Best appetite suppressant/fat burner out there right now

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Top 3 from anyone? Looking for a good fat burner/potent appetite suppressant for the wife.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
ECA/ECY Stack
MT HydroxyCut Next Gen
PES Shift

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Is there a certain type of yohimbine I should be after? Was looking at the SNS offering but didn't know if the Performax TA Alpha-Y would be better?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a certain type of yohimbine I should be after? Was looking at the SNS offering but didn't know if the Performax TA Alpha-Y would be better?

Have you tried Yohimbine in the past? Some people get jittery, unpleasant feeling from it. If you are sensitive to it, then you would choose TA2-Max.

I would also look into OxyMax XT. It provides a nice clean energy from Eria Jarensis and B-phenylethylamine. It's a very uplifting feeling. It also does great job at suppressing appetite.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Yohimbine in the past? Some people get jittery, unpleasant feeling from it. If you are sensitive to it, then you would choose TA2-Max.

I would also look into OxyMax XT. It provides a nice clean energy from Eria Jarensis and B-phenylethylamine. It's a very uplifting feeling. It also does great job at suppressing appetite.
Does one get just as good results from TA2 as Yohimbine HCL?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECA/ECY Stack
MT HydroxyCut Next Gen
PES Shift
Another vote for PEScience shift. PEScience shift has ingredients to suppress appetite, raise your metabolism, increase mood, improve thyroid function, lower body fat %, and increase lean muscle mass. Best of all, it's caffeine and yohimbine free, which makes it versatile.

Neither are really appetite suppressants. IMO, go to wih yohimbine HCl since it is cheaper. SNS makes a good yohimbine product. My recommendation would be PEScience SHIFT+ caffeine tablet + yohimbine. Ephedrine is also a good appetite suppressant.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
No one knows - there's only been one human, athlete (soccer players) study, and it was with plain old Yohimbine HCL.

Self Correction!!!! There's been a few, but again, none with a-Yohimbine:

◾Berlin, I., et al. "[Lack of efficacy of yohimbine in the treatment of obesity]." Journal de pharmacologie 17.3 (1985): 343-347.

◾Galitzky, J., et al. "α2‐Antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers." European journal of clinical investigation 18.6 (1988): 587-594.

◾Ostojic, Sergej M. "Yohimbine: the effects on body composition and exercise performance in soccer players." Research in Sports Medicine 14.4 (2006): 289-299.

◾Sax, L. "Yohimbine does not affect fat distribution in men." International journal of obesity 15.9 (1991): 561-565.

◾Tam, S. William, Manuel Worcel, and Michael Wyllie. "Yohimbine: a clinical review." Pharmacology & therapeutics 91.3 (2001): 215-243.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Top 3 from anyone? Looking for a good fat burner/potent appetite suppressant for the wife.
I'm running Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Hydroxyelite right now. The appetite suppression is pretty good on this product, I'm liking it!

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Best appetite suppression I've had, comes from dexaprine - the dmaa version( which I currently use)
And if you don't care about driven sports past, superstim has killer appetite suppression. Both products have a nice feel good energy too.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OxyMax XT is known for appetite suppression. It also provides clean energy (not a sudden rush then a crash like many others out there). I have my girlfriend using PowerMax XT along with SlinMax (for the nutrient partitioning effects and pump from Agmatine Sulfate) as well as OxyMax XT to keep her appetite suppressed. She just started it so results of this stack are unknown (for her) at this point.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My top 3 choices:

1. Olympus Labs Ignit3 (awesome all-around fat burner that stimulates fat loss through multiple pathways and makes you feel amazing)
2. PES Shift + caffeine + yohimbine (had great results with this)
3. ECA (classic, tried and true, but need to be careful with ephedrine and monitor vitals)

If you go with Ignit3, you can get it for 25% off at nutriverse with code "AM5". Comes out to ~$26 for an all-in-one product that will give you everything you need: appetite suppression, increased energy, enhanced lipolysis, insulin control, feel-good euphoria, etc.

As others have said, there is no conclusive evidence as to which form of Y is more effective at lipolysis. Since many people experience sides with Yohimbine, it's generally a safer bet to start with Alpha-Yohimbine (Rauwolscine).

S

sespress

Awards
Best appetite suppression I've had, comes from dexaprine - the dmaa version( which I currently use)
And if you don't care about driven sports past, superstim has killer appetite suppression. Both products have a nice feel good energy too.
DMAA doesn't crash you into the land of depression and lethargy?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lynks8 top three are pretty good. You can't go wrong with PES shift. I've used it multiple times with the org norco and i had great results.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
DMAA doesn't crash you into the land of depression and lethargy?
Not for me personally, I also keep my dosing in line with what my daily routine is though. For example, with a product like dexaprine I generally take half a cap at a time and only take dosages as needed. On a day where I'm not doing a morning work out or at least some cardio I won't use as much product(s) with dmaa.
For appetite and energy dmaa products are some of the best. However I do use some of the other products that people here like when I want to cycle off the dmaa.
I've tried Oxymax, ignit3, dexamine black to name a few. All were pretty good for feel good energy. Appetite control was decent but not as good as the products I've used with dmaa, that can differ per person to a point. The only thing I didn't like about ignit3 was it wasn't good to combine with the cardarine I was taking. It made me feel hyperglycemic in a terrible way.

