Can someone clarify this suggestion made to me

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
So Ive restarted my metabolic rate and finished my 2 cycles of Anabeta Elite and Alpha max XT. I really noticed the last 3 weeks were a treat, it might have been to much but I added 1/2 scoop of Platinum Labs Anabolic Triad to my preworkout and **** my pants the enormous pump. Sensational. Overall gain really decent muscle mass for the high amount of body fat I hold which is 20%. I didnt track anything properly but could tell in the mirror, my clothes while my waist stayed the same.. Will definitely track better next time

Now Im on a cut - lengthy cut too.

Im after some supplements to help me later down the track and would like to make my order now anyway.
So currently I have on my shelf
Conqu3r - my PWO
Tr1umph - my staple
Anafuse
Shift+
Erase Pro +
Test1fy

So Ive been given a suggestion which as follows

OL Endur3
Ignit3 for fat loss
Origin
and either Epic unleashed or Follidrone 2.0

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
I have heard Anafuse if cycled 8-12 weeks, Will Get you good results. This have Epicat And laxogenin, so no nerd for Epic Unleashed yet.

Tr1umph, have PA in it, this stack very well with ARA (X-gels) I have cycled Epicat And Laxogenin before, But ARA is the best thing I have taken until now. The pump are amazing And the veins stay full all the time. This happend to me.

Origin, havent read a lot to IT, But IT has Ghrelin And this is good for bulk, increases appetite! :)

But, like Always, Its a good to run a supplement alone before stacking Then with other. Just to SEE what the single product Do for you. Everybody Ia different! :)

The other supps you have listed is favorite for many!

Anyway, good luck brother.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2 is a great option. Increases muscle growth but also the fat loss for pretty much everyone has been off the chain. So youll get the increase in fat burning plus some strength and muscle. Cant lose.
Plus it has epicatechin and a host of other anabolic compounds so there is no need for another epicatechin product.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Ive restarted my metabolic rate and finished my 2 cycles of Anabeta Elite and Alpha max XT. I really noticed the last 3 weeks were a treat, it might have been to much but I added 1/2 scoop of Platinum Labs Anabolic Triad to my preworkout and **** my pants the enormous pump. Sensational. Overall gain really decent muscle mass for the high amount of body fat I hold which is 20%. I didnt track anything properly but could tell in the mirror, my clothes while my waist stayed the same.. Will definitely track better next time

Now Im on a cut - lengthy cut too.

Im after some supplements to help me later down the track and would like to make my order now anyway.
So currently I have on my shelf
Conqu3r - my PWO
Tr1umph - my staple
Anafuse
Shift+
Erase Pro +
Test1fy

So Ive been given a suggestion which as follows

OL Endur3
Ignit3 for fat loss
Origin
and either Epic unleashed or Follidrone 2.0
First off good to hear you enjoyed that ABE run. I'm just curious have you used shift prior to this coming run? I personally find that shift Epro combo is plenty enough to shred me up and really control my appetite. Not sure you would even need anything added to help your cut bro.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For cutting:
Ignit3
Shift
DCP
Supernova
Shift by pes is always my go to. I use to do norco and shift together and that was a killer stack.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 20%, I wouldn't worry too much about fat-loss specific supplements since you've got a lot of room to work with diet/excercise before hitting a plateau. However, supplements can absolutely be effective at helping your break through a plateau/stall-point.

I'd say once you get down to around ~15% and the fat loss begins to slow, throw in Ignit3 and Forslean. You'll get energy/feel-good-euphoria, and more importantly, AMPK + PPAR + Insulin modulation + so much more to genuinely help you melt away those last few fat stores.

