no way to recommend one over the other at this time.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO over kill mate. Just run them at different times.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wanting some opinions...I like both profiles and there is some overlap...do one, then the other, or both at the same time?
I know thebigt would approve!
I have 2 bottles of each, running m-test solo for a month then adding in kingsblood for 2nd month and then kingsblood solo for 3rd month.

I don't see any overlap of ingredients......btw-on 2nd week of m-test and really enjoying it!!!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Overkill? No. Waste of money? Yes.

They both have great profiles. I think it's been well established that while they help test levels (possibly) and mood/energy/libido levels, stacking 5000 test boosters will not treat you like Superdrol.

kid amnesiac

Awards
They overlap on ashwaganda, long jack and shilijat. I wouldn't worry about that except for the double clinical dose of ashwaganda.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
They overlap on ashwaganda, long jack and shilijat. I wouldn't worry about that except for the double clinical dose of ashwaganda.
And that's what I was talking about...I don't mind more TA, but a little worried about a big dose of KSM-66...not sure what that might do...some things to think about for sure...with what everyone said.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

They both have great profiles. I think it's been well established that while they help test levels (possibly) and mood/energy/libido levels, stacking 5000 test boosters will not treat you like Superdrol.
lol...to be honest I think that is a blanket statement. I think it depends on his particular situation...for me I am pct'ing from 3 straight months of heavy andro cycling-clomid has destroyed my libido. m-test has helped a great deal, but If I can get that extra little boost I am willing to pay for it.

geez, it's not like this is the 1st time someone has stacked test boosters-the archives are full of logs of 'stacked' products!!!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It's definitely not economical, and likely crosses the point of diminishing returns by a good bit, so there's really no reason not to extend/split the two up at separate times. I do like the idea of using slightly different products like this in a row or with short breaks due to different ingredients and whatnot though. If you have money burning a hole in your pocket, or just want to squeeze out every last benefit you can naturally, then go for it, haha.
And that's what I was talking about...I don't mind more TA, but a little worried about a big dose of KSM-66...not sure what that might do...some things to think about for sure...with what everyone said.
Higher doses of ashwagandha have been studied before. If anything, it'd just be too calming/sedating, depending on the dose/person/stims taken with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's definitely not economical, and likely crosses the point of diminishing returns by a good bit, so there's really no reason not to extend/split the two up at separate times. I do like the idea of using slightly different products like this in a row or with short breaks due to different ingredients and whatnot though. If you have money burning a hole in your pocket, or just want to squeeze out every last benefit you can naturally, then go for it, haha.

Higher doses of ashwagandha have been studied before. If anything, it'd just be too calming/sedating, depending on the dose/person/stims taken with it.
fair enough....

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it primarily depends on your experience with these types of supps. I would also recommend using each individually for 99% of individuals, but more to see how each treats you rather than for safety/dosing reasons (in this particular case). For example, if you're thebigt and you've got a lot of experience under your belt, you might have a blast stacking two test boosters at the same time as long as the doses/ingredients are within reason. If you haven't gone full "big t" level with t-boosters before, then I definitely wouldn't take 'em together. ;)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it primarily depends on your experience with these types of supps. I would also recommend using each individually for 99% of individuals, but more to see how each treats you rather than for safety/dosing reasons (in this particular case). For example, if you're thebigt and you've got a lot of experience under your belt, you might have a blast stacking two test boosters at the same time as long as the doses/ingredients are within reason. If you haven't gone full "big t" level with t-boosters before, then I definitely wouldn't take 'em together. ;)
Good advise here. Also, what's a higher dose, "full big t" or "Uncle Danes?" Danes

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can buy single ingredients which you particularly feel are missing and stack with your "multi" otherwise just run one after the other as people have said you could also bridge for a short period as part of transitioning from one to the next if you really want to experiment using both at once

Buy the way, notice bulbine and DAA are out of favour and missing from the new gen t boosters. Lol. Wonder which of the current favourites will drop to the kerb in a year or two

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Yes, uncle Danes, what say you on stacking these? You and I have conversed on the TA and other things. Should've mentioned before...the regimen I've been on for a while is Trib Alatus, TA (either LJ100, Tonvara, and now Alivel3x100), HGW, KSM-66. Primavie, Butera Superba, Astargalus, and Orange Triad...it has served me well for libido, sex department, attitude, and well being. So being that a lot of what I take now is M-Test and K1ng's Blood is the reason why I'm interested...everything in one product (pretty much). What I might do, is run them alone and "fill in any gaps" I feel may be there...continue on...good discussion so far.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, uncle Danes, what say you on stacking these? You and I have conversed on the TA and other things. Should've mentioned before...the regimen I've been on for a while is Trib Alatus, TA (either LJ100, Tonvara, and now Alivel3x100), HGW, KSM-66. Primavie, Butera Superba, Astargalus, and Orange Triad...it has served me well for libido, sex department, attitude, and well being. So being that a lot of what I take now is M-Test and K1ng's Blood is the reason why I'm interested...everything in one product (pretty much). What I might do, is run them alone and "fill in any gaps" I feel may be there...continue on...good discussion so far.
Synapsin is right. It is not directly nessesary to stack those at all. But there are many factors such as age etc which plays in here. Are you a young healthy male in your 20s , I would say dont stack. Do you have low T levels , feeling stressed +++ and money is not issue then I would say stack them. But it is Always a good idea to run one by one first time to see how you react to each product.Then if you run them together you will feel if it has more benefits stacked or not. And another important thing is, you know which product gave you lets say stomach issues etc.

