What's the new hot sht? lulz

desolateline

desolateline

Awards
I never take preworkouts, but I'm looking to start rotating some in to experiment to see how they affect my workouts.

To offer some perspective, the last preworkout I tried was when some recommended Craze to me. I remember taken that stuff and was like whoa... I don't even... what was that stuff???!?!?!? Damn near out of body experience.

Come back to the forums a few years later come to find out it was spiked. cool.

What are some good preworkouts, or really tasty intra/post workouts to try? I want something to review for my blog.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pre-workouts:

OL Conqu3r Unleashed
APS Mesomorph
BSL Dust Extreme
CL White Rapids
AEN Steel Edge
USP Labs Modern Pre

Non-Stim and add your own caffeine
PES High Volume
OL Conqu3r Unleashed Non-Stim
CL White Pipes
USP Labs MAX Reps

Intra-workouts:

Xtend Perform
AEN Intrabolic
Core ABC
Animal Juiced Aminos
Olympus Labs Endur3
USP Labs Modern BCAA

All would be great products and really deliver.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i force max out for a preworkout

I force compete is a good intra workout, right now I'm personally using alri chain'd out mixed with gaspari glycofuse

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Great input already. I would also recommend checking out Hypermax XT. Hypermax XT contains a newer stimulant to the market, Eria Jarensis, that provides a very clean energy. It won't have you hyped up and cracked out like Craze or some of the other super-high-stim products out there. Hypermax XT provides a nice boost in energy and incredible focus and mental clarity. It also includes ingredients to help deliver a nice pump. Definitely worth checking out.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph is the hot thing ATM on every forum
Super pump 250 is also a top one that's was just launched

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Super pump 250 from gaspari? If so, that was not just launched. Its been around for many years. It was even made before superpump max. Its great ime.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super pump 250 from gaspari? If so, that was not just launched. Its been around for many years. It was even made before superpump max. Its great ime.
The new dmaa version

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
think he meant the relaunch but nm you guys got it

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i force max out for a preworkout

I force compete is a good intra workout, right now I'm personally using alri chain'd out mixed with gaspari glycofuse
i have been looking at the I force max out-

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the newest of the new..

A new powerhouse non stim option

VasoMax: Scientifically Dosed Non-Stim Pump and Focus Matrix

•Muscle Engorging Pumps
•Improved Exercise Performance
•Enhanced Blood Flow
•Potent Vasodilator
•Nitric Oxide Enhancer
•Non-Stimulatory
•Supports muscle strength, power, and endurance
•Improved muscular contractions
•Increased focus
•Improves reaction time
•Increases mind-muscle connection
•Improves cognition

This can be ran solo for improved focus and intense PUMP, and it can be used with HyperMax XT our Stim preworkout as well as Powermax XT our daily ergogenic.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Nutrabio's Pre workout and VPX Master Blaster for non DMAA alternatives

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Innovative Labs Wicked..I like better than Mesomorph

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never take preworkouts, but I'm looking to start rotating some in to experiment to see how they affect my workouts.

To offer some perspective, the last preworkout I tried was when some recommended Craze to me. I remember taken that stuff and was like whoa... I don't even... what was that stuff???!?!?!? Damn near out of body experience.

Come back to the forums a few years later come to find out it was spiked. cool.

What are some good preworkouts, or really tasty intra/post workouts to try? I want something to review for my blog.
PEScience high volume is an excellent non stim option. It includes a full dose of nitrates, citrulline, agmatine, + other ingredients like glycerol powder, taurine, and ferulic acid. It's a very effective preworkout and is incredible for endurance/ performance. For a tasty intra workout, amino IV mango flavour 100%. Amino IV includes a full serving of leucine (5 grams) + EAAs. Research shows a high amount of leucine + EAAs is the best combination for an athlete (including an unbiased study performed by the US military).

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
I personally love C4. It's cheap, affordable, and effective.

* Flavor is excellent. Not too sweet (in my opinion) with just a touch of sour. Very easy to toss back before my workout.

* I've targeted consumption for 20 to 30 min before the workout (as directed on the packaging) and am finding this to be excellent timing. By the time I reach the gym, I feel energized and ready to put in work.

* I definitely felt the tingling sensation mentioned in reviews (and, again, on the packaging). I don't find it to be uncomfortable or distracting in any way, however. In fact, it feels a bit like a motivator to me. When you feel the tingle, it's time to lift!

* I strongly recommend having some food in your stomach before taking the C4. I made that mistake once and suffered some mild (but annoying) stomach discomfort for a few hours as a result. Has never happened, though, when taken along with a snack.

All-in-all, I think this is a great product that I will definitely be purchasing again

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These two are the big pres at the moment

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
PES high volume is the tits! Pumps that'll make ur skin stretch

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
think he meant the relaunch but nm you guys got it
Well seeing OP has been living off the grid since Craze....he's missed out on pretty much everything lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed, HyperMax XT, and Mesomorph for DMAA purposes. Although DMAA isn't really my bag

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the newest of the new..

