Liver support and pct

1Schulte

Awards
What's a good liver support and pct to use with dbol?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
750 mg TUDCA, Arimacare Pro. PCT=SERM(Nolva or Clomid). I get the feeling you don't have much knowledge of AAS?

1Schulte

Awards
I use to use oral tren back about 8 years ago, life got in the way of gym time though. Looking at different avenues available now. So yeah not very knowledgeable anymore

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
750 mg TUDCA, Arimacare Pro. PCT=SERM(Nolva or Clomid). I get the feeling you don't have much knowledge of AAS?
Cel Tudca is great for liver support or Formutech restore. Both have great ingredients to aid the liver. Follow the above for PCT.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great advice here. Ar1macare Pro is absolutely top-notch, and OL TUDCA is HPLC-tested for purity. You can get both for 25% off at Nutriverse right now with code "AM5". Ar1macare will give you everything you need in one product, but adding additional TUDCA is never a bad idea.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great advice here. Ar1macare Pro is absolutely top-notch, and OL TUDCA is HPLC-tested for purity. You can get both for 25% off at Nutriverse right now with code "AM5". Ar1macare will give you everything you need in one product, but adding additional TUDCA is never a bad idea.
Yep, OL TUDCA is also usually the best value per mg/cap especially when it's on sale(which is often). For liver health ACP has 1200 mg of NAC, 200 mg of celery seed extract, and 200 mg TUDCA. Add 2-3 caps of the Essentials line solo TUDCA and you have outstanding level of liver protection as well as great protection for all your other organs and health markers. For harsh orals, 750-1000 mg of TUDCA is highly recommended.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CEL tudca is a great liver support supp and you'll definitely want a serm in your pct like nolva or clomid.

1Schulte

Awards
Right on!! I appreciate all the information and help!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UDCA and Nac are my basics. I do add in 6 tabs of Liver RX in pct for the 8 weeks post but not when on. A lot of liver protectants can alter the absorption of orals so I stick with UDCA and NAC when on.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long time supporter of Olympus but 120 servings of TUDCA @ 250mg for roughly 50$. That price is too good to be true.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Long time supporter of Olympus but 120 servings of TUDCA @ 250mg for roughly 50$. That price is too good to be true.
OL has been such a popular choice for those purchasing TUDCA that we can buy in huge quantities and pass the savings on to the customer. Additionally, we HPLC test all raws to ensure purity.

With OL's TUDCA, you can rest assured that your liver has the protection of a K1NGS GUARD. ;) Or is that another product in the works? Hmm.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL has been such a popular choice for those purchasing TUDCA that we can buy in huge quantities and pass the savings on to the customer. Additionally, we HPLC test all raws to ensure purity.

With OL's TUDCA, you can rest assured that your liver has the protection of a K1NGS GUARD. ;) Or is that another product in the works? Hmm.
Shhhhhh. You can't talk about that stuff or you may get Assassinat3d;). Then you'll never get to try Sup3r Shred:(.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
CEL Cycle Assist, CEL Tudca

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ya i only said something once i saw what you guys are selling that at, and i have a pretty decent idea of how much TUDCA actually sells for. It's always been hard to source and expensive to purchase.

Nice PCT product allusion too :D

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Shhhhhh. You can't talk about that stuff or you may get Assassinat3d;). Then you'll never get to try Sup3r Shred:(.
Son of a b1tch....... You guys are killing me! I'm already raiding my neighbors kids piggy bank to get super shred and assass1nate and I don't even know what the h3ll they are yet!
Don't tease me with more new sh1t.! My Add is kicking in! You guys need to shed some light on assass1nate, now!! GNO Spill the beans

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Son of a b1tch....... You guys are killing me! I'm already raiding my neighbors kids piggy bank to get super shred and assass1nate and I don't even know what the h3ll they are yet!
Don't tease me with more new sh1t.! My Add is kicking in! You guys need to shed some light on assass1nate, now!! GNO Spill the beans
Me memory is so hazy atm...was it a fat burner or a GDA? Or both? :AR15firing:

Don't worry, OL is building a wall around Mount O and we will make the Supp industry Great Again!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:shhh: Oops. :shhh:

Me memory is so hazy atm...was it a fat burner or a GDA? Or both? :AR15firing:
All of the above? Please? :Eyecrazy:

Ya i only said something once i saw what you guys are selling that at, and i have a pretty decent idea of how much TUDCA actually sells for. It's always been hard to source and expensive to purchase.

Nice PCT product allusion too :D
I know you know your stuff and completely understand where you were coming from. ;) I'm just here to say: If there's one thing OL simply doesn't do, it's cheap out on ingredients or under-dose. We use more patented ingredients in our formulas than just about anybody, and HPLC test everything, so I think our track record on quality speaks for itself. We just happen to have an awesome source on TUDCA. I suppose we could always make it more expensive...:icon16:

p.s. good guess on the product...you're getting warmer...