Is Omega Sports Strive stll produced...? Whats your experiences/review

CT21

Awards
Does anyone know if Omega Sports Strive is still produced. Most sites are out of stock and the 1 place I can find it, they only have cherry limeade in stock. Is this just overstock that this one particular place still has then once its gone its gone for good...? I about to pull the trigger on it as the formula is something that stands out to me alot when I saw it, but i dont want to buy it if its fake, that one flavor sucks or if I can only get one because I'd like to use it for at least 3 months. Also please post your experience with Strive if you've tried it, what flavors you like best and if you thinks its quality...

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like a pretty good intra: BCAA + EAA + Hydration + Endurance aids

I have not personally used it, but if you don't want to risk trying to find old product and want something similar if not better, I'd look at Olympus Labs Endur3/Endur3+

endurelabel.jpg

As you can see, you get hefty doses of EAAs and BCAAs, Endurance Aids, Hydration aids, and even 20g carb10 if you choose Endur3+. That and the Pina Colada flavor is quite tasty.

Sorry I can't help determine if the remaining Strive stock is real or fake...but you've got alternatives.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah stive is pretty darn good but expensive at the same time

solid ajipure with peptopro makes it awesome

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Strive was my favorite AA supplement, cherry limeade tasted good from what I remember but if somewhere has it in stock I'd be wary of how long it's been sitting around for and potential clumping issues. Looking back I probably wouldn't pay the high price for it though.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think Omega sports is really around anymore

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still have an unopened tub of Strive Cherry-Lime, no clue if it's even good anymore.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happen to them they use to be one of the best companys out their?
I remember buying their Cre-Ethyl Thunder. I think they got bought out by somebody. I forget
Yeah. They got bought out and went in the wrong direction, and I think they went under (they were never really profitable).