Ep1c Unleashed vs Follidrone 2.0

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Is there anyone who prefers Ep1c Unleashed to Folli? Seems everyone raves about FD2 and I haven't had the same success with it after running a couple bottles... before writing epicatechin off completely, I'm considering giving Ep1c Unleashed a run but don't know if it's worth it..

I guess the question is if I wasn't that satisfied with FD2, am I one of those epicat non-responders? Is FD2 truly the gold standard for epicatechin or have others had success with epic Unleashed and not with FD2?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried epi yet but my theory is if optimum nutrition creatine doesn't work then SNS creatine isn't going to work. If prolab glutamine doesn't work then mhp glutamine isn't going to work....

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried epi yet but my theory is if optimum nutrition creatine doesn't work then SNS creatine isn't going to work. If prolab glutamine doesn't work then mhp glutamine isn't going to work....
Idk man I think creatine Hcl is bullsh1t and monohydrate is legit... I think mediator PA is superior to soy lec. granules... just saying

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Idk man I think creatine Hcl is bullsh1t and monohydrate is legit... I think mediator PA is superior to soy lec. granules... just saying
I agree. What I meant is that creatine mono from 1 legit brand is just as good as creatine mono from the next legit brand.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I agree. What I meant is that creatine mono from 1 legit brand is just as good as creatine mono from the next legit brand.
Yeah I understood... FD2 has a prop blend of epicatechin and some other great sh1t in it like EC... anyway, idk if there was a difference in the epicat between the 2 products.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I understood... FD2 has a prop blend of epicatechin and some other great sh1t in it like EC... anyway, idk if there was a difference in the epicat between the 2 products.
Yep it does have other stuff but I'd imagine the true base around it is still the epi. I could be wrong but I remember someone on here saying FD2 is the same price as FD, so I assume the cost of it is tied mostly to the epi. If you do try it I'd be interested to see if you notice any difference between the FD and FD2.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Yep it does have other stuff but I'd imagine the true base around it is still the epi. I could be wrong but I remember someone on here saying FD2 is the same price as FD, so I assume the cost of it is tied mostly to the epi. If you do try it I'd be interested to see if you notice any difference between the FD and FD2.
Big difference.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Being on this site for a long time, I can say Folidrone 2.0 has tons and tons of great feedback from regular dudes (not reps).
I have used Ep1c, Foli 1.0 and have been using Foli 2.0 for 5 months straight now. I rarely hear anything about Unleashed.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
What were the differences you noticed from FD and FD2?
Folidrone 1.0 was about 40% as good. Difference: Constant pump, near impossible to lose weight on a cut, better body composition at same weight, any weight you gain is mostly lean body mass (GDA qualities), alpha feeling, pain relief, AM boners, strength 3/4 of ARA, workout volume increase...been using it for 5 months. I am 49 years old. Its the fountain or youth.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used Ep1c TD, I ended up buying more bottles.

I def recommend and rarely do with any supplements.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FD2 into second bottle and will keep using it.

It's a great sup. BLR is coming out with some new things. A pre that I cannot wait for as well a GH sup.

Quality. Through and through my man.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
They're both pretty good and only your own experience will prove what works best for you. These epicathecin products are not entirely the same though, some do work better for others. Having tried the top recommended products here on AM I have a few favorite that's on top of my list. If I was everyone here don't scratch off epiplex and Epicurus off your list of things to try.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really liked ep1c unleashed when I ran it. I haven't ran FD2 yet though.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Try the td mmorso, if you are gonna give ep1c another crack.
I might do that... The only epicatechin supp I've tried has been FD2. I mean, it's a good sup and I've noticed an increase in vascularity and strength/stamina have slightly increased... no where near what bigsmall has described. I might give Ep1c TD a shot... I'm a huge fan of TDs

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I might do that... The only epicatechin supp I've tried has been FD2. I mean, it's a good sup and I've noticed an increase in vascularity and strength/stamina have slightly increased... no where near what bigsmall has described. I might give Ep1c TD a shot... I'm a huge fan of TDs
The thing about FD2 is that I believe it's a prop mix? Therefore you wouldn't know how much epi you are actually getting. It could be significantly less than the original FD given the same price and added ingredients. I haven't tried epi yet but when I do it will probably be a product that lays out the exact dosage so you know whether or not you are responding specifically to the epi or not.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
btw, I have been using 4-6 caps (usually 5-6).

bb333

Awards
  • Established
ep1c unleashed tried it one month, and honestly I did not notice anything. as drinking water!
Follidrone, and Follidrone2, gave me immediately a good physical stamina in the gym. I tell the truth, I will not sponsor anyone, it is not my style.
However today, Follidrone2 I consider it a good supplement, expensive, but working!
I come from a heavy bulk, I'm high in carbohydrates, and I think I'm handling everything well, also thanks to folli2 ...
in the short time I will insert also good enzymes the now foods, because food is becoming very long, and if I follow 16/8.
I eagerly await the news of Black Lion Research!