Other product brands that hi-tech is involved with that I tried, diablos Eca,black mamba hyperrush, lean efx - these products were good but had some slight issues with them giving me some anxiety when I first started taking them until my body was adjusted to the ingredient profiles. I also didn't like that I couldn't use these directly before cardio with out raising my BP a little. I like to keep my caffeine and stim intake below a certain threshold for cardio in the mornings.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
My top 3 choices:

1. Olympus Labs Ignit3 (awesome all-around fat burner that stimulates fat loss through multiple pathways and makes you feel amazing)
2. PES Shift + caffeine + yohimbine (had great results with this)
3. ECA (classic, tried and true, but need to be careful with ephedrine and monitor vitals)

If you go with Ignit3, you can get it for 25% off at nutriverse with code "AM5". Comes out to ~$26 for an all-in-one product that will give you everything you need: appetite suppression, increased energy, enhanced lipolysis, insulin control, feel-good euphoria, etc.

As others have said, there is no conclusive evidence as to which form of Y is more effective at lipolysis. Since many people experience sides with Yohimbine, it's generally a safer bet to start with Alpha-Yohimbine (Rauwolscine).
How much caffeine with the yohimbine? Also...for the .2mg per kg of bodyweight for the yohimbine....do you take it all in one dose or spread it out?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much caffeine with the yohimbine? Also...for the .2mg per kg of bodyweight for the yohimbine....do you take it all in one dose or spread it out?
It really depends on your tolerance, and the .2 mg/kg of yohimbine is without caffeine in play; I would opt for less. Start with something like 100 mg of caffeine and 5 mg of yohimbine and work your way up until you find the best dose. The yohimbine dose can be spread out, but its important that you take it on an empty stomach and not eat for at least an hour after taking it.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Think I am going to try:

PES Forskolin-95
Yohimbine first thing in the morning followed by some cardio (work up to the full dose 1x per day)
Possibly SNS Reduce XT to make sure the Yohimbine doesn't raise my cortisol levels

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I am going to try:

PES Forskolin-95
Yohimbine first thing in the morning followed by some cardio (work up to the full dose 1x per day)
Possibly SNS Reduce XT to make sure the Yohimbine doesn't raise my cortisol levels
EC hands down for me.

That stack looks awesome though. I ran the same thing a few years ago. Watch out for the Y. Make sure you work your way up to your desired dose if you haven't run Y before.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll try the Y. The wife, since she does more intense cardio/long runs would probably fare better with EC, agreed? What dose of EC would a 130lb woman need?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I am going to try:

PES Forskolin-95
Good choices here, although IMO PEScience SHIFT is better bang for your buck if you can find it on sale (as it has a full dose of forskolin 95 in it as well).

I think I'll try the Y. The wife, since she does more intense cardio/long runs would probably fare better with EC, agreed? What dose of EC would a 130lb woman need?
If anything, the Y would be good for your wife since she does intense cardio. I would start real low with the caffeine for her and work her way up. Maybe try something like 100 mg caffeine, 12.5 mg ephedrine.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Good choices here, although IMO PEScience SHIFT is better bang for your buck if you can find it on sale (as it has a full dose of forskolin 95 in it as well).

If anything, the Y would be good for your wife since she does intense cardio. I would start real low with the caffeine for her and work her way up. Maybe try something like 100 mg caffeine, 12.5 mg ephedrine.
I've read taking Y before intense cardio is a no-no...is this not the case?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read taking Y before intense cardio is a no-no...is this not the case?
If taken with extreme stimulants, yes avoid it; if solo, assess your tolerance but its not a major issue.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely heed NoAddedHmones' and Synapsin's advice. Two of the smartest guys on here.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely heed NoAddedHmones' and Synapsin's advice. Two of the smartest guys on here.
Opps didn't realise Synapsin gave advice before my post..Sorry buddy

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
EC (Focus XT as my caffeine is my go to)

Shift is great also.

I'd snag SNS Yohimbe since it's inexpensive and good stuff

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Think I am going to try:

PES Forskolin-95
Yohimbine raises cortisol?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! You're pretty knowledgeable yourself

Opps didn't realise Synapsin gave advice before my post..Sorry buddy
Hahah no worries at all man, we're all on the same page here

Can I still get the old formula of Alphamine?
It's possible but I suspect it would have to be from a smaller retailer. Try contacting some who have the old label up just to make sure its the one you want.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! You're pretty knowledgeable yourself

Hahah no worries at all man, we're all on the same page here

It's possible but I suspect it would have to be from a smaller retailer. Try contacting some who have the old label up just to make sure its the one you want.
Any idea how much yohimbine hcl is in the old Alphamine formula?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you go with EC/ECY, I would try Alpha-Yohimbine first. Some react very poorly to yohimbine and feel very anxious and their heart racing. This is not the case, in my experience, with Alpha-Y. There are not too many products out there that are just Alpha-Y, but TA2-Max is one that is out there.

It is just a Alpha-Y product with black pepper extract and can be used solo, with the EC stack or with most other fat burners that you would like to run. The versatility of TA2-Max makes it a great option for anyone cuttting.

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
sns yohimbine and SNS t2 surely.

best of both

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Think I'm going to start with Forskolin and Yohimbine HCL, then add caffeine once my tolerance is ok. Same thing for the wife.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely would think more about shift. I found almost no appetite suppression from any "fat burner" out there. Shift changes that for me.