Orig1n feedback?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Anybody use this yet what kind of results? Also what would be better in pct orig1n or ep1c unleashed?

WAF

WAF

Awards
Anybody use this yet what kind of results? Also what would be better in pct orig1n or ep1c unleashed?
theyre both totally different products, what exactly are you looking for? theres a big Q&A thread on Origin where some guys are logging it. I've noticed leaning effects and also appetite even getting leaner you seem to retain fullness.If its origin id run it for months, finance will be another question as honestly there no point on running either just for a month or one bottle.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
theyre both totally different products, what exactly are you looking for? theres a big Q&A thread on Origin where some guys are logging it. I've noticed leaning effects and also appetite even getting leaner you seem to retain fullness.If its origin id run it for months, finance will be another question as honestly there no point on running either just for a month or one bottle.
But you're also running MK-677, correct?

WAF

WAF

Awards
But you're also running MK-677, correct?
That is correct, but ive been running MK-677 since Jan steady and have only noticed this increase of fat burning strength and recovery since taking Origin. I understand other things play an impact but all the other products i've been using for a long time.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
That is correct, but ive been running MK-677 since Jan steady and have only noticed this increase of fat burning strength and recovery since taking Origin. I understand other things play an impact but all the other products i've been using for a long time.
Cool. I'll be running two bottles as well - but not until I can get a baseline Serum GH reading. Nissan still has my truck, so in the cabinet it sits :D

WAF

WAF

Awards
Cool. I'll be running two bottles as well - but not until I can get a baseline Serum GH reading. Nissan still has my truck, so in the cabinet it sits :D
Yah i seen in the other thread you were going to do some tests :thumbsup: hopefully all goes good. Very interested in your results. In all honesty yes i love OL products, but this product definetly seems good to go doesn't matter what name is on it.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
True, im mainly just looking for a beneficial product along a good pct to help but didnt consider that orig1n should be ran consecutively over months, ep1c gave me decent results

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What Mk-677 are yOu using? Used Olympus labs UK Gharine and felt my sleep was awesome and recovery better. Since they don't make it anymore what is around for Mk-677

WAF

WAF

Awards
What Mk-677 are yOu using? Used Olympus labs UK Gharine and felt my sleep was awesome and recovery better. Since they don't make it anymore what is around for Mk-677
I get mine from a place up here in Canada.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
True, im mainly just looking for a beneficial product along a good pct to help but didnt consider that orig1n should be ran consecutively over months, ep1c gave me decent results
If it increases GH (which is why I'm going to do bloodwork on it and see), then yes, just like hGH, and GHRPs like CJC, MK, etc... you would want to take it for as long as possible. But it claims to do other things as well, so shorter runs may do something too? I mean, there are some pretty impressive strength and fat-loss anecdotes being posted, after only 2-3 weeks (I think most people got it around 7 Oct) on a natural, plant based supplement (hunger and digestion I can believe happen really fast though).

Useless trivia follows

The Name: I wonder if it is from this paper?:

Root-Bernstein, Meredith; Root-Bernstein, Robert (21 February 2015). "The ribosome as a missing link in the evolution of life". Journal of Theoretical Biology. 367: 130–158

While the ribosome may not be capable of the broad metabolic processes that characterize cellular life, the ribosome is a self-organizing complex composed of both polynucleotides and proteins that could link RNA-world to compositional replication concepts in the origins of life.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022519314006778