The supplement that has failed in the history of the supplements?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
What is the supplement that has failed in the history of the supplements?
Creatine ethyl ester ?!
Then?
You think!

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
So you mean, what's the worst supplement out there?

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Crazy mass is by far the worst. I was younger and un educated and bought a 'legal anabolic cutting stack' for like 220$. Such BS look into it. Sort is comical now

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cybergenics. Never bought it, but I remember seeing it at the 3-letter place.

cybergenics.jpg

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on what you consider a failure. Being overpriced is bad, but being useless/ineffective is worse. Being both is even worse, but I think doing the opposite of what it's supposed to do is worse still, and the worst is when that's overpriced.

CEE has to be up there for me, since it's overpriced for creatine, and not only does it not work (and is worse than the cheaper monohydrate), but actually produced MORE extracellular water retention than monohydrate, which was its entire selling point.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
What a joke of a product!!!

Pink Magic...ha!

Reactions: mw1
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
7-methoxyisoflavone?

Actually, this would be really hard because history of supplements is bigger than what most of us would even think of. There are so many main-stream supplements for health that are ridiculously useless. Stuff that never even gets mentioned on these forums.

How about coconut oil capsules?

Or are you looking for a promising ingredient that is over marketed, over priced and u dear dosed? Omega XL.

The list is endless.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7-methoxyisoflavone?

Actually, this would be really hard because history of supplements is bigger than what most of us would even think of. There are so many main-stream supplements for health that are ridiculously useless. Stuff that never even gets mentioned on these forums.

How about coconut oil capsules?

Or are you looking for a promising ingredient that is over marketed, over priced and u dear dosed? Omega XL.

The list is endless.
So true there are some health supplements that actually harm people!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supplements....Colostrum, HMB, CLA, Glutamine, Chromium Picolinate...the list can go on and on. Not "all" of these are utterly useless...they serve a purpose just not the way they were hyped to be

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplements....Colostrum, HMB, CLA, Glutamine, Chromium Picolinate...the list can go on and on. Not "all" of these are utterly useless...they serve a purpose just not the way they were hyped to be
2 of those you mentioned are still currently the best selling single ingreds:eek:mfg:

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
HMB actually works.
HMB-Ca has been shown to work well in numerous studies recently and is stupid affordable. HMB-FA only has (I think) the Wilson study and it's stupid expensive. HMB-Ca got a bad rap because of that A$$ Clown (In My Opinion) known as Bill Phillips claiming "Better Than Deca" in order to sell his EAS 'Betagen' in the 90's.

Attachments

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Someone citing HMB really have no clue what he is talking about. HMB works and works very significantly. Just go to pubmed and read.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never felt any benefits from Glutamine and CLA.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
RE formulated Ultimate Orange

Anabolic Halo

Anator P-70

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think Cardarine blows. Unless I got something else in my Super Cardarine from Primeval Labs. None of the promised effects and I swear it just killed my libido. Very overrated

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
I never felt any benefits from Glutamine and CLA.
This^

Although, I still believe glutamine may be beneficial to burn victims, cancer patients, or people with IBS... as for muscle recovery, it's a joke imo.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Remember Pink Magic?
I was going to say Versa-1, but it was a huge success for USP. Not so much for the user.

It was the one time I was dooped into a product.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I still am not sold on DAA whenever I use pure daa powder I get the runs... never had that before not even with OG superpump