Quest Nutrition Oatmeal Blueberry Muffin

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
I finally got around to trying the newest flavor, and here's what I thought. This was a great flavor choice by Quest. One thing Quest does a great job of is making their bars taste really close to the flavor they're trying to replicate. This one does not disappoint. It really does taste like a blueberry muffin. As soon as you tear the wrapper away, it even smells like a blueberry muffin. As you can see in the picture, the bar has real chunks of blueberry, and even appears to have muffin pieces as well (they're not actually pieces of muffin, but it does add to the texture in a great way). The bar also seems to have chunks of white chocolate, though it's not actually white chocolate, rather it's likely just the combination of cocoa butter, baking soda, and the protein blend. In any case, it adds to the texture in a good way. Overall, this is definitely my favorite non-chocolate Quest Bar. I love the white chocolate raspberry one, but this blueberry one tops it. Definitely a great job by Quest. Rumor has it their next flavor is going to be Rocky Road, and although I don't really see another need for a chocolate based bar, I'm sure they'll do it well.

IMG_1477097574.055072.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LPCLEWY/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01LPCLEWY&linkCode=as2&tag=buyforless0e5-20&linkId=34bf93525c830bbf5fe914295709730a

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How did you already try the Rocky Road? I need that kind of insider access. And sorry for posting in the wrong spot, I didn't know there was one specific for bars.
Quest Insiders. You can sign up for it on their website.
You can read my full review and LLN also did review it as well.
The chocolate base is weak, and the marshmallows are pure artificial. Not very good.

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
Quest Insiders. You can sign up for it on their website.
You can read my full review and LLN also did review it as well.
The chocolate base is weak, and the marshmallows are pure artificial. Not very good.
Ah good to know! Knowing me, I would have stupidly bought a box with high expectations. What did you think of the Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gave up on quest bars a long time ago.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established