Hello guys, I'm new here need help with lg andro bulking kit.

S

Superyei

Awards
Hello, I need help on where to purchase the kit. A friend told me eBay but I would like a more trusted source, thanks.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Most of the sponsor stores here will have it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mind and muscle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd use the sponsor sites that on here.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Did you get the bulking kit? I'm just curious if you are going to log your use of it.

S

Superyei

Awards
Hello, no i got the trifecta kit. Sorry no I was not planning on doing a log. Just took pictures and measurements from now and at the end will do the same to see if it made any results. I'm on day 2 today.

S

Superyei

Awards
Hey guys, I forgot to post here again. I finished the cycle. Trifecta bulking kit. It actually worked for me. I followed their workout routine and ate according to their suggested foods and meals per day. I did miss some meals and got out of track here and there but it worked. I think I only gained about 8lbs of weight because of all the soccer I play, but other than that, it worked. How can I post a before and after photo here?
Will do the andro bulking kit next. Thanks guys.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Nice job. Sounds like a solid run. Check into a pct asap if you haven't already.

S

Superyei

Awards
Thank you. It worked good. PCT was already mixed in the last two weeks of the program.
I Had no kind of side effects while on it either.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, glad you enjoyed!! Sounds like you had a good time running it which is good to see with no side effects especially!! Highly underrated stack IMO which doesn't get enough talk!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great tp hear, Happy New Year!