Prostate Support

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost done with PCT and have noticed that some of the prostate symptoms I had on cycle haven't decreased much. I ran LGD and used epiandro as a base for 8 wks and felt like I couldn't empty my bladder completely while on cycle. I still feel that way to a certain degree but mainly notice an increase in urgency. Any suggestions on what I can use to help my prostate heal up so I don't feel like a 80yr old?

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
What did you use as your On-Cycle Support?
Saw Palmetto is usually used for preventative prostate care but not sure how effective it is as a cure.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
I like three products for prostate support from Doctor s best, New chapter and life extension. Those are a staple year around, not only on cycle, but i m 41 yo.
You feel symptons only with LGD and epiandro?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I like three products for prostate support from Doctor s best, New chapter and life extension. Those are a staple year around, not only on cycle, but i m 41 yo.
Yeah I've only had these symptoms with the gear...

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
It could just be a time thing and a case of waiting for your body to get back to reset itself. Seeing a doc is probably your best bet if you're concerned. Doubt there's any supps or supports we could recommend that'd get you fixed up.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
It could just be a time thing and a case of waiting for your body to reset itself. Seeing a doc is probably your best bet if you're concerned. Doubt there's any supps or supports we could recommend that'd get you fixed up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It could just be a time thing and a case of waiting for your body to reset itself. Seeing a doc is probably your best bet if you're concerned. Doubt there's any supps or supports we could recommend that'd get you fixed up.
I'd probably agree with this. I don't think an on cycle can cure your issue. On cycle is more for preventative reasoning.

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really wouldn't recommend any of these 3. All contain saw palmetto that is not proven to help with prostate and has sides (some proven and also some nasty ones that are doubtful).
I would use stinging nettle root extract. That has other benefits too.
Lycopene, ginger and tumeric are also used for prostate but can't say how effective they are.

I would take stinging nettle root extract alone or a prostate support that has it in good quantity and no saw palmetto.