Formestane

svida

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know of a reliable research chemical supplier of Formestane, for lab testing purposes? I've previously ordered several bottles from a well known supplier (MJR) and felt there were several inconsistent dosages in the bottles. The first introductory bottle I ordered was wicked strong, though when I then ordered another 10 bottles in a bulk deal, they seemed rather weak. I appreciate the referral to a trusted provider and please feel free to PM.

Cheers!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a heads up bro....

Formestane is not a supplement. This belongs in the Anabolic section. You will get more response there ;)

Formestane is a scheduled drug in the USA, so its not going find any US based RC company selling it.

As far as a know, it is still legal in the UK, and available at most of the reliable UK PH retailers.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Assault Labs Make A Formestane Product Called Estro Strike.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
It must be the 1.0 version because the 2.0 doesn't look like it has any formestane in it.
I've only ever come across the one version (with Formestane). Taught me a ****1ng lesson taking that stuff

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yeah you cant ask for sources for grey market items at all on AM...

aver4581

Awards
Has anyone in australia ordered off whatsupps dot com dot au? They have the forma but not sure if i trust them..

aver4581

Awards
Alpha forma V also has formestane but noone seems to have tried it..

aver4581

Awards
So hes legit? He didnt reply to my email is all and a few people on aussie forums flame them. Ill trust you and put an order in :)

Gorilla King

Awards
So hes legit? He didnt reply to my email is all and a few people on aussie forums flame them. Ill trust you and put an order in :)
yes, the photos proved it, fast delivery too

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alpha format v is capsules and looks like its just arimistane but I could be mistaken. also brawn nutrition is only 25mg per ml which would make it a very expensive run considering formestane is run at 100mg per day and up correct?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alpha format v is capsules and looks like its just arimistane but I could be mistaken. also brawn nutrition is only 25mg per ml which would make it a very expensive run considering formestane is run at 100mg per day and up correct?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whoa sorry for multiple posts didn't mean to do that

svida

Awards
  • Established
The past 6 months I've been using pure Formestane that I apply transdermally to the chest, upper back, shoulders in 100ml doses twice a day. After topically applying the Formestane, I also apply a thin layer of Phlojel Ultra to improve the absorption and it works beautifully. There are research companies out there that do sell pure Formestane; I'm just trying to find a reputable distributor :)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
The past 6 months I've been using pure Formestane that I apply transdermally to the chest, upper back, shoulders in 100ml doses twice a day. After topically applying the Formestane, I also apply a thin layer of Phlojel Ultra to improve the absorption and it works beautifully. There are research companies out there that do sell pure Formestane; I'm just trying to find a reputable distributor :)
6 months?
feedback?
six hypo- or hyper-caloric diet?
stack with something?

aver4581

Awards
Normal dose of arimastane isnt usually over 75-100mg so must be a decent amount in there..?

Gorilla King

Awards
Hi so please share your experience with this brand of your product , stacks, effects, gains feeling to all the members bro

svida

Awards
  • Established
I've used Formestane from a research chemical company called MJR, which was dosed at 100mg per mL. As stated above, I applied twice daily every single day along with Phlojel Ultra to improve absorption. In addition, I also took 3 capsules of Viron spread out through the day, on a 5 day on / 2 day off schedule. This is probably my favorite stack and if you search on Viron + Formeron which used to include Formestane, you'll see tons of happy customers. I use this primarily for staying hard, dry and lean. 100mg-200mg/day of Formestane adequately manages estrogen, though above that dose and it can shut it down all together and also cause very dry joints. Higher doses also turn into a mini PH cycle with moderate gains.

svida

Awards
  • Established
What I'm looking for is a referral to any other research chem suppliers that other members may have used with success, who may also carry Formestane.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up bro....

Formestane is not a supplement. This belongs in the Anabolic section. You will get more response there ;)

Formestane is a scheduled drug in the USA, so its not going find any US based RC company selling it.

As far as a know, it is still legal in the UK, and available at most of the reliable UK PH retailers.
Formestane got scheduled? I thought it didn't get scheduled but just fell into a gray area no one wanted to touch?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formestane got scheduled? I thought it didn't get scheduled but just fell into a gray area no one wanted to touch?
Unfortunately It was one of the specific compounds listed and banned with DASCA 2014

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately It was one of the specific compounds listed and banned with DASCA 2014
Damn, I thought BPS had sold some after that and couple other companies. Too bad.

Although that liquid was also a pain in the ass to apply.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Brawn formestane is crap, waste of my money i've used many brands formeron and formabolic were my favorite.
i quadrupled the brawn dose and not a thing maybe it was just a bad batch but never again brawn anything.

worst of all it was outrageously priced for a small bottle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, I thought BPS had sold some after that and couple other companies. Too bad.

Although that liquid was also a pain in the ass to apply.
neg... they DQ'd it well before DASCA ... I loved theirs~ wish I would have stocked up. im down to my last bottle and its kinda crusty... probably will trash it.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Brawn formestane is crap, waste of my money i've used many brands formeron and formabolic were my favorite.
i quadrupled the brawn dose and not a thing maybe it was just a bad batch but never again brawn anything.

worst of all it was outrageously priced for a small bottle.
formabolic was sick...instant pump and alpha feeling moments after application...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15