Alphamax XT, issues with appetite?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. About 2.5 weeks in to AMXT. My appetite has been poor. I haven't been hungry. Anything in this complex that would make that happen?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure about this one. I didn't have these issues when I ran it. I'm sure john.patterson can help.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the same issue. Lasted maybe two weeks (second and third, IIRC) and then never noticed it again. Not sure what or why, or it could have just been a coincidence.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
My appetite was insane as well. I just attributed it to a better anabolic environment. Your body is using food better. Your body is also trying to add lean muscularity. So you just need more to feed it

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
My appetite was insane as well. I just attributed it to a better anabolic environment. Your body is using food better. Your body is also trying to add lean muscularity. So you just need more to feed it
The issue is poor appetite. Not good appetite

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
The issue is poor appetite. Not good appetite
Misread that....sorry....no clue then....I was almost insatiable some days....between sleep issues and lack of appetite, this may not be a good product for you

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing in AlphaMax XT will decrease appetite. Most users appetite stays the same or will increase a little. Personally, mine stays the same. A decrease in appetite can be caused from many different variables.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Hey guys. About 2.5 weeks in to AMXT. My appetite has been poor. I haven't been hungry. Anything in this complex that would make that happen?
Do you notice anything else different? Are you sleeping well? Is Alphamax 'working'? Any stressor's?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Do you notice anything else different? Are you sleeping well? Is Alphamax 'working'? Any stressor's?
Not sleeping well. Wake up between 4-5 every morning. Hard to get back to sleep. Stress levels are fine. But sleep sucks and no appetite. I'm taking both doses in the morning now seeing if it'll fix my sleeping issues.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Not sleeping well. Wake up between 4-5 every morning. Hard to get back to sleep. Stress levels are fine. But sleep sucks and no appetite. I'm taking both doses in the morning now seeing if it'll fix my sleeping issues.
The L-Dopa in Alphamax is not agreeing with you (and lots of people).
Chalk it up to up to experience and stop taking it so you can get back to feeling good.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Chalk it up to up to experience and stop taking it so you can get back to feeling good.
Is that what's causing poor appetite as well? I still have 1.5 bottles left

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Would something like Anabeta Elite be a better option?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Take it earlier in the day as opposed to before bed

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should be able to sell it easy enough. Lots of people (myself included) seem to enjoy it.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
You should be able to sell it easy enough. Lots of people (myself included) seem to enjoy it.
I love the effects it gives me in the gym. Bummed it's gotta go. Also I live in Canada so most people won't buy it

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I know I loved it as well. I really think that your body just hates it....lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
. Maybe I'll sell and go with Anabeta Elite. No L-Dopa
I think I would, too. There is no reason to tolerate that many issues on a natural product

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I think I would, too. There is no reason to tolerate that many issues on a natural product
Let me know if u wanna buy a bottle. $10 discount from regular price and I'll spot shipping :) sealed

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Let me know if u wanna buy a bottle. $10 discount from regular price and I'll spot shipping :) sealed
Would if I could bud...trying to save some money for the crazy black Friday/cyber Monday sales that are going to be coming....LOL

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't belive the Alphamax XT would cause loss of appetite. Also, the mention on L-Dopa causing the negative sides is unlikely as well. L-Dopa sides typically only come on in doses above 500mg.

You can always take a week off and see what happens. What other supps are you taking, including preworkouts, intra, vitamins, etc.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I don't belive the Alphamax XT would cause loss of appetite. Also, the mention on L-Dopa causing the negative sides is unlikely as well. L-Dopa sides typically only come on in doses above 500mg.

You can always take a week off and see what happens. What other supps are you taking, including preworkouts, intra, vitamins, etc.
I'm taking

PEScience high volume

lecithin granules

Alphamax XT

One B complex vitamin a day
Vitamin C

Creatine mono

Whey

A low sugar gainer (morning right away and post WO)

Vitamin D (Vancouver weather is rain every day)

About 6 caps fish oil

Intra workout BCAA sometimes

Soon to be ARA

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

I've used less than 500 and had sleep issues at times. His body simply frowns upon the l-dopa, which is ok. If most people like something and a couple don't, it doesn't mean there is a problem with the supplement. Just means there is an ingredient that doesn't agree with him

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used less than 500 and had sleep issues at times. His body simply frowns upon the l-dopa, which is ok. If most people like something and a couple don't, it doesn't mean there is a problem with the supplement. Just means there is an ingredient that doesn't agree with him
I agree, but with any supplement that has a hand full of ingredients, it is hard to single out one particular ingredient. That's what's difficult to accurately assess what ingredients work and don't with a lot of products

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I agree, but with any supplement that has a hand full of ingredients, it is hard to single out one particular ingredient. That's what's difficult to accurately assess what ingredients work and don't with a lot of products
True...because LJ can energize people which can lead to sleep disturbances. I haven't heard of anything in it killing appetite, though

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, I was just stating it might not be L-Dopa. That way if everyone keeps telling him find something w/o L-Dopa, and it ends up being something else, he's back at square 1.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
. Maybe I'll sell and go with Anabeta Elite. No L-Dopa
Anabeta Elite is a great alternative. I've never experienced lack of appetite symptoms from AlphaMax XT. Mine didn't change one way or the other. Maybe you can save it and try it again at a later date.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to keep going with it and see if these symptoms are just temporary. I want to at least finish 4 weeks

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
LJ = Long Jack or Tongat. However, you indicated you are dosing early in day / many hours before bed. So I highly doubt that the nominal dose of LJ in Alphamax would have any effect. Without sleep, the changes you are seeking are not going to happen and you will move backwards and invite injury. Take a few days off it (changing nothing else) and see what happens. Do you have Anabeta and ARA on hand?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
LJ = Long Jack or Tongat. However, you indicated you are dosing early in day / many hours before bed. So I highly doubt that the nominal dose of LJ in Alphamax would have any effect. Without sleep, the changes you are seeking are not going to happen and you will move backwards and invite injury. Take a few days off it (changing nothing else) and see what happens. Do you have Anabeta and ARA on hand?
I am waiting on ARA in the mail and haven't ordered ABE yet. I fall asleep at midnight. Wake up at 4-5am every day. But usually do something for a couple hours and make up my sleep by going back to bed till about 10-11am. So I'm still getting my full 8 hours, just not all at once

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I am waiting on ARA in the mail and haven't ordered ABE yet. I fall asleep at midnight. Wake up at 4-5am every day. But usually do something for a couple hours and make up my sleep by going back to bed till about 10-11am. So I'm still getting my full 8 hours, just not all at once
Once sleep patterns get changed, they can take a few days to get back in order plus seasonal change (especially for us Canadians) does not help. All I can say is take a few days off it and see if your appetite comes back and if you sleep through the night / or can get to sleep easier after waking.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Once sleep patterns get changed, they can take a few days to get back in order plus seasonal change (especially for us Canadians) does not help. All I can say is take a few days off it and see if your appetite comes back and if you sleep through the night / or can get to sleep easier after waking.
I'll try to take this week off and see what happens.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'll try to take this week off and see what happens.
Sorry to hear that your sleep hasn't been good, and appetite hasn't been there either. I've never experienced either of these with Alphamax XT. Have you ever had issues with seasonal changes in the past? I know I always have a harder time being active and having an appetite when the days get shorter and colder.

I would try taking a few days off from Alphamax XT and see what happens. If you're able to sleep well and eat more, then you might be responding poorly to something in the profile. It's hard to pinpoint exactly what it would be though

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man! I wake up at 4 And usually sleep around 9pm lol