Question on Glycobol dosing

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
So the suggested dosing on the bottle says to take 30 min prior to a crab meal for cutting and to take with meal for bulking.

Have to excuse my ignorance because I'm new to these nutrient partitioners and can't seem to find my answer, but what is the nature in which this acts?

So if you take it 30 min prior, does this help to flush out the carbs directly to waste?

And then if you take with a meal, it then acts to pump the carbs into muscle instead of waste?

Thanks in advance for any input.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The ingredients do not have a different effect if timed differently. The purpose of taking a GDA 20-30 minutes prior to eating is so your body can break down the capsule and begin to utilize the ingredients. Many ingredients in GDA products are used to control insulin and blood sugar, so its best to have the ingredients in your system prior to consuming food. GDA's are still effective if taken with food, but they will work better when taken before a meal.

Also, the purpose of a GDA is not to 'flush out carbs'. The ingredients in most GDA products are designed to help uptake of glycogen into the muscle and to control insulin.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Just do what it says I take mine 20 min before eating. Works wonders for the pump. And for the dump