PES High Volume vs IFN HemaVO2Max

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm shopping for Pre-Workouts, mainly looking for the PUMP, STRENGTH and FOCUS benefits. Considering my budget, my preferences and availability over here in he UK I have narrowed it down to these two,
PES' High Volume
IForce Nutrition's HemaVO2 Max.

Looking for people's opinions, reviews and experiences to help me decide.

Thanks and Reps are on offer ;)

fakenatty3

Awards
GAT PMP gives me some killer pump! They have a stim-free version as well if you wanted to stay away from caffeine.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, both are solid options. I find HemaVO2 to give me a little more focus, but High Volume delivers a wicked pump. Also, check out VasoMax if you're looking for a pump/focus product. VasoMax was just released, and just started hitting retailers last week. It delivers an incredible pump and good mental clarity and focus.

Are you currently taking any stimulant pre-workouts?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, both are solid options. I find HemaVO2 to give me a little more focus, but High Volume delivers a wicked pump. Also, check out VasoMax if you're looking for a pump/focus product. VasoMax was just released, and just started hitting retailers last week. It delivers an incredible pump and good mental clarity and focus.

Are you currently taking any stimulant pre-workouts?
I've looked at VasoMax, it was the third option and the last one I knocked off the list to narrow it down to these two.

I don't usually take pre-workouts at all tbh. But I've been experimenting with some samples and doing a load of research over the past few weeks.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've looked at VasoMax, it was the third option and the last one I knocked off the list to narrow it down to these two.

I don't usually take pre-workouts at all tbh. But I've been experimenting with some samples and doing a load of research over the past few weeks.
Well then you've certainly done your research in the non-stim preworkout world! While Vasomax is new to the market and doesn't have as much/any feedback or reviews, I would highly suggest giving it a try. Vasomax contains some newer ingredients to the non-stim preworkout world including GSNO, which can increase N.O. production in the body. It also contains Rutaecarpine, which acts as a vasorelaxer. This is another ingredient that's newer to these type of products, which has significant impacts on blood flow to the brain and muscle (big focus, big pump). I would give Vasomax another consideration, you'll be pleased with it.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Well then you've certainly done your research in the non-stim preworkout world! While Vasomax is new to the market and doesn't have as much/any feedback or reviews, I would highly suggest giving it a try. Vasomax contains some newer ingredients to the non-stim preworkout world including GSNO, which can increase N.O. production in the body. It also contains Rutaecarpine, which acts as a vasorelaxer. This is another ingredient that's newer to these type of products, which has significant impacts on blood flow to the brain and muscle (big focus, big pump). I would give Vasomax another consideration, you'll be pleased with it.
If it had Citrulline and Agmatine Sulfate in it I would have bought it without question. Those two ingredients have been in all of my top three trial supps

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it had Citrulline and Agmatine Sulfate in it I would have bought it without question. Those two ingredients have been in all of my top three trial supps
SNS Agmatine is a cheap option to stack with if you really want it. I wouldn't rule out Vasomax just because it doesn't have an ingredient in it. Performax Labs always puts out quality products so I highly doubt you would be disappointed.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
SNS Agmatine is a cheap option to stack with if you really want it. I wouldn't rule out Vasomax just because it doesn't have an ingredient in it. Performax Labs always puts out quality products so I highly doubt you would be disappointed.
I know PerforMax puts out good products, I'm a big fan of their HyperMax XT, SlinMax and OxyMax. I tried their HyperMax too.
I can't get SNS Agmatine over here, the E.U are in the process of banning it in supplements. I'd have to order from the US and the shipping is ridiculous!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with pes high volume. Tons of positive reviews on it.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm shopping for Pre-Workouts, mainly looking for the PUMP, STRENGTH and FOCUS benefits. Considering my budget, my preferences and availability over here in he UK I have narrowed it down to these two,
PES' High Volume
IForce Nutrition's HemaVO2 Max.

Looking for people's opinions, reviews and experiences to help me decide.

Thanks and Reps are on offer ;)
High volume for sure. It has a full dose of nitrate, citrulline, agmatine, has hydromax and taurine, ferulic acid for strength gains, etc. If you really need extra focus, you can buy stims for very cheap and include them on days you need them.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High Volume is a great product. I've used it many times in the past. Looks like you have made your decision. In the future, if you have any questions regarding PowerMax XT or VasoMax, please don't hesitate to ask. Although they do not contain agmatine, they both are great products. I stacked the two for the first time today and it was one of my best workouts in a while.

