UN Iso Sensation 93...Any Good???

CT21

Awards
So when I google UN's Iso Sensation 93 all I get are the standard cookie cutter reviews..."it taste good", "it mixes well", "I found it for a great price", etc...

What I'm trying to figure out is if its high quality, if its protein percent is accurate, has it been found to be "amino spiked"...???
Only bad thing i can find when I google 'Iso sensation 93 protein spiking" is a charge on high lead content by the state of California, but they go after most supplements w/that bull charge, which could be a good thing as I have yet to come across anything really damning. I just want to make sure before I pull the trigger on a few 5lb tubs and then come to find its protein content per serving is half or less then what it claims. So has anyone heard anything in that respect to UN's Iso Sensation...? As always I appreciate the feed back ahead of time fellas...

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
They have a large following on bookface, Phil Heath is sponsored by them so one would like to think they wouldn't risk their reputation but Muscletech didn't seem to care so best you can try to do is contact them directly if you're so inclined.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
Supplements 2
Supplement Logs 0
Supplement Logs 0