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
ep1c unleashed tried it one month, and honestly I did not notice anything. as drinking water!
Follidrone, and Follidrone2, gave me immediately a good physical stamina in the gym. I tell the truth, I will not sponsor anyone, it is not my style.
However today, Follidrone2 I consider it a good supplement, expensive, but working!
I come from a heavy bulk, I'm high in carbohydrates, and I think I'm handling everything well, also thanks to folli2 ...
in the short time I will insert also good enzymes the now foods, because food is becoming very long, and if I follow 16/8.
I eagerly await the news of Black Lion Research!
If you consider you can get it with a huge discount now ($38/bottle when ordering 3 to Europe) it's pretty cheap.
$38/tub is every f****ing pwo here in Europe containing "premiums" such as AAKG or creatine.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
There is likely no difference as these raws are all typically sourced from China in bulk and used in the manufacture of these supplements, it is really a crap shoot probably from batch to batch depending on how much the Chinese supplier adulterated the bulks

Cas:490-46-0 Epicatechin 99% Epicatechin Powder - Buy Epicatechin,490-46-0,Epicatechin Powder Product on Alibaba.com

Last edited:
mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I can speak on behalf of CEL Epi-plex and Ep1c Unleashed (both stacked with Dermastr3gnth). Both worked quite well for me, Epi-plex was more of a lean bulk/recomp and Ep1c Unleashed was more of a cut but I'd definitely recommend both products

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Folidrone 1.0 was about 40% as good. Difference: Constant pump, near impossible to lose weight on a cut, better body composition at same weight, any weight you gain is mostly lean body mass (GDA qualities), alpha feeling, pain relief, AM boners, strength 3/4 of ARA, workout volume increase...been using it for 5 months. I am 49 years old. Its the fountain or youth.
One heck of a review here man

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 1 was a 99% epicatechin extract. Great stuff. We do use a different source than most do though.
Ours is from a specific supplier and we use Green tea not cocoa.
Keep in mind that just because you see something on alibaba it really means nothing. Doesnt tell us anything about the source or even if it really is epicatechin. In fact a good portion of the stuff sold through those suppliers is bogus. This is part of why you see companies have their products tested and there are none of the actives in there. Because they dont directly source their raws and instead rely on a manufacturer who then sources the raws from the cheapest chinese source they can find with 0 testing.
We source directly from the producer and we dont use the source most do.

You cant compare ANY epicatechin only product to Follidrone 2.

Epicatechin product A= Epicatechin so a single active ingredient. This also includes the ones with "absorption enhancement". Still a one pony show.

Follidrone 2=
Epicatechin
Flos carthami
Ecklonia cava
Quercetin/niacin co crystals.
PLUS absorption enhancement.

If you removed the epicatechin from Folllidrone 2 it would still be be better than epicatechin alone or with any type of absorption enhancement.
its just not a realistic comparison. Even if you didnt respond to epicatechin the product will kick ass because....its not just epicatechin.
There is just no reason to use an epicatechin only product when you have Follidrone 2 available.
Why would you use an epi only product when you can use one that has epi plus 3 other great active ingredients?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing about FD2 is that I believe it's a prop mix? Therefore you wouldn't know how much epi you are actually getting. It could be significantly less than the original FD given the same price and added ingredients. I haven't tried epi yet but when I do it will probably be a product that lays out the exact dosage so you know whether or not you are responding specifically to the epi or not.
Keep in mind when we first released FD1 we were the only ones sourcing epicatechin. It was 3x the price it is now.
The greatly reduced price allows us to include high doses of everything. I dont skimp. Period.
And again why use an epi only product? You can use FD2 and youll respond no matter what.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone 1 was a 99% epicatechin extract. Great stuff. We do use a different source than most do though.
Ours is from a specific supplier and we use Green tea not cocoa.
Keep in mind that just because you see something on alibaba it really means nothing. Doesnt tell us anything about the source or even if it really is epicatechin. In fact a good portion of the stuff sold through those suppliers is bogus. This is part of why you see companies have their products tested and there are none of the actives in there. Because they dont directly source their raws and instead rely on a manufacturer who then sources the raws from the cheapest chinese source they can find with 0 testing.
We source directly from the producer and we dont use the source most do.

You cant compare ANY epicatechin only product to Follidrone 2.

Epicatechin product A= Epicatechin so a single active ingredient. This also includes the ones with "absorption enhancement". Still a one pony show.

Follidrone 2=
Epicatechin
Flos carthami
Ecklonia cava
Quercetin/niacin co crystals.
PLUS absorption enhancement.

