Is 4 weeks enough to see results from Follidrone 2.0?

Lee85

Awards
My stockist finally has it back in and I've been waiting for a while to try it. I'm going on holidays overseas in 5 weeks though and am not taking any supps with me. So would I see enough results from one bottle to warrant the investment or am I better off waiting till I get back and doing a full run? I figure the latter would probably be better, but at the same time I like the idea of testing it out because I seem to be a non responder to a lot of supps.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test it out and if You're a responder like you said. 4 weeks should yield some nice results.
I ran it for 4 weeks with iron legion virtus and the recomp effect was pretty amazing between the two.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it will vary from person to person and what your training and diet is like to how your results will be. But 4 weeks is sufficient enough time to see results. I personally will always run an epicatechin product for 8 weeks to get the most out of it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think 4 weeks is ok but 8 is MUCH better.
Keep in mind its not just an epicatechin product either. THere are 4 active ingredients. There are no non responders to Follidrone 2 that I am aware of..
Even if for some reason you dont respond well to epicatechin the ecklonia cava, flos carth and Q/N co crystals are much stronger anyways.
And its not just myostatin inhibition. There are multiple anabolic pathways and fat loss pathways ensuring success.

Youll know if its working in 4 weeks. But if you have 2 bottles Id wait and run it for 8. Your call.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, it's person dependent. 1) are you able to afford 3 bottles if you enjoyed your first bottle and wanted to dose for 8 weeks when you get back
2) some people see great results in 4 weeks.

If I was in your situation, I would wait and do an 8 week cycle of it. I know my body and usually start seeing results around week 3-4.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
1st bottle recomp, 2nd bottle strength and muscle gains

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would expect in 4 weeks you should see some kind of results. I saw some good results with one bottle of epi plex, but it may depend on your body.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would expect in 4 weeks you should see some kind of results. I saw some good results with one bottle of epi plex, but it may depend on your body.
Epi plex isnt Follidrone 2.
It also only has one of the 4 active ingredients in Folllidrone. So its not even slightly comparable.
Follidrone 2.0 is a completely different beast. There is a solid dose of epicatechin plus a multi compound absorption package but there are also 3 other active ingredients each of which works well solo.

I suggest running Follidrone 2.0 for 8 weeks min. 4 weeks will deliver results results. This I know from personal experience. But it really seems to shine more the longer you use it. 8+ weeks is even better. I start to get leaner and more full by the day.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
follidrone 2 hasnt yet reached where i get my supps from.can results be expected from the original?

thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
follidrone 2 hasnt yet reached where i get my supps from.can results be expected from the original?

thanks
For sure. Follidrone is still a great product. Follidrone 2 just has the extra edge and is good for cutting and leaning out. Both product with a proper diet and training will get you good results.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I'm quite tempted to give FD2 a 4 week run on a mini cut here in a few weeks after I complete my X gels/Alphamax XT run and before my Or1gin/Testify(or KB)/Tr1umph lean bulk.
Any thoughts on this? Another option would be to start the lean bulk between bottle 1 and 2 of FD2 but I feel like that might be a bit much going on

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any natural anabolic, I would run for 8 weeks. Yes, if training and diet are in check, you will see some results from most products in a four week run, but eight would be the best bet IMO.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You will notice a gains in 4 weeks, no doubt, but the longer you run it the better it gets !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm quite tempted to give FD2 a 4 week run on a mini cut here in a few weeks after I complete my X gels/Alphamax XT run and before my Or1gin/Testify(or KB)/Tr1umph lean bulk.
Any thoughts on this? Another option would be to start the lean bulk between bottle 1 and 2 of FD2 but I feel like that might be a bit much going on
Here is how I would structure it=
Xgel/AM-
Follidrone2 /Testify
Origin/triump

Run the xg/AM until its gone.
8 weeks of FD2 and Testify. Many people experience significantly more muscle mass gain in the 5+ week period. 4 weeks is fine and well but 8 is better.
O/T until its gone.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
FD 2.0 is way better than regular Epi..it's got the EC that will lean you out really well..um running this Xgels and Alphamax XT..awesome stack

