Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I noticed a significant increase in libido on day 5...today is day 7 and noticing mood enhancement.

anyone else using M-TEST? if s what do you think so far....btw-I have 2 bottles for a 2 month run, so far looks like it will be a good run!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The libido king has spoken! Excited to see the results throughout your run!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The libido king has spoken! Excited to see the results throughout your run!
you started M-TEST yet?

I want to hear from others who are using it to compare notes.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you started M-TEST yet?

I want to hear from others who are using it to compare notes.
I haven't started it yet. I will start it on my cruise since I am on blast right now with test e.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
thebigt how's the libido increase compare to diesel test? Is it too early to tell? I had a tough PCT and need to get my balls working again

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Lol... my libido is super low... the pics of fat chicks posted on Brandinooooo's log aren't doing sh1t for me. Wtf man I'm worried I lost my mojo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt how's the libido increase compare to diesel test? Is it too early to tell? I had a tough PCT and need to get my balls working again
yes, too early to tell....diesel hits faster but the 5th day boost from m-test is very good and likely will get better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't started it yet. I will start it on my cruise since I am on blast right now with test e.
should really crank up the free test!!!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
You're all in for a great, great treat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to order some to stack with my K1ng's Blood... if that doesn't wake the boys up it's time to get on TRT
money!!!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
you started m-test yet?
Not yet. I'm still working through my second bottle of Alphamax.

Gotta be able to compare them :D

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I noticed a significant increase in libido on day 5...today is day 7 and noticing mood enhancement.

anyone else using M-TEST? if s what do you think so far....btw-I have 2 bottles for a 2 month run, so far looks like it will be a good run!!!
i was waiting for these to start coming, so these should be very helpful. just in time for black friday

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Lol... my libido is super low... the pics of fat chicks posted on Brandinooooo's log aren't doing sh1t for me. Wtf man I'm worried I lost my mojo
Diesel Test will get your mojo back for sure. Not sure about the M-Test.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test will get your mojo back for sure. Not sure about the M-Test.
Not sure if being serious.

100% open label with full dosages of Fadogia, 3,4 div, Tongkat Ali and more for $29...

My blood work from Fadogia alone had my free test up 60%

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if being serious.

100% open label with full dosages of Fadogia, 3,4 div, Tongkat Ali and more for $29...

My blood work from Fadogia alone had my free test up 60%

Sorry, I should've been more clear. I haven't ran M-Test yet but I have ran DTH.

That's what I meant about not sure. I have no doubt it will be good though.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I should've been more clear. I haven't ran M-Test yet but I have ran DTH.

That's what I meant about not sure. I have no doubt it will be good though.
Fair enough.

We spent a lot of time making sure we got the highest quality raws, and the proper dosages so just want people to know we worked hard at it

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is no joke.

- libido is ridiculous. The amount of random boners, time to go second or third rounds is minute now, and the actual orgasms is unreal which is really strange for a guy

- mood is fantastic. Alpha male for sure. And great aggression!

- great and deep sleep!!

I am really only taking this for libido alone so it's actually a incredible product

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough.

We spent a lot of time making sure we got the highest quality raws, and the proper dosages so just want people to know we worked hard at it
That I have no doubt! And I'm looking forward to trying it after my pct. I'm running my DTH for the first 4 weeks (during Nolva and Clomid) and then I was planning on M-Test for the following 8 weeks. Maybe throw some natty anabolics in as well but I wanted to try it solo first.

This stuff is no joke.

- libido is ridiculous. The amount of random boners, time to go second or third rounds is minute now, and the actual orgasms is unreal which is really strange for a guy

- great and deep sleep!!

I am really only taking this for libido alone so it's actually a incredible product
Awesome!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Is this for real.... bc notthing new on that lable?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough.

If I may enquire as to where those raws are sourced from?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this for real.... bc notthing new on that lable?
Are you saying that this can't be effective because there are no new or innovative ingrediants?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt I'm starting it tomorrow

Will be stacking it with BLR Rebirth & Letrone, plus Inhibit P & Invictus. :biglaugh:

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established

Will be stacking it with BLR Rebirth & Letrone, plus Inhibit P & Invictus. :biglaugh:
How do you like Invictus btw? I've been eyeing it for a while and should just buy some

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am using Invictus, VII KT and will be using Virtus.

They are all great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

lol...go big or stay home...big fan of the inhibits p and e lots of bang for the buck.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is no joke.

- great and deep sleep!!

I was in pct for 7 days using clomid/exem and my libido was truly tanked before starting m-test 8 days ago. day 5 saw a very nice boost in libido and it keeps getting better.

I made the rookie mistake of not having pct lined up in advance-I had clomid/exem on hand and thought I had time to order m-test right before pct started, well nutraplanet was delayed on getting restock of m-test after they had sold out-[nutraplanet did make it up to me by sending some bonus goodies]....moral of the story-all together now------have pct products on hand in advance of pct!!!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I think M Test will blow it away
100%

Tried both. As I've said on other threads I've had to stop alphamax due to libido issues. Had high hopes due to its great profile

M-test profile is perfectly balanced

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Lj100, 1g per day, 5-10 days you should want to start humping trees

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you like Invictus btw? I've been eyeing it for a while and should just buy some
Invictus is great. Nice calming affect in addition to the leaning effects, plus I havent been sick since i started using
it 4 months ago.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Invictus is great. Nice calming affect in addition to the leaning effects, plus I havent been sick since i started using
it 4 months ago.
Never tried that. I thought of picking up a few to run.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love this great feedback for M-TEST so far. It truly is a great profile, and there are very few competitors IMO that will match it.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was in pct for 7 days using clomid/exem and my libido was truly tanked before starting m-test 8 days ago. day 5 saw a very nice boost in libido and it keeps getting better.

I made the rookie mistake of not having pct lined up in advance-I had clomid/exem on hand and thought I had time to order m-test right before pct started, well nutraplanet was delayed on getting restock of m-test after they had sold out-[nutraplanet did make it up to me by sending some bonus goodies]....moral of the story-all together now------have pct products on hand in advance of pct!!!
All together now! All together now!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to give this baby a spin...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

initialize

Awards
Oh hell yeah... ordered from Lockout Supplements 2 bottles of M-test. It was supposed to show up Thursday but arrived today. Just took my first dose an hour ago.

Y'all got me excited... like someone else said, my "mojo" seems to have taken a hit after my most recent PH cycle. I did Nolva for PCT but I haven't felt the same. I think I'm done with PHs for good, dead srs

I'll update you guys as well as the days go by. By the way, ignore my post count... I'm an avid member of bodybuilding.com so I usually post there (any miscers on here?)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
add better, deeper sleep to the list....last 2 nights time from bed to sleep has decreased and waking up more 'refreshed'.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
add better, deeper sleep to the list....last 2 nights time from bed to sleep has decreased and waking up more 'refreshed'.
Worth it just for this aspect