Test e 300mg

Scoobykiller

Awards
Hi all
Basically i have some test e 300mg i want to start taking
It will be my first ever time
I know about pct when getting off it
But i just want to try the test e for one cycle and thats it just to help my body to get to a shape am happy with and build from there..
So what kind of negatives can you have with just one cycle/semi cycle of test e?
Does it affect sperm etc in having kids or anything like that.?

Also there is no point taking nolvadex etc untill i stop using the test yeah?
Thanks guys

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
it effects everything listed but to what degree depends on the person.

Scoobykiller

Awards
Does it still even though i only take one cycle and quit
Do the side effecta get reversed
I do want to have kids later on in life

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You are probably going to die....just sayin'

Gorilla King

Awards
Hi all
Basically i have some test e 300mg i want to start taking
It will be my first ever time
I know about pct when getting off it
But i just want to try the test e for one cycle and thats it just to help my body to get to a shape am happy with and build from there..
So what kind of negatives can you have with just one cycle/semi cycle of test e?
Does it affect sperm etc in having kids or anything like that.?

Also there is no point taking nolvadex etc untill i stop using the test yeah?
Thanks guys
Ok let me see if i can help, i been there before like you, i would say dont rush,... do a lot lot more research, watch youtube, get a doctor to get a blood test to start off and check all your level, by the way you did not mentioned how long and how many vials you want to use

Scoobykiller

Awards
Hi
I want to use very small dosage
1/1.5ml once a week
So maybe it will last me 6/7 weeks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your test is likely not really 300mg/ml. You're not going to fit that much test per ml of oil.

So you want to take too small a dose, pinned too infrequently, for too short a cycle for the long ester you have, and believe your size and shape on drugs will somehow magically be retained upon permanent cessation of those drugs. And you also believe that 400mg/wk testosterone is going to be the magic bullet to totally transform your physique in just 6 weeks.

Sounds like you're set up for success!

Scoobykiller

Awards
What do you recommend then
And its being sold as 300mg/ml...?
Also
My main question was about the side effects

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your test is likely not really 300mg/ml. You're not going to fit that much test per ml of oil.

So you want to take too small a dose, pinned too infrequently, for too short a cycle for the long ester you have, and believe your size and shape on drugs will somehow magically be retained upon permanent cessation of those drugs. And you also believe that 400mg/wk testosterone is going to be the magic bullet to totally transform your physique in just 6 weeks.

Sounds like you're set up for success!
Test E is pretty easy to get to 300mg with a higher level of BB. Test C, on the other hand, is much more difficult to get a higher concentration. Something about that ester changes the level of difficulty considerably.

That being said, this dude has no business using any gear. Period.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
whata re you guys saying.. test e can go up to 400mg/ml just get some ****ty PIP.. depends on how good the brewer is...