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered another bottle of this. First run was great solo. Second run it was Stacked with virtus this combo was one of the best I have used.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FD 2.0 is way better than regular Epi..it's got the EC that will lean you out really well..um running this Xgels and Alphamax XT..awesome stack
Indeed it is. One of my favorites.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
delicate subject this , but do bowel movements remain normal-ie no constipation . no diarrhea on FD V1

had enough of supps having this effect

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
delicate subject this , but do bowel movements remain normal-ie no constipation . no diarrhea on FD V1

had enough of supps having this effect
I never had any issues.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Actually, it takes one week to notice the blood sugar curve smoothing as you drop some fat and store more muscle glycogen. Both workouts and appearance improve at that point.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anytime you are dealing with hormones, at least 8 weeks before you start thinking to hard about it ino

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Here is how I would structure it=
Xgel/AM-
Follidrone2 /Testify
Origin/triump

Run the xg/AM until its gone.
8 weeks of FD2 and Testify. Many people experience significantly more muscle mass gain in the 5+ week period. 4 weeks is fine and well but 8 is better.
O/T until its gone.
Shouldn't I wait 4 weeks between the Alphamax XT and Test1fy though?

razz2525

Awards
I was going to ask a similar question - I'm on ABE and X-gels now (reduced my ABE intake from 4 to 3 and my stomach is far better off). Should I wait to take the Follidrone after the ABE and X-gels are done (8-week cycle)?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shouldn't I wait 4 weeks between the Alphamax XT and Test1fy though?
These are both test boosters correct?
No reason to wait 4 weeks.
The only things that you really want to cycle with breaks are anabolic steroids. This is to recover your natural test levels and return to homeostasis.
But in this case your taking test boosters so.....if they work correctly there is no reason to take a break.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to ask a similar question - I'm on ABE and X-gels now (reduced my ABE intake from 4 to 3 and my stomach is far better off). Should I wait to take the Follidrone after the ABE and X-gels are done (8-week cycle)?
Follidrone is highly anti inflammatory amd X gels are highly inflammatory.
I dont know how this will effect the results but I think I would run the separate.

Mks123

Awards
Hey guys, am i able to Bulk with follidrone2.0 and does it have the drying Out effects like burn24?
Can it decrease proteinsyntheses like Berberine ?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, am i able to Bulk with follidrone2.0 and does it have the drying Out effects like burn24?
Can it decrease proteinsyntheses like Berberine ?
Folidrone 2.0 shines in a bulk - its a GDA, increases hunger, weight gained is mostly muscle (most muscle compared to any of natural product), increased strength during a bulk will be on par with a 10-15mg Osta run.

Mks123

Awards
Folidrone 2.0 shines in a bulk - its a GDA, increases hunger, weight gained is mostly muscle (most muscle compared to any of natural product), increased strength during a bulk will be on par with a 10-15mg Osta run.
Sounds amazing, ty for the info :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt expect Drying like an AI and it will increase protein synthesis.
FD2 is a legit natural anabolic. Users tend to see a modest increase in muscle mass, some fat loss and performance enhancement.

Mks123

Awards
Ah okay, seem to be an amazing product.
Does it helps against the carb bloating feeling? I Never did a Real Bulk, because if i am eating more than 250 Carbs, I Look so ****ing spongy... And my form looks like ****

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah okay, seem to be an amazing product.
Does it helps against the carb bloating feeling? I Never did a Real Bulk, because if i am eating more than 250 Carbs, I Look so ****ing spongy... And my form looks like ****
It does reduce glycogen levels even after meals so I would expect so.
You dont need to eat alot more than maintenance to bulk/grow.
500 cals a day above maintenance is plenty for most and you can split this up between protein, fats and carbs.

Mks123

Awards
Okay, thank you very much for the infos :)

Can't wait to try it