Endur3 can be a great way to keep your anabolism and endurance high during long workouts, especially in a cut. so that's a superb idea for holding on to the muscle you already have. Ep1c unleashed will increase anabolism and endurance as well. I love (-)-Epi during a cut. I'd probably save Or1gin for a bulk/recomp. It should elicit beneficial effects in a cut, but I believe you'll get the most out of it starting on a bulk/recomp. However, if money isn't an issue, then other than a potential initial increase in appetite, adding it in can't hurt.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift by pes is always my go to. I use to do norco and shift together and that was a killer stack.
Shift and norcodrene or Alphamine give me exactly what I'm looking for in a boost and aiding in weight loss or appetite suppression.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift is a great supplement. I've used it in the past with success but haven't in a while.

OxyMax XT along with AlphaMax XT would be a really nice stack for you to maintain/improve your gains/body comp as well as reduce some body fat.

OxyMax XT increases thermogenesis as well as provides a an overall sense of well being. The only other supplement that I have used that gave me a sense of well being was Sustain Alpha. Anyways, it also contains Forskolin - 95. A few other products contain Forskolin 95 like Anabeta Elite and AlphaMax XT. OxyMax XT can be stacked with either of those, but just monitor the consumption of Forskolin you receive. Some people do not handle it well. OxyMax XT also suppresses appetite and provides a long lasting clean energy.

AlphaMax XT is one of the favorites here on the forum and for good reason. It's one of the best all around test boosters. It is versatile meaning it can be stacked with other products (not required) as well as used for any goal.

For example: right now I just started my 8 week cycle of AlphaMax XT. I am in a lean bulk phase. I am also taking OG Anabeta (I stashed up when they discontinued it). Anabeta increases my appetite but the forskolin in OxyMax XT is helping to keep the fat off. Around march I will be using OxyMax XT with AlphaMax XT and SlinMax.

There have been great suggestions in this thread so far. Really can't go wrong with most of the products these guys are suggesting. Just remember...with body comp it's all about diet :)

Good luck.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The studies aren't very convincing in regards of fat loss on either of these supplements.
have to disagree with you on this and by the looks of others suggestions, they would also agree as some of the suggestions mentioned have either one or both of these products in the profile.

with that being said, one ingredient that I completely disagree with for wgt loss is Chromium Picolinate- more studies show this has very little to no benefit of providing wgt loss. For diabetes and cholesterol yes, my father in law takes this to help with his situation.

however, 1 ingredient that that is in several of these products is l-threonine, which has shown positive results with the aid of wgt loss- and is listed in several of the products and in many more

ultimately if you feel it is working for you and you like it, that is what matters. This isn't a bash towards any company or product

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
have to disagree with you on this and by the looks of others suggestions, they would also agree as some of the suggestions mentioned have either one or both of these products in the profile.

with that being said, one ingredient that I completely disagree with for wgt loss is Chromium Picolinate- more studies show this has very little to no benefit of providing wgt loss. For diabetes and cholesterol yes, my father in law takes this to help with his situation.

however, 1 ingredient that that is in several of these products is l-threonine, which has shown positive results with the aid of wgt loss- and is listed in several of the products and in many more

ultimately if you feel it is working for you and you like it, that is what matters. This isn't a bash towards any company or product
Cla and carnitine are not benefical for fat loss, whether you agree or not lol.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Cla and carnitine are not benefical for fat loss, whether you agree or not lol.
stalemate on this one and I know we have to agree to disagree here, but it is what it is

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything with forskolin will be beneficial during a cut. Forskolin will increase cAMP levels, thus increasing lean mass and also help increase fat loss. Shift is a great supplement, so is OxyMax XT as mentioned above. Here are some studies on F95 on raising cAMP levels and increasing testosterone.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

It looks like towards the end you are looking to transition from a cut to a lean bulk. Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks like that from the supplements. If that is the case, I would go with FD 2.0 and AlphaMax XT. You have used AlphaMax XT previously and enjoyed it and I've read nothing but great things about FD 2.0. I think if you start transitioning, this stack would be great in increasing lean mass and help gaining strength. Again the forskolin in AlphaMax XT would be great during that transition as well. If you are just looking for something on the tail end to hold onto mass, that stack would be great.