Looking for something close to x-tren

1Schulte

Awards
A few years back I used to use x-tren and since it's banned I'm looking for something like it. I've read some reviews on trenavar but I don't trust seller site reviews. Is anyone using it or anything close to the old x-tren? Results?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Closest you will find is transdermal dienelone which parent compound xtren converted to. Might be tough to find but it can be found. X-tren had some unique characteristics of its own however and some say even more potent than then parent compound itself. I've never run x-tren so can't comment on that but I have run IM Dienelone when it was available and it's good stuff

1Schulte

Awards
I'm finding trenazone when I search for it. Is that the same?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
i just finsihed a bottle of CEL Xtren.. loved it... still have 5 weeks of tr3n left.. I have 2 sealed OL tr3n and Celtic labs tren (which is the same thing as the CEL xtren all of which are banned and impossible to find) i also have AAR Trenx90 liquid suspension.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
19, nor androsta and 4 estra trens are the same thing..

1Schulte

Awards
How long is a sealed bottle of x tren good for? I still have a couple bottles from before the ban went into effect.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
How long is a sealed bottle of x tren good for? I still have a couple bottles from before the ban went into effect.
depends on how you stored them.. mine expired in 2012 and yet it hit hard as hell.. stored it in a cooler sealed and never took it out

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just finsihed a bottle of CEL Xtren.. loved it... still have 5 weeks of tr3n left.. I have 2 sealed OL tr3n and Celtic labs tren (which is the same thing as the CEL xtren all of which are banned and impossible to find) i also have AAR Trenx90 liquid suspension.
X-tren is completely different from the OL and celtic tren.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
X-tren is completely different from the OL and celtic tren.
ones a dienolone precursor and one converts to real tren.. im well aware of that however dienelone and trenbolone are very very similar...

E

epicarmz

Awards
I have 2 bottles of Dienezone that is an exact clone of Trenazone but with a better delivery method. I tried it but it gave me a rash so i dropped it. Anything that compares to Trenazone transdermally on the market?

1Schulte

Awards
Everywhere I've found the dienelone it's sold out/not for sale

1Schulte

Awards
Is "German Pharmaceuticals" a reputable manufacturer?

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
Is "German Pharmaceuticals" a reputable manufacturer?
they sell PH's that were previously sold by other manufacturers. They are not US based and would not be legal to obtain. However, that is not to say that it cannot be done.
I believe there are a few logs of their epistane on the forum somewhere.