Nutriverse is ............

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome Srs
I received a bottle of super dhea and it was leaking around the threads and they sent me a new one within a few days. They bubble wrapped both of them so it wasn't even there fault.
Great company to deal with.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You'll never come off worse with Nutriverse

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
x2 ^ This

Max is the best from NV. Always has taken care of me.

Fast. Considerate. On point. He has made my experience exceptional in every way.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only had positive dealings with Max. He provides great customer service and NV is a great company.

BANE44

Awards
Great experience here with Nutriverse also. If there are any issues with my order they always notify me and ask me what I wanna do. Great service, great prices.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely! I love ordering from Nutriverse. I never heard of them until this year, and now I rarely go anywhere else.

-Spaz

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I got some OL Tr1umph sample packs from them for free, because they did not have everything I needed in stock. Pretty amazing, right? Unfortunately, this was an old formula Krushed Kandy. AAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :bigeyes:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quality service will make you keep coming back

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Nutriverse is the best they always have good deals and sales all the time..they emailed me on my last order and asked if they could sub one brand for another otherwise I'd have to wait..awesome customer service and best prices

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Yup, they had no problem splitting my order out to ship when an item was on backorder, sent out samples too and a conquer wristband....but tiny wrists for me :( lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Max replaced one of my supps for a pricier better one so I could get them all in time.

That's what they do. Take care of us.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
My store of choice currently. If you buy a lot, the $40 for the VIP program, is worth it. The second year and after, it's only $20.

Just a customer.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Have had great success with Nutriverse as well! Quick processing and Fast shipping if I must say.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I've always had great experiences with NutriVerse. I've never had a problem, so I can't speak to any one person's service.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely! I love ordering from Nutriverse. I never heard of them until this year, and now I rarely go anywhere else.

-Spaz
Lol same, and they always have solid deals also!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah their AM rep ain't so bad either eh?

;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the kind words broze!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Yeah their AM rep ain't so bad either eh?

;)
Not at all. We love our special friend (; (;

Thanks for all the kind words broze!
Really, you're welcome. Y'all deserve it!

Worth noting....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/287151-nutriverse-48-hour.html

In 48 hours we're no longer offering these items. BOGO on SUP3R-11 and a special B2G3 on SUP3R-2.
Case in point. I'm hoping for a good paycheck so I can take advantage of that again.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
How does the VIP program work?
You pay $40 the first year (cost of 1 tub Pre-Workout for example) and get varying discounts on products, with Pro-Hormones being 15% off IIRC. This is on top of any current discount going on (ie. if it's 20% off of OL - your total discount is 35%) *AND* the AM5 Code always works too, so it would be 40% off. The second year renewal is only $20. I just got the B2G3 2-Andro, and the BOGO 11-KT and including shipping, the 7 items came out to an average of $23 ea. IIRC normal retail on those two were ~$59.95 - $79.95 (I forget the actual number) I think it's a great deal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplement Companies 3
Supplements 11
gigante35 Supplements 188
Volvo140G Supplements 37
khall1974 Supplements 63