Pwo suggestions

Nathan1722

Awards
Looking for a new pwo preferably with dmaa Ive never used it and would like to try it but all suggestions are welcome

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could try Hi-Tech Jack'd Up or APS Mesomorph both are gonna give you a good workout.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Both of the above are good. I would start with half the suggestive dosing of any products with DMAA, esp. Mesomorph. I dunno what it is about Meso but it feel WAY stronger than alot of other PWO I have tried. I do not think it is because it has more DMAA, I think the synergistic effect of the ingredients pack a HUGE punch. The other one I tried was Dust by BSL - packs a big DMAA punch as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could try Hi-Tech Jack'd Up or APS Mesomorph both are gonna give you a good workout.
These two are great. I'm a big fan of mesomorph. I'd try the rocket popsicle flavor if you get it.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These two are great. I'm a big fan of mesomorph. I'd try the rocket popsicle flavor if you get it.
I've been using the version 2.0 without dmaa currently, I'm lokking to get something new this money. That rocket popsicle sounds amazing!

Edit, the website says rocket pop is in stock.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been using the version 2.0 without dmaa currently, I'm lokking to get something new this money. That rocket popsicle sounds amazing!

Edit, the website says rocket pop is in stock.
For sure it is! I like the tutti frutti flavor as well. Org meso is the best with dmaa.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Mesomorph is terrific prob best DMAA product IMO

Nathan1722

Awards
I ordered mesomorph I read a lot of reviews on here after that it was an easy decision I'm excited to try it

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered mesomorph I read a lot of reviews on here after that it was an easy decision I'm excited to try it
Good choice Nathan1722. Rocket pop meso is the best DMAA PWO IMO. A rubs last me a long while cuz I only use on days when I'm already extremely fatigued before I hit the gym. It isn't pump heavy but gives a ton of energy and focus.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mesomorph is a great product for dmaa. You should like it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dmaa is nothing in comparison to amp citrate imo

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Dmaa is nothing in comparison to amp citrate imo
I always feel like DMAA hits much harder, I never had great experiences with amp citrate. Both make me too jittery though. What amp citrate pre do you use?

SJFIT

Awards
Definitely a big fan of Mesomorph. If you end up trying it, id go for the rocket pop flavor.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used multiple dmaa products, including mesomorph, and they don't even come close to amp citrate. Comparing effective dosage doesn't mean anything

SJFIT

Awards
Do you crash from Esp ? Ive always had the worst crashes from it. Had to stop using that pre

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Do you crash from Esp ? Ive always had the worst crashes from it. Had to stop using that pre
Agreed. Both DMAA and amp citrate make me crash hard. Love the energy, but the crash is a struggle. I haven't used amp citrate in a while. Some people don't get crashes from them though! Which pisses me off because I wish I had that ability haha

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last time I took esp, instead of crashing, it just gave me a nice relaxed feeling. I try to limit my use of amp citrate though so i dont build a tolerance to it

fakenatty3

Awards
Mesomorph by APS nutrition is probably the best selling DMAA pre-workout on the market at the moment.
Dust Extreme by Blackstone is pretty good but no where like mesomorph
Super Pump 250 by Gasapari Nutrition is a well rounded pre-workout when it comes to pumps, focus and energy.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mesomorph by APS nutrition is probably the best selling DMAA pre-workout on the market at the moment.
Dust Extreme by Blackstone is pretty good but no where like mesomorph
Super Pump 250 by Gasapari Nutrition is a well rounded pre-workout when it comes to pumps, focus and energy.
After trying mesomorph not once, but twice, with no noticeable effects, I have to say I hate it...In fact, c4 is better lmao, but esp changed my aspect on preworkout

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
After trying mesomorph not once, but twice, with no noticeable effects, I have to say I hate it...In fact, c4 is better lmao, but esp changed my aspect on preworkout
C4 over Mesomorph?!?!? Woah... that's bold, haha. But everyone is different. Have you ever tried any preworkouts with Eria Jarensis?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, different strokes for different folks, but is that more along the lines of you didn't like Meso than you loved C4? I love HyperMax XT, and VasoMax when I don't want any stims, or perhaps VasoMax with 100-200mg caffeine (pills) for low-stim days.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not saying c4 is great, I actually consider it the basic preworkout. Esp is my favorite pre when i want an insane lift, but my favorite pre to use every day would have to be nitraflex

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
C4 over Mesomorph?!?!? Woah... that's bold, haha. But everyone is different. Have you ever tried any preworkouts with Eria Jarensis?
Havent tried eria, what preworkouts have it in it bro? Also, have you used it?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried it in HyperMax XT. John will probably go more in depth since he uses more stims. I am pretty stim sensitive. I will say that the Eria Jarensis and B-phenylethylamine combo hits me fast, but not as hard as DMAA. To me it's much cleaner, way less crash. Gives me more of a euphoric feeling.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The only preworkout I've tried with eria is Hypermax XT, and I really like the way it feels. The energy doesn't make me anxious and jittery like DMAA, but its more of a laser focus clean energy, which I find to be better for working out. Using a DMAA product before sprints or some type of high intensity/high rep workout is nice sometimes, but I find that eria works better for focusing and getting in the zone for heavy lifts and weight training.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only preworkout I've tried with eria is Hypermax XT, and I really like the way it feels. The energy doesn't make me anxious and jittery like DMAA, but its more of a laser focus clean energy, which I find to be better for working out. Using a DMAA product before sprints or some type of high intensity/high rep workout is nice sometimes, but I find that eria works better for focusing and getting in the zone for heavy lifts and weight training.
I see the same. Using it now and really enjoying it.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
If you like Meso, may I recommend Wicked from Innovative..has become my fave..