A lot of supplements claim that they increase "focus" but the only product I have seen that from is Lit Up. Until VasoMax came out. I def get a tunnel vision type of feeling when using it. VasoMax also creates a nice pump using nitrates as well as Amentoflavone. I have some bulk agmatine but I don't really need it when using VasoMax or PowerMax XT but like another person above said...it's pretty cheap so you can always add it if you want it.

If you wanted to venture into the PowerMax XT side of things, it contains Amentoflavone for the pump aspect of things, but also contains creatine mono (5g) which saves you a little bit of money by not having to add in your own bulk mono. There are also quite a bit of recent (and some current) logs on PowerMax XT right now on the forum.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it.
If you wanted to venture into the PowerMax XT side of things, it's well rounded...meaning it has nitrates and Amentoflavone for the pump aspect of things, but also contains creatine mono (5g) which saves you a little bit of money by not having to add in your own bulk mono. There are also quite a bit of recent (and some current) logs on PowerMax XT right now on the forum.
Powermax XT doesn't have any form of nitrates in it...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My mind was referring to potassium phosphate lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know PerforMax puts out good products, I'm a big fan of their HyperMax XT, SlinMax and OxyMax. I tried their HyperMax too.
I can't get SNS Agmatine over here, the E.U are in the process of banning it in supplements. I'd have to order from the US and the shipping is ridiculous!
Okay, makes sense! I just didn't think ruling out a supplement for not having an ingredient was very smart.

Ive never had High Volume, sadly, but I did love HemoVO2 when I had it.

boobie45

Awards
What can you add to high volume (no-stim) to give a focus aspect? I train later @ night & like some focus & also like to go to sleep lol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What can you add to high volume (no-stim) to give a focus aspect? I train later @ night & like some focus & also like to go to sleep lol
Cdp-choline + alcar would be a simple effective addition.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people react differently to various nootropics, so something that isn't "stimulating" may still keep someone else up a bit if taken at night.

With that said, things like choline (Alpha-GPC or CDP-Choline) and Huperzine-A are common and effective supplements that can help with focus (I have taken them late at night without effecting sleep in many ways; both on their own for studying, and for a late workout when using VasoMax, which contains both Alpha-GPC and Huperzine-A).

ALCAR is another option that many people enjoy (although some people find it somewhat energizing), and Noopept can also provide very nice focus, but as for taking it late at night, I've never tried it.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some people react differently to various nootropics, so something that isn't "stimulating" may still keep someone else up a bit if taken at night.

With that said, things like choline (Alpha-GPC or CDP-Choline) and Huperzine-A are common and effective supplements that can help with focus (I have taken them late at night without effecting sleep in many ways; both on their own for studying, and for a late workout when using VasoMax, which contains both Alpha-GPC and Huperzine-A).

ALCAR is another option that many people enjoy (although some people find it somewhat energizing), and Noopept can also provide very nice focus, but as for taking it late at night, I've never tried it.
Is it a pre-requisite for you as a rep to mention a Performax product in each post in product threads, so you can get your few products comp each month??

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it a pre-requisite for you as a rep to mention a Performax product in each post in product threads, so you can get your few products comp each month??
Come on man, you know I have plenty of posts that don't mention company products at all, whether it's advice on nootropics, PA/lecithin questions, etc. You know I'm not the type to just randomly plug something and not actually help answer questions people have.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Come on man, you know I have plenty of posts that don't mention company products at all, whether it's advice on nootropics, PA/lecithin questions, etc. You know I'm not the type to just randomly plug something and not actually help answer questions people have.
Ohh absolutely, you are one of my fav posters on this forum actually. Was just asking in general, cause im sure its not just me that feels the product pushing (not by you mostly) is a bit over the top, in some threads anyways.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Go for whichever you can get a good deal on. High Volume and Hemavo2 Max are both great. I'd say that HV formula is superior, but i get the same effect from both.
And lol @ the VasoMax pushing. Gotta agree with NoAddedHmones on that one. It gets to a point where it's just embarrassing. Not bashing the formula, cause it's great, but he really didn't ask.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES High Volume. Look at the profile and you'll realize it actually has a specialized purpose (where it excels at its intended purpose). If you want energy/focus/acute strength, add Caffeine (100-300mg), ALCAR (1g-2g), and Alpha-GPC (300-600mg).

If you want a mix of everything though, OL Conqu3r Unleashed. I'm not a rep, and I know it wasn't mentioned in this thread, but this PWO does everything for me and it IMO, much better than IFN HemavolMax. It is literally meant for PRE WORKOUT (without ingredients that have no place in a pre-workout). Of course, I wish it had more Alpha-GPC, no Bioperine and possibly no COP either, but even with these gripes, I'd recommend this over IFN HemavolVO2Max.

