Topical Fat Loss Creams/Gels

El_Matarife

Awards
Do they actually work? And if so, how? I have excess fat around the chest and abdomen, will taking something like Lipoderm actually cause my body to burn the fat in those areas, or just make it look tighter while im actually using the gel? (money runs out too :)

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It does not just tighten the skin or remove water (though, it does both), it facilitates actual fat loss from the area.

There is a huge amount of feedback on the various bb message boards if you do a search. Probably less here than most, because of the fact that this board originated as a "homebrew board" for topicals.

El_Matarife

Awards
It does not just tighten the skin or remove water (though, it does both), it facilitates actual fat loss from the area.

There is a huge amount of feedback on the various bb message boards if you do a search. Probably less here than most, because of the fact that this board originated as a "homebrew board" for topicals.
Thanks very much. I get sick and tired of searching the BB forums thinking I have found an answer only to have the post degenerate into a flame war between 12 year olds.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I could pointlessly argue everything Par Deus said with little or no evidence to back it up, if that'd make you feel more at home ;)

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
What's an example of a good cream or gel that works?

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you are cutting, Lipoderm Ultra or ODB. If you are bulking Absolved.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Any reason why you suggest those for bulking or cutting....Like why not Lipo for bulking and Absolved for cutting?

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I cant remember exactly, but I know that lipoderm is useless on a bulk as if the fatty acids are liberated they will simply be restored due to the caloric excess. Absolved on the other hand partitions calories away from the fat in the area of application. I lost fat on a bulk with it. Not bad for an endo :)

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
i found lipoderm ultra ODB with added 4000 to 6000 mcg clenbuterol absolutely wicked while cutting.

and a very small amount of the clen that "possibly" slips through systematically gives you a nice energy boos without any of clen's usuall **** side effects.

some people also apply a layer of capsacin(sp?) cream to make the fat cells insulin insensitive. but the cream burns like a mofo.

i personally couldnt do it.. :smite:

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
whatever you do dont use LG lipoburn it smells like ****, burn the hell out of your skin (my skin was pealing for 2 waeks), sticky, and dosnt work at all.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had the same experience with Lipoburn. Stay away from it!

chris1381

Awards
lipoburn has capsacin in it. That's probably why it burned so much.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IM sorry but what is ODB is it a certain kind of lipoderm? Is Lipoderm Ultra sold OTC and about how much? I need some.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
one of our board sponers should have it in stock.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IM sorry but what is ODB is it a certain kind of lipoderm? Is Lipoderm Ultra sold OTC and about how much? I need some.
Lipoderm ODB was a beta from Avant, but never made it to retail. It got the ODB moniker (Old Dirty Bastard) because it stained skin and clothes.

Lipoderm Ultra does not stain and works very well if you are under 14% bofyfat or so.

You can buy straight from Avant, or as ripped force suggestedm check out one of the board sponsor stores.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, Im about 12% but I have some stubborn hip and belly fat that I want to get rid of and Im a supp whore :frustrate

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, Im about 12% but I have some stubborn hip and belly fat that I want to get rid of and Im a supp whore :frustrate
Lipo Ultra would be ideal for you, then. There is a large number of Alpha-2 receptors, which turn off fat burning, in especially the hip area.

Lipoderm Ultra blocks those receptors, allowing fat burning in those areas to continue.

Remember, you have to be running on a calorie deficit to see maximum effectiveness.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha. Yeah even if i do cardio among other things I still have problems in the hip area. I will diet as well but im not looking to cut quite yet, I just stock up on supps in my closet.
Have so much I have to make plans etc to use them.