Keep in mind, some may react "bad" to higher ashwagandha dose. It may have very sedative effect. That would affect your training, life etc. HITFrank tried KSM66 (the normal/recommended dose) and no matter when he took it (in the morning, before bed etc)he felt "wasted" and sleepy whole day. After one week; 2 weeks, 3 and even 4! After 1 month on, he stopped. And returned to normal :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...to be honest I think that is a blanket statement. I think it depends on his particular situation...for me I am pct'ing from 3 straight months of heavy andro cycling-clomid has destroyed my libido. m-test has helped a great deal, but If I can get that extra little boost I am willing to pay for it.

geez, it's not like this is the 1st time someone has stacked test boosters-the archives are full of logs of 'stacked' products!!!
I think muscleupcrohn's response sums it up. To me and IMO, most people, it will not be cost effective. Not really insulting either products and stuff....but I'm mostly trying to help people save money because unless it's a more special case, I can't see why you'd burn all that money using two products that already have good profiles (when one will most likely be good enough).

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
k1ngs Blood covers all your bases for a successful pct ancillary. No need to stack it with anything.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
k1ngs Blood covers all your bases for a successful pct ancillary. No need to stack it with anything.
Its like alcohol. Just Vodka is more than enough. But hell its fun to mix some other Ethanol sources right ? ;) haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its like alcohol. Just Vodka is more than enough. But hell its fun to mix some other Ethanol sources right ? ;) haha
back in my drinking days I remember something called a black Russian....Kahlua and vodka!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For you my friend, I think it would be even better but not cost effective :)
porterhouse steaks aren't cost effective either, sirloin is much cheaper and probably healthier, lol. BUT........

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried white russian?
nope...I haven't drank in really close to 20 years.....back when I did drink I was mostly a dark eyes straight out of the bottle kind of drunk, lol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Do you need both? Nah. Can you use both? Sure.

In saying that, M Test doesnt need to be stacked with anything, it works well on its own but if you like the idea of stacking, then sure why not.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Speaking strictly from a technical stand point: If it wasn't for the Mucuna (IMO) you could take both at the same time. Even combined it looks like you'd be getting around 350mg of L-DOPA (hard to pinpoint with that 20/90 mix), which seems to be well below any side effect findings. I just am not a fan of 8 weeks of it in the mid-hundreds. Maybe I'm wrong though. I'd be comfortable with the L-DOPA amounts in each one separately though.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of good advice in here. I personally would just try them back to back.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm with most on running back to back and see which you like better.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Both great formulas. I wouldn't run together.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Synapsin is right. It is not directly nessesary to stack those at all. But there are many factors such as age etc which plays in here. Are you a young healthy male in your 20s , I would say dont stack. Do you have low T levels , feeling stressed +++ and money is not issue then I would say stack them. But it is Always a good idea to run one by one first time to see how you react to each product.Then if you run them together you will feel if it has more benefits stacked or not. And another important thing is, you know which product gave you lets say stomach issues etc.

Keep in mind, some may react "bad" to higher ashwagandha dose. It may have very sedative effect. That would affect your training, life etc. HITFrank tried KSM66 (the normal/recommended dose) and no matter when he took it (in the morning, before bed etc)he felt "wasted" and sleepy whole day. After one week; 2 weeks, 3 and even 4! After 1 month on, he stopped. And returned to normal :)
today marks 2 weeks [14 days exactly] on m-test solo....libido and sleep have been improved since day 5, and now both are exceptional.

after 2 weeks on m-test solo I am going to agree with you my friend, the ashwagandha dose would be too much of a sedating effect for me if I ran both m-test and kingsblood together....I am going to run them 1 at a time...

to the op, I am advising against running them together, I have a high tolerance for both stims and sedatives and I think the sedating effect of both together would be too much----I haven't tried kingsblood yet but I think you will be impressed by m-test solo, I know I am!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today marks 2 weeks [14 days exactly] on m-test solo....libido and sleep have been improved since day 5, and now both are exceptional.

after 2 weeks on m-test solo I am going to agree with you my friend, the ashwagandha dose would be too much of a sedating effect for me if I ran both m-test and kingsblood together....I am going to run them 1 at a time...

to the op, I am advising against running them together, I have a high tolerance for both stims and sedatives and I think the sedating effect of both together would be too much----I haven't tried kingsblood yet but I think you will be impressed by m-test solo, I know I am!!!!
I am glad it treat you well my friend! :)

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Awesome...then it will be solo and I will fill in where I think it's needed (if any).

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Im 2 days in on M-TEST and plan to run it solo for 4 weeks. K1NGS BLOOD arrived today also. I may use it as PCT after a 4 week Ostarine/Stano cycle in the new year.

Sleep has improved already btw from M-TEST.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im 2 days in on M-TEST and plan to run it solo for 4 weeks. K1NGS BLOOD arrived today also. I may use it as PCT after a 4 week Ostarine/Stano cycle in the new year.

yup...that is why I changed my mind and do not recommend stacking them, it would be too much of a sedative effect[at least for me]!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Sounds like a good plan. Let us know how you do.

slk28

Awards
Im on kingsblood its ok. Great for strength and focus. But rather combining both products i would just go for sup3rpct or as stated not both at the same time.