Unless you can get that IFN product at a significant discount, either go with PES High Volume + the additions above, or OL Conqu3r Unleashed. But honestly, OL and Nutriverse run sales literally every week to the point where you can get heavily discounted OL CU.

Cottoncheeze

Awards

Cytosport "Fast Twitch" is the best!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I bought and tried some OL Conqu3r Unleashed samples and the powder wasn't powder, it was some form of hard solid that I had to smash up myself, and even after all that it didn't mix or dissolve. I'm an OL fan but that was a total waste of money and a big let down

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought and tried some OL Conqu3r Unleashed samples and the powder wasn't powder, it was some form of hard solid that I had to smash up myself, and even after all that it didn't mix or dissolve. I'm an OL fan but that was a total waste of money and a big let down
Are you US? Send me your address and I'll get some stim free powder samples out to you.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
In that case send me your address and I will fire you a couple of High Volume samples. :)
Really appreciate the offer of samples man. Apparently your inbox is full.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Some people feel like ALCAR keeps them up, so try cdp choline (250 mg) + 1 gram ALCAR and see how that goes
Those are good doses to start at. Also, if you're trying to conserve costs as much as possible, you could replace the CDP-Choline with choline bitartrate. It isn't a "premium" choline source like CDP or GPC, but I find it can still be useful, and is a lot cheaper than CDP/GPC. If using bitartrate, I'd use 2-2.4g.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
High volume all the way for me. I've tried many non stim pump pre workouts, including hemavo2max, and high volume is the best in my opinion.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've or RL high volume in my pantry waiting to be cracked open. It's next.

Using up the last of my stim preworkout then taking a month break off stims with high volume.

verma

Awards
Just been in the same scenario as yourself and live in the UK too, went for Hemo in the end as worked out better value and also available and in stock in most places...1st pump of the day today was pretty good! Have tried high volume before and was good too.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Just been in the same scenario as yourself and live in the UK too, went for Hemo in the end as worked out better value and also available and in stock in most places...1st pump of the day today was pretty good! Have tried high volume before and was good too.
How would you compare the two?
Pump ratings of both?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are good doses to start at. Also, if you're trying to conserve costs as much as possible, you could replace the CDP-Choline with choline bitartrate. It isn't a "premium" choline source like CDP or GPC, but I find it can still be useful, and is a lot cheaper than CDP/GPC. If using bitartrate, I'd use 2-2.4g.
Yeah that's also a fair recommendation.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regarding Alpha-GPC, I usually only supplement with it on days I go non stim with my pre workouts. I am going to supplement with it daily now after seeing this study a few days ago. Although it may not be a huge boost in strength, any boost is nice.

http://www.ergo-log.com/alpha-gpc-strength.html

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both great products that I've used time and time again. I feel like I get more focus and vascularity with Hemavo2. Honestly while I loved HV, I was 2 scooping it with each use whereas I've never used more than 1 scoop of Hemavo2 at a time. My advice would be to try each of them for yourself. Usually the best way to figure it out

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Both great products that I've used time and time again. I feel like I get more focus and vascularity with Hemavo2. Honestly while I loved HV, I was 2 scooping it with each use whereas I've never used more than 1 scoop of Hemavo2 at a time. My advice would be to try each of them for yourself. Usually the best way to figure it out
I would like to try both. Supps are just extra expensive over here in the UK with the 20% sports supplement tax. I'm asking for experiences to help me make the right/best choice. And why I'm really hoping the PES reps can pull through and can send me some HV samples.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to try both. Supps are just extra expensive over here in the UK with the 20% sports supplement tax. I'm asking for experiences to help me make the right/best choice. And why I'm really hoping the PES reps can pull through and can send me some HV samples.
Just go with one now and the other in the future.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think this is a fair way to compare the two products.

I did a detailed analysis when asked about it a while ago. I don't know if this reflects the current version of Hemavo2 Max or not (or even if this matters as the UK may have old stock).

When looking at value for money it is better to look at total actives versus scoop for scoop basis.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/262736-hemavo2-any-word.html#post4784329

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I don't think this is a fair way to compare the two products.

When looking at value for money it is better to look at total actives versus scoop for scoop basis.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/262736-hemavo2-any-word.html#post4784329
That's why it's so hard to decide between the two on just reading/on paper.

IFN HemoVO2 Max Main Points
Citrulline 2g
Agamatine 1g
HydroMax 2g
Creatine(s) 2g
Mind And Focus Boost 1.2g
Choline Bitartrate 1g
DMAE 200mg

PES High Volume Main Points
Citrulline 4g
Agmatine 1g
Arginine Nitrate 2g