Supplements regimens helps

Bangemout

Bangemout

Awards
Current situation: age twenty five
Height five nine
Weighing at one eighty two

Suggestions help please looking to cut then bulk real supplements that actually works long way to go have tried all kinds of supplements nothing really worked as expected been of went cold turkey for about 2 months now looking for something that actually works before i hit the stores again

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caffeine + OL Rauwolscine + AM Fasted Cardio + Caloric Deficit = Cut City.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine HCL or Rauwolscine with fasted cardio is a great suggestion for fat loss. I would also look into Oxymax XT for cutting. Oxymax XT contains a great profile of ingredients to increase energy and thermogenesis, suppress appetite, and improve mood and well being. It also includes forskolin, which has been studied to help improve body composition.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into Shift by PEScience. It has a full daily dose of forskolin, grains of paradise, synephrine, rhodiola rosea, and can be stacked with caffeine and yohimbine (both cheap ingredients). SHIFT is a thermogenic that will help you lose body fat % and gain lean mass.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It may also be worth looking into a daily ergogen-type supplement; something that can help you during cutting AND bulking. I personally use PowerMax XT when I'm bulking and cutting. It contains your full daily dose of creatine, which we all know is great when bulking, but also has research showing it can help maintain muscular performance during short-term overreaching, which I feel has potential carry-over to maintaining strength and performance while cutting:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14685870
It also contains a full dose of betaine, which has research showing it can improve body composition by both increasing lean body mass and reducing body fat, making it a valuable addition during bulking and cutting:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3844502/
With it, you're also getting other useful ingredients like l-alanyl l-glutamine, COP, taurine, glycerol, and Amentoflavone to help with endurance and pumps.

It's not something that's really a "fat-loss/cutting" product, but supplements like this (PowerMax XT, Ergonine, etc) do have a place during cuts, especially for people who are natural, as they can help maximize performance and maintain strength and size during your cut, and then obviously still be beneficial during a bulk.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most supplements can be used for either goal. Not all but many. Cutting/bulking is dependent on diet. I can train the same way for either one and still achieve the results I'm looking for. But I also cut very easily so there isn't really a need for me to add a ton of cardio...etc. that being said, look into HIIT for cardio. Very effective for fat loss. Track your macros and set up a routine tailored for your goal(s).

Search around the forum on supplement reviews/logs and find what seems to fit you and your budget best.

Staple supplements should include fish oil, creatine, BCAAs, protein, multi vitamin. My favorite multi to take is orange triad. It's a favorite on the forum as well.

Right now I am using Get Diesel Nutrition BCAAs. Flavor is pretty good (I think I have cherry limeade) and it's a pretty good formula.

For creatine, I like bulk mono. That being said, a product like PowerMax XT has creatine mono in the formula already but also has other ingredients that will benefit you during a workout as well. Not sure if you already have a pre workout in mind to use, but PowerMax XT and VasoMax are both stim free and both contain Amentoflavone which helps with achieving a pump without the use of nitrates. If you are looking for a stim free pre workout that contains nitrates, VasoMax is a solid option.

Another product to consider for cutting or bulking is SlinMax. SlinMax is a nutrient partitioner that increases insulin production and increases insulin sensitivity. It also contains Agmatine which will lead to great pumps in the gym. SlinMax is available at TF Supplements and it is buy one get one 50% off right now.

Another ingredient to look for while shopping for supplements is Forskolin - 95. This is usually used while cutting because it is effective for fat loss/body comp, but you can use it on a bulk to help keep fat at a minimal. My favorite muscle builders that contain Forskolin are Anabeta Elite and AlphaMax XT.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Height five nine

Suggestions help please looking to cut then bulk real supplements that actually works long way to go have tried all kinds of supplements nothing really worked as expected been of went cold turkey for about 2 months now looking for something that actually works before i hit the stores again
Bigger question, why do you want to cut then bulk? What have you tried thus far?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Height five nine

Can you tell us what type of supplements you are looking to try? For example: do you want a fat burner? Pre workout? Test booster? Estrogen/ cortisol control? Let us know specifically so we can lead you in the right direction.

Also, inform us on your typical diet as well as training routine. That will make the greatest impact.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ahhh magical supplements

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't believe the amount of supplement suggestions when no one has even asked about his experience, diet, training, etc.