A new powerhouse non stim option

VasoMax: Scientifically Dosed Non-Stim Pump and Focus Matrix

•Muscle Engorging Pumps
•Improved Exercise Performance
•Enhanced Blood Flow
•Potent Vasodilator
•Nitric Oxide Enhancer
•Non-Stimulatory
•Supports muscle strength, power, and endurance
•Improved muscular contractions
•Increased focus
•Improves reaction time
•Increases mind-muscle connection
•Improves cognition

This can be ran solo for improved focus and intense PUMP, and it can be used with HyperMax XT our Stim preworkout as well as Powermax XT our daily ergogenic.
Should be hitting stores next week hopefully :)

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed. There's a reason it's a forum favorite: It's pretty much the perfect Pre-Workout. The latest upgrade to the J.Regia extract will give you near-DMAA levels of energy without jitters or a crash later. The focus is like nothing I've ever tried, (you just feel unbelievably "awake"), and the feel-good euphoria reminds me, in some ways, of Craze. Not saying it's the same, but it makes me feel quite happy/talkative.

The truly great thing about Conqu3r isn't just the stim blend, but the totality of the formula. You get science-backed doses of everything you need for bloodflow/pumps (L-Citrulline/Hydromax/Nitrosigine/Agmatine), and boosts to strength and endurance (ElevATP, C.O.P.).

Best of all, it's 25% off right now from Nutriverse with code "AM5". For ~$26, it's more than worth a try.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed. There's a reason it's a forum favorite: It's pretty much the perfect Pre-Workout. The latest upgrade to the J.Regia extract will give you near-DMAA levels of energy without jitters or a crash later. The focus is like nothing I've ever tried, (you just feel unbelievably "awake"), and the feel-good euphoria reminds me, in some ways, of Craze. Not saying it's the same, but it makes me feel quite happy/talkative.

The truly great thing about Conqu3r isn't just the stim blend, but the totality of the formula. You get science-backed doses of everything you need for bloodflow/pumps (L-Citrulline/Hydromax/Nitrosigine/Agmatine), and boosts to strength and endurance (ElevATP, C.O.P.).

Best of all, it's 25% off right now from Nutriverse with code "AM5". For ~$26, it's more than worth a try.
I think that is what I appreciate about CU. The totality of the formula

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one who likes carbon prep bronk aid plus caffeine?

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Bob has a pretty comprehensive list :)

Some of my favorites with 1,3 atm which I have/am using

Dust Extreme - Pineapple Mango

Centurion Labz God of Rage ( they just came out with a key lime flavor I have not yet had but need to try )

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/aps-mesomorph/
Mesomorph V1 with DMAA

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/gaspari-nutrition-superpump-250/
SP250 with DMAA - I was told they re-flavored this but it was decent to begin with I like the new Super Pump250 its lower in stimulants nice energy/focus tho

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Try Wicked from Innovative Labs..**** speeds up my workout..stuff is unreal

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce MaxOut
Gaspari SuperPump 250
APS Mesomorph
Just to name a few

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mtest by cel

dr61574

Awards
Centurion labz god of war with amp citrate and god of rage with 1,3. Innovapharms limitless and enraged extreme. All of these r big sellers in my store.

dr61574

Awards
If u want the crazy run thru a wall feeling psychotic by insane labz

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Centurion labz god of war with amp citrate and god of rage with 1,3. Innovapharms limitless and enraged extreme. All of these r big sellers in my store.
Their pre workouts are fantastic so not surprised

Looking to get me that newer Key Lime next :) Have not used Innovapharms or Enraged I will have to check those out.

epicarmz

Awards
When the OP asked "what is the new hot shiz?" was he directing it to pre-workout drinks? The first reply started this and it was a chain reaction.

What if he was wondering what is the new, best PH/PS on the market. I have just one bottle of Superdrol left and 1 bottle of DMZ. Wondering what, if any, is comparable to those. I know it will be hard to get to SD performance but is there something more like Ultradrol or Dimethazine that is still legal to purchase or something that has popped up as being on the same playing field? Is Max LMG still legal?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When the OP asked "what is the new hot shiz?" was he directing it to pre-workout drinks? The first reply started this and it was a chain reaction.
OP was pretty specific re: PWO's and maybe Intra's.

We came to the unanimous conclusion that Conqu3r and Endur3 are by far the hottest right meow. No need to look back on page 1, I summed it all up. :D

If you want to talk about ph/ps, I'd start up a thread in the anabolics section
Anabolics

You'll get way more answers there.

p.s. nice join date bro. respect.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The newest stim free pre workout that should be hitting stores this week is VasoMax by Performax Labs. This will basically be used as a pump product so if you wanted to add a stim with it you could. A few reasons why VasoMax is going to be in my arsenal...