If you removed the epicatechin from Folllidrone 2 it would still be be better than epicatechin alone or with any type of absorption enhancement.
its just not a realistic comparison. Even if you didnt respond to epicatechin the product will kick ass because....its not just epicatechin.
There is just no reason to use an epicatechin only product when you have Follidrone 2 available.
Why would you use an epi only product when you can use one that has epi plus 3 other great active ingredients?
And for this exact reason brundle I just ordered another bottle of FD2 last week... I've ran it 2 times now, once while on a keto diet and another while on cycle. Idk what I think of it in all honesty. The first time I got hypo and didn't realize that's what was happening and discontinued using it...

When I ran it on cycle it was awesome until I upped my kcals; of course I'm assuming it was still inhibiting myostatin and working as a good nutrient partitioner.. I just didn't feel the energy and pump effect I did when I ran it at maintenance kcals.

I'm gonna give it another go and experiment with my kcals and meal timing...

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind when we first released FD1 we were the only ones sourcing epicatechin. It was 3x the price it is now.
The greatly reduced price allows us to include high doses of everything. I dont skimp. Period.
And again why use an epi only product? You can use FD2 and youll respond no matter what.
It's not an attack on your product, it's just that if I'm seeking to see if I respond to a specific supplement I'm more likely to buy a product that has just that ingredient so I know if I am responding to it and at what dosage. The thing about prop blends is that you don't know how much of the active ingredient is in it, which can create problems if you're trying to track your response to an ingredient.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And for this exact reason brundle I just ordered another bottle of FD2 last week... I've ran it 2 times now, once while on a keto diet and another while on cycle. Idk what I think of it in all honesty. The first time I got hypo and didn't realize that's what was happening and discontinued using it...

When I ran it on cycle it was awesome until I upped my kcals; of course I'm assuming it was still inhibiting myostatin and working as a good nutrient partitioner.. I just didn't feel the energy and pump effect I did when I ran it at maintenance kcals.

I'm gonna give it another go and experiment with my kcals and meal timing...
The first run I had with FD2 I almost passed out at the gym twice. I thought I was having cardiac trouble or something!
I added waxy maize and BCAAS back into the gal of water I bring to the gym and viola....sides eliminated and instead I had a painful pump.

Also I wanted to mention that myostatin inhibition is only a part of what FD2 does. Myostatin inhibition is a decent anabolic pathway but with FD2 I aimed to deliver much more.
Myo inhibition
ACE inhibition
GLUT4 activation
VO2max increase
etc etc etc.

I think your def not the only one who experienced hypo sides and discontinued. The intra workout waxy maize changed my world.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not an attack on your product, it's just that if I'm seeking to see if I respond to a specific supplement I'm more likely to buy a product that has just that ingredient so I know if I am responding to it and at what dosage. The thing about prop blends is that you don't know how much of the active ingredient is in it, which can create problems if you're trying to track your response to an ingredient.
This I fully understand. Epicatechin is a great ingredient and it does seem that some respond ALOT better than others. This is the same for other things like Creatine as well. Some people see significant results, I see nothing except GI distress. I think if you want to try epicatechin alone this is fine but if you want a legit strong otc anabolic FD2 really is a powerhouse. I can tell you that there is plenty of Epicatechin in the product. Its not at all underdosed.
I would never do this to you guys. Just not my way.

FD2 is superior to FD1 and regular epicatechin in every possible way because......it is FD1 plus absorption enhancement and 3 other actives :)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Fd2 blows Ep1c unleashed away. It's probably the best supplement released this year along with alphamax XT. It's my second FD2 run and I'm living it,no joint issues, elevated mood,blood pressure kept in check,gda qualities, fat loss with lean mass gain. It's the real deal.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
The first run I had with FD2 I almost passed out at the gym twice. I thought I was having cardiac trouble or something!
I added waxy maize and BCAAS back into the gal of water I bring to the gym and viola....sides eliminated and instead I had a painful pump.

Also I wanted to mention that myostatin inhibition is only a part of what FD2 does. Myostatin inhibition is a decent anabolic pathway but with FD2 I aimed to deliver much more.
Myo inhibition
ACE inhibition
GLUT4 activation
VO2max increase
etc etc etc.

I think your def not the only one who experienced hypo sides and discontinued. The intra workout waxy maize changed my world.
On the other end of things I didn't feel anything when I was taking FD2 on cycle and eating in a fairly large caloric surplus...

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I preferred ep1c unleashed over the original follidrone... but now that 2.0 has other interesting ingredients in it which decrease myostatin, it's a no brainer for me that it is the superior epicatechin product.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it gents... I have been using Ep1c unleashed and BMP alongside my prescribed Hrt as a bridge. Will definitely give F 2.0 a try instead.