Best pump product in pill form?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
The title says everything. What is the best pump product in pill form in your opinion? I don't really care about "focus and energy" components. If the product contains them, that's a bonus, but it's by no means necessary. I am looking for simplicity and "convenience factor" here, but the pump has to be good! It seems most companies are focusing on powders these days.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The title says everything. What is the best pump product in pill form in your opinion? I don't really care about "focus and energy" components. If the product contains them, that's a bonus, but it's by no means necessary. I am looking for simplicity and "convenience factor" here, but the pump has to be good! It seems most companies are focusing on powders these days.
You can try PlasmaJet by GASPARI Nutrition. There are some good logs up right now. As far as a pump goes I've heard amazing things about this.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Plasma jet by gaspari gets my vote. Very nice, prolonged pump. Stuff reeks though.... I wouldn't want it around any police k9's ;-) Iforce potassium nitrate is good and inexpensive if you respond well to nitrates. Olympus-labs Hydro was good, if you can still find any since they discontinued it.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can grab it at Mind and Muscle for $31.79. Not to bad for a product that yields amazing pumps from a company that's been around and delivers quailty products!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Although not exactly a pre-workout, PerforMax Labs' SlinMax. Take this about 15-20 minutes before your pre-workout meal (make sure it's reasonably high in carbs) and get ready for some skin tearing pumps

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although not exactly a pre-workout, PerforMax Labs' SlinMax. Take this about 15-20 minutes before your pre-workout meal (make sure it's reasonably high in carbs) and get ready for some skin tearing pumps
Very good suggestion. The amount of Agmatine along would produce pumps. Additionally, with the carb shuttling effect of SlinMax, it makes for a great combo. I would not worry about eating a high amount of carbs with SlinMax either, users note not feeling bloated at all and a food pump, simply a pump from eating a lot of carbs. Combine that with high potassium foods and you'll love it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I get crazy muscle fullness and pump when i'm on x gels as well. But all the above mentioned pump products are good to.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good suggestion. The amount of Agmatine along would produce pumps. Additionally, with the carb shuttling effect of SlinMax, it makes for a great combo. I would not worry about eating a high amount of carbs with SlinMax either, users note not feeling bloated at all and a food pump, simply a pump from eating a lot of carbs. Combine that with high potassium foods and you'll love it!
I can't stress enough how accurate this post is. Potassium is great. SlinMax is not just a nutrient partitioner like some people think. It has ingredients that will generate pumps and increase insulin production. I love the fact that it contains Agmatine. This alone will lead to great