Dry joints and nuscle soreness when taking supplements

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I am always cautious when starting a new supplement and I don't know what is wrong with me but whenever I started to take very small amount of the following supplements:

- black seed oil
- epicatechin (Myostatin blocker)
- lecithin granules

within few hours, I am getting very dry joints, muscle soreness and like I said with a very small quantity of the supplement.

What can be the reason of this, what is wrong with me?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't think of any reason why those things would cause that.

Correlation doesn't equal causation, so perhaps a visit to the doctor may be in order.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I have to mention that once I stop using those supplements then all this symptoms stop.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I am always cautious when starting a new supplement and I don't know what is wrong with me but whenever I started to take very small amount of the following supplements:

- black seed oil
- epicatechin (Myostatin blocker)
- lecithin granules

within few hours, I am getting very dry joints, muscle soreness and like I said with a very small quantity of the supplement.

What can be the reason of this, what is wrong with me?
why black seed?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
see recent ergo-log publications....
sorry, should have expanded on my question, I know what it is and what its used for, I am asking what was your reason for using it?

enraged_chris

Awards
Introduce one product back in at a time to see which causes the joint soreness if you really think its the product. But I don't see any way that these products could cause joint issues within a few hours.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Introduce one product back in at a time to see which causes the joint soreness if you really think its the product. But I don't see any way that these products could cause joint issues within a few hours.
I agree

that's the reason for asking about BSE- used for aliments, numerous ones at that. The amount needed per day to raise test levels by 10-30% (30 being extremely modest) isn't worth it. BSE would be best used for issues such as joint issues. if you were looking for an increase of Omega's you would be better off going with Krill or fish oil.

if its for joint issue- look into oil of oregano which is another great herb remedy to help with many aliments

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hard to imagine these being the cause, has your training changed alongside these supplements?

Sometimes people simply push harder when using things, and more work load may very well be the cause.

Diet the same?
Fluid intake increased when you added supplements in?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea once those the questions above are answered it may help find the reason your joints are sore. Do you have supplement in a joint product or no?

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
to answer your questions:

Yes I drink a lot of water.
I do take fish oil, curcumin, ...

I have not changed my diet.

I have a tendency to have my HDL that is at the lower range despite that I take olive oil, raw eggs... good fat...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Potentially psychosomatic, as you yourself just said you are cautious when adding things in which can be an indication that your own mind is your downfall. I remember when I was younger and I took a product labelled as a potent anabolic, and within hours had blurred vision and started breaking out in a cold sweat. Turns out, it was just fenugreek and tribulus, however the fact it was labelled so extravagantly made me nervous to use it haha.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's nothing I can think of that your taking that will do that. Increase water intake, add a fish oil and joint support.

Alistair_

Awards
I have stiff dry joints all the time due to taking antihistamines with pseudoephedrine for year round allergies. Some supplements make them worse like phosphatidic acid. So my best guess is it's the lecithin you're taking (contains PA)

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
So I am not the only one who experience this but why does it happen?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I am not the only one who experience this but why does it happen?
You may just have a issue with your joints. I personally always use joint support due to age and the stress, my body is always under.