GET WEIGHT UP

Jamester22

Awards
What are some of yals favorite mass gaining stacks that you would recommend to a teen to pack on weight? Your favorite brands of protein, mass gainer, creatine, bcaa's, ETC.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
don't waste your money on a mass gainer put money into groceries, meats and complex carbs

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fatty cuts of meat
Pb & J sandwiches
Shakes + cereal, oil and yogurt

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
cheese, peanut butter, bread, pizza....basically all sh*t I don't eat cause I am a super duper easy gainer. Don't train for long sessions and don't do cardio while you are trying to gain weight. The more you move, the more calories you burn. Lift, Eat, Relax / Sleep.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My man. A few things I have noted after reading your posts. Based on your question, the answers you received are correct. You have not given any information which could lead to an informed answer. Weight? Height? Body Fat %? Age? Experience Lifting? These are basic bits of info required to give a decent answer. If you expect anyone to take their time, please give more info moving forward. Many great and experienced people here.

You should pay the closest attention before you consider any 'supplements', you need to do the following.

1. Nail your Macros and Diet by investing in researching how to gain without getting fat. Protein; Fats; and Carbs and what percentage of each is going to yield you the best results. This is partly based on your current body composition of which you have not expressed. I'm assuming your an ectomorph. You need to understand food and how important some supportive might lend themselves to key aspects of each day. Figure out your maintenance and slowly increase calories reaching about 500 surplus over time. 500 calories surplus per day, gives you 3500 more calories in a week.

Now calories is a unit of energy, but let's not get into that, and we won't discuss how burning 7,000 calories is needed to lose a pound, but if you were to realistically increase your caloric intake in the proper ratios, you could gain 'weight'. I'd rather gain muscle over time. Calorie King Calculator (Lose; Maintain; Gain)

2. A decent routine in the gym.
3. Dedication to #1 and #2 with at least 6 months under your belt.

Straight talking, I don't think you have any of these in order.
Remember Resting is just as important leading to Recovery and Growth.

If you could provide some more information, you will receive better answers. Just like any plan that takes you towards a goal, it has to be achievable, and the quality put in, is what you will get out. So far, you need to put some more in.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Eat kid, Eat. If you're worried about getting too fat, you need to nail down your TDEE and then bump up 100 cals at a time, checking body-comp every 2 weeks. You can try every week, but I think that's too short a time frame for the small increases vs daily fluctuations.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Food is the most important thing. Eat calorie dense foods, mixed with a good macros scheme and your solid.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Food. Milk, fatty meat, peanut butter, whole eggs, oats and cereal in general, nuts. Add some chocolate here and there. Everyone likes chocolate. Now, when I read all this, it still sounds like "food".

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make your own weight gainer shake....

2 scoops or your favorite whey protein
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
8-12 oz of whole milk
1 large banana
1/2 cut of raw quick oat meal

Very high calories and not a whole lot of sugar like you might find in a normal weight gainer.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I like granola cereal with whole milk to start the day. Add a scoop of your normal whey to bump the protein and you are set!

I can easily crush 1000 calories like this and it's delicious.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are some of yals favorite mass gaining stacks that you would recommend to a teen to pack on weight? Your favorite brands of protein, mass gainer, creatine, bcaa's, ETC.
Milk milk and more milk!

For a mass gainer this is what I do- whey protein, raw oats, evoo, banana, milk, ice cream and ice