Bang pre workout cans?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Anybody try these from vpx, they taste really good just wondering if they have anything in them for pumps, says it's got creatine too. I ran out of my powder and just bought some of these.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bang energy drink in the can of there pre workout in a tub?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody try these from vpx, they taste really good just wondering if they have anything in them for pumps, says it's got creatine too. I ran out of my powder and just bought some of these.
No...nothing for pumps, it's an energy drink with a few extras tossed in. Has 300mg Caffeine. Good stuff...better than any other energy drink out there.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
No...nothing for pumps, it's an energy drink with a few extras tossed in. Has 300mg Caffeine. Good stuff...better than any other energy drink out there.
Nice might just throw some noxygen in it

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
There awesome and I absolutely drink them daily, zero crash.

At the moment my pre w/o or daily I have to endure and use my brain at work stack is the following.

1 Can of Vpx bang ( the black cherry vanilla is so ****ing good !!! )
200mg of L-theanine/Suntheanine ( life extension brand )
2 Caps of MST Cordygen Nan02 Elite.
2 caps of MST Athlythes.

Attachments

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
There awesome and I absolutely drink them daily, zero crash.

At the moment my pre w/o or daily I have to endure and use my brain at work stack is the following.

1 Can of Vpx bang ( the black cherry vanilla is so ****ing good !!! )
200mg of L-theanine/Suntheanine ( life extension brand )
2 Caps of MST Cordygen Nan02 Elite.
2 caps of MST Athlythes.
Nice

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Hydro3 by Olympus labs was discontinued but you can still buy it online. Add a few caps of that for hella pumps.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine, Caffeine, CoQ10 & BCAAs

yeah stack it with some pump caps .. should be nice, ive heard good things about it

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I drink them all the time they're great , I've even mixed taken my preworkout dry and downed it with bang before crazy workout but not for the non-crackheads lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've had a few recently and did not get much from them. The caffeine level is not much more that a monster and can get more from a red line. If you use creatine its a better choice then some of the other energy drinks on the market.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned its nothing more than an energy drink, and a great tasting one at that, with everything else listed on the can for label dressing. Looking at the label there seems to be more sucralose than leucine, and less than 30mg each of the other two BCAAs as well as less than 30mg of creatine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice might just throw some noxygen in it
I'll pick up noxygen and throw it in my pre workout sometimes. i get great pump and vascularity whenever i do!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I like them....It's usually my go to (when I can find it) energy drink when I am out and about and 5 shots of espresso won't do it for me hahaha

compan

compan

Awards
Not really anything for pump, but they are delicious. Star Blast is my favorite.

Stacking with Noxygen will be great.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've enjoyed the flavors I've tried (solely as an energy drink and nothing more). Wish more places had them readily available.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Not really anything for pump, but they are delicious. Star Blast is my favorite.

Stacking with Noxygen will be great.
Just got me some noxygen from vitamin Shoppe gonna combine these

EricIrons

EricIrons

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like them but there couldn't be really much of anything to help with pumps. I do really enjoy them but I have never felt a thing from them.