Calling all Performax Reps!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im pretty sure I saw someone talking about a nootropic formula Performax is coming out with. I am starting a new job working 6am-6pm. So a heavy stim pwo isn't going to work those days. I want to get into the nootropic market here soon, but I am also a fan of Performax and am interested in their new product, any word on the new release or at least roughly how soon we will get a look at the label?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Label is being made currently the product should be released relatively soon. VasoMax is launching next week, MassMax XT, our natural anabolic, few weeks after that and then NootropiMax. I would say 4-6 weeks if all go as planned!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man, thanks for the Performax Labs love. I can't speak on the formula, however I did enjoy the tests.
Adizzle1 might be able to let you know where it stands in the pipeline.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome thanks for the quick response guys, would be ecstatic to see it sometime in November. You've got a busy month coming up! haha

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is relevant to my interests as well...has a label been formally revealed yet or still hushed for the moment?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is relevant to my interests as well...has a label been formally revealed yet or still hushed for the moment?
Still hushed at the moment. I am not sure if what I saw was the final, but it was good. I'm pretty new to noots besides like Focus XT and the OG Yellow Neuphoria which I heard may have been toxic lol.
muscleupcrohn and few other reps have plenty of noot background.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nootropimax was good, I'm lucky enough to have gotten to test it out. I'm interested in seeing the label.

Label is being made currently the product should be released relatively soon. VasoMax is launching next week, MassMax XT, our natural anabolic, few weeks after that and then NootropiMax. I would say 4-6 weeks if all go as planned!
MassMax huh? I haven't heard about that yet!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nootropimax was good, I'm lucky enough to have gotten to test it out. I'm interested in seeing the label.

It is new! If you look in the log section, you will find some logs of it. It is the product we were seeking beta testers for.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

We made a few upgrades to nootropimax based on your guys feedback, will be even better!

Yea massmax xt is exciting, couple testers gained 7lbs in 4 weeks!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We made a few upgrades to nootropimax based on your guys feedback, will be even better!

I'm excited ��

I'm not having any luck finding the MassMax logs, does anyone have a link handy?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just noticed Adizzle1 posted at same time that I was tagging him above.

That's some creepy stuff. The Nootropimax must have him able to read minds!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm excited ?

I'm not having any luck finding the MassMax logs, does anyone have a link handy?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282698
Performax Labs Natural Anabolic Beta-Test Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282772

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282730

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282692

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282581

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282578

Here you go. This was the beta logs for MassMax.

I heard the guy that came up with the name is a pretty awesome guy!!!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn it you guys are getting me too excited

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome thanks for the quick response guys, would be ecstatic to see it sometime in November. You've got a busy month coming up! haha
It's going to be good for sure!

Nootropimax and Massmax XT are going to be great. Two of my favorite supplements for sure; nothing like getting stronger AND smarter.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can NOT wait for MassXT. As soon as it's available i will run it for 8 weeks. AM is going to dig it :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in the mass max for sure, nootropimax as well. I work at a computer all day so a little edge is always welcomed

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in the mass max for sure, nootropimax as well. I work at a computer all day so a little edge is always welcomed
I'm sure we will have logging opportunities for the new products coming soon so stay tuned

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Any anticipation about MassMax label??
It should be released soon! The big focus right now is Vasomax, but Massmax will be following closely behind! Stay tuned to the Company Promotions threads also

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Performax crushes their Formulations, I'll eagerly await this one! Among the best in the industry imo...