I sleep around 9pm and workout around 530pm so this will be perfect for me. It also does not contain creatine so I am free to use whatever form I wish. I prefer creatine mono and PowerMax XT has 5g of creatine mono. I will be stacking the two as my stim free pre workout. It's not a necessity though. I will use VasoMax solo first for a few workouts and go from there.

epicarmz

Awards
Wth. Yeah, I don't know where I was reading that. Too many Windows open at once..lol. Anyway, because of this thread I bought 1 of each what I gathered to be the top pwos. I'll report back after I get them and judge which one I like best. 3 days after I get them.

Opened my og jack3d and it was caramelized..lol. This stuff does NOT last past it's experation date.

Can't wait to get back into the swing of things.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am the new hot ****.

Also - Conquer Unleashed is pretty hot. Complete formula. Lynks8 summed it up pretty nicely

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wth. Yeah, I don't know where I was reading that. Too many Windows open at once..lol. Anyway, because of this thread I bought 1 of each what I gathered to be the top pwos. I'll report back after I get them and judge which one I like best. 3 days after I get them.

Opened my og jack3d and it was caramelized..lol. This stuff does NOT last past it's experation date.

Can't wait to get back into the swing of things.
Which did you get? If you got CU - what flavor did you go with? Lemon is my fav

epicarmz

Awards
I did get CU and I think I got Strawberry kiwi. I got Wicked in Grape and Mesomorph in Watermelon. I have been out of the game so long that i havent even heard of DMAA. Like I said, my og jack3d carmelized in the can because it expired a year ago. This stuff was no joke. My buddy got in some trouble so he had to do monthly piss tests and popped hot for Meth on it. He had to bring it in for spectro analysis and sure enough it was hot product..lol. But damn was it a rush.

I have been straight natural for the past 3 years. Havent really taken anything but protein shakes and glutemine. I was too busy with life to be a hardcore so its been a terrible rollercoaster of getting to the gym 3 months in a row, gaining 15-20 lbs of lean mass, stop going, losing it all, repeat. But Im ready to stay on the train. On here to see what I have missed and it seems like A LOT! Started my Nike Crossfit Training on kinect last night and im a pile of doo doo.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I thought Amp Citrate was no longer around? Just looked at one of the stores and some products still contain it? Is it back or just leftover stock?

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
I have tried WAY too many preworkouts in the past year or so and I quickly built up a tolerance to all of them. I started out with C4 (mistake on my part lol) and then moved to a pre called Pure Power Hulk which was very good. I have also tried their Cutz version which was pretty good but with less creatine, and Adrenalyn Bulk and the cut version, both were decent. Then I moved onto Mesomorph and absolutely LOVED it but quickly got no pump from it. So after I ran out, I went to Psychotic by Insane Labz and it is definitely the strongest pre I've had, along with one called Crackhead lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried WAY too many preworkouts in the past year or so and I quickly built up a tolerance to all of them. I started out with C4 (mistake on my part lol) and then moved to a pre called Pure Power Hulk which was very good. I have also tried their Cutz version which was pretty good but with less creatine, and Adrenalyn Bulk and the cut version, both were decent. Then I moved onto Mesomorph and absolutely LOVED it but quickly got no pump from it. So after I ran out, I went to Psychotic by Insane Labz and it is definitely the strongest pre I've had, along with one called Crackhead lol
I would take a break, maybe try a stim free pre workout like VasoMax. It's releasing VERY soon. Great flavors. Has everything you will need and them some minus a stimulant. I will be stacking it with PowerMax XT on days that I need to sleep early. Im sure we will be having a logging opportunity soon for VasoMax if you are interested.

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
I would take a break, maybe try a stim free pre workout like VasoMax. It's releasing VERY soon. Great flavors. Has everything you will need and them some minus a stimulant. I will be stacking it with PowerMax XT on days that I need to sleep early. Im sure we will be having a logging opportunity soon for VasoMax if you are interested.
What's a logging opportunity? Definitely interested in trying it!

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Oh supplement industry...I love/hate you so...
Yeah that one was not too fun I took a full scoop and regretted it the whole time I worked out... back when I was a newbie to pre's

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Superpump 250 is getting excellent reviews so far. And I like it myself as well, I just don't use it every day (due to the DMAA) and try to rotate in some iForce Max Out or Controlled Labs White Rapids on the other days (4 days with DMAA, 3 days without, etc.).

-Spaz

nbfootball65

Awards
Mesomorph or Wicked.
Don't want DMAA. Nitraflex.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's a logging opportunity? Definitely interested in trying it!
When VasoMax is released, Performax Labs might have a contest. People will enter in the contest. If you win, you get the product for free in exchange for posting your thoughts on it a few times a week.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For new stuff:

Grenade Carb Killa White Chocolate Cookie (new to the US)
Any flavor of the Nitrotech bars
The re-release of White Chocolate Mint Select
VasoMax
M-Test
Bloodshed
Xtend Perform (still newish IMO)

Those are all things that come right off my head