PWO

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys the doctor told me I needed to reduce my caffeine intake and was wondering what your thoughts were on this PWO combination.

I absolutely love wicked PWO and he gave me the go ahead to stay on it but cut the serving in half. No problem there. I'm wondering if there would be any problems and combining HEMAVOL half serving and half serving of WICKED.

Thoughts? Should I post the labels.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wicked label would help because there has been more than one named that. Have you tried no stim for your pre, like just using a full serving of the Hemavol?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it is wiked 2.0 from mind and muscle your fine as it was originally low caffeine. If it's the wicked from innovation I think is very high stim. So knowing more would be helpful.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I prefer stim Free Focus XT, half scoop Focus XT, katanav4 or hemavol.

I would see about asking your doctor how much you have to reduce. I don't think 300mg is excessive by any means as that's 1-2 cups of coffee depending on the brew strength.

How much caffeine do you typically ingest?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not use a non stim product, Hemavol, VasoMax or High Volume (I would opt for either of the last two) and buy 100mg caffeine pills from Amazon. I think that would be a little more cost effective and give you total control over your caffeine intake.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why not use a non stim product, Hemavol, VasoMax or High Volume (I would opt for either of the last two) and buy 100mg caffeine pills from Amazon. I think that would be a little more cost effective and give you total control over your caffeine intake.
Is vasomax even available to buy yet?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it is wiked 2.0 from mind and muscle your fine as it was originally low caffeine. If it's the wicked from innovation I think is very high stim. So knowing more would be helpful.
From innovation

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From innovation
If I'm correct that's really high on the stims. I would look at something lower stim like focus XT or theinwicked 2.0.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah Wicked from Innvoation is higher on the stims, so if you are looking for reduced stims that is not a product I would recommend taking.

If you are looking for a good non stim check out Hemavo2 Max OR Plasma Jet. Plasma Jet has been awesome as of late

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second this idea. This at you know exactly how much caffeine you are using.

And VasoMax is available at nutriverse.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well are we talking the original Hemavol or Hemavo2?? If it's the original you should be good to go. Hemavo2 contains nitrates so don't know if your problem is something related to your heart, etc.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well are we talking the original Hemavol or Hemavo2?? If it's the original you should be good to go. Hemavo2 contains nitrates so don't know if your problem is something related to your heart, etc.
I haven't used v2 yet. I enjoyed OG hemavol though.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys the doctor told me I needed to reduce my caffeine intake and was wondering what your thoughts were on this PWO combination.

I absolutely love wicked PWO and he gave me the go ahead to stay on it but cut the serving in half. No problem there. I'm wondering if there would be any problems and combining HEMAVOL half serving and half serving of WICKED.

Thoughts? Should I post the labels.
Out of curiosity, why did he want you to cut your caffeine in half? Like another person asked, is it heart related? Might be a good idea to take a stim break all together. There are products that are effective stim free pre workouts that do more than get the job done. Like what was mentioned before, Hemavol, PowerMax XT or VasoMax should be fine.

I can't comment on hemavol v2 because I have not used it yet but PowerMax XT is great and VasoMax just hit the shelf at Nutriverse.

You will see better endurance and pump from VasoMax. Now it (VasoMax and hemavol) do contain nitrates (potassium nitrate) so if your reduced caffeine recommendation is due to a heart issue, you will need to consult with your doctor about the use of nitrates. If you are advised to not use nitrates, I would look into PowerMax XT. You can even add a little caffeine to this (or any stim free product) since it has been approved by your doctor. In my opinion, I would use this time to take a stim break and get your body and receptors right and come back when "cleared" for use of stimulants.

PowerMax XT contains 5g (full dose) of creatine mono so this will save you some money from adding bulk mono. With the addition of Selaginella Tamariscina Extract (90% Amentoflavone) at 100mg it will lead to muscle contraction, vasodilation and an increase in focus. Really solid formula that (I think) would suit you well.

Please get back with us as to why your doctor wanted to cut back your caffeine consumption so we can guide you to the right supplements to take.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I think the OG hemavol is still floating around if you look for it (the caps)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting to see VasoMax for sale on other sites now.

fakenatty3

Awards
try out Stim Free PMP by GAT. They have two flavors orange & blue raspberry

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like AntM1564's suggestion to use a non-stim PWO and add in caffeine tabs as you and/or your doctor see fit (or not at all).

For a non-stim product that's going to give you insane pumps and ergogenic aids AND noots...Conqu3r Unleashed Stim Free is top-notch. Very well-rounded formula.

nbfootball65

Awards
PES High Volume or GAT PMP for stim free pre workouts.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Focus XT has a stim free version.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VASO20 saves 20% on VasoMax at Nutriverse, to comment on some posts made above

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of curiosity, why did he want you to cut your caffeine in half? Like another person asked, is it heart related? Might be a good idea to take a stim break all together. There are products that are effective stim free pre workouts that do more than get the job done. Like what was mentioned before, Hemavol, PowerMax XT or VasoMax should be fine.

I can't comment on hemavol v2 because I have not used it yet but PowerMax XT is great and VasoMax just hit the shelf at Nutriverse.

You will see better endurance and pump from VasoMax. Now it (VasoMax and hemavol) do contain nitrates (potassium nitrate) so if your reduced caffeine recommendation is due to a heart issue, you will need to consult with your doctor about the use of nitrates. If you are advised to not use nitrates, I would look into PowerMax XT. You can even add a little caffeine to this (or any stim free product) since it has been approved by your doctor. In my opinion, I would use this time to take a stim break and get your body and receptors right and come back when "cleared" for use of stimulants.

PowerMax XT contains 5g (full dose) of creatine mono so this will save you some money from adding bulk mono. With the addition of Selaginella Tamariscina Extract (90% Amentoflavone) at 100mg it will lead to muscle contraction, vasodilation and an increase in focus. Really solid formula that (I think) would suit you well.

Please get back with us as to why your doctor wanted to cut back your caffeine consumption so we can guide you to the right supplements to take.
I cut out other sources of caffeine. Doc didn't mention anything about nitrates but I'll ask him at my follow up on December 5.

No, the cutting back on the caffeine was due in part to the doc thinking I may have a little bit of adrenal fatigue, and that I drink way too much diet Mountain Dew, so he wants to cut that out of my diet, as well as the aspartame.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your doctor thinks you have adrenal fatigue? lol it's not real

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cut out other sources of caffeine. Doc didn't mention anything about nitrates but I'll ask him at my follow up on December 5.

No, the cutting back on the caffeine was due in part to the doc thinking I may have a little bit of adrenal fatigue, and that I drink way too much diet Mountain Dew, so he wants to cut that out of my diet, as well as the aspartame.
I would consider other options if your doctor is telling you that you have adrenal fatigue.

So since this doesn't seem to be a heart issue...as long as your doctor clears you, seems like you will have a ton of options for pre workouts.

I still think going with a stim free product like VasoMax, PowerMax XT, hemavol...etc is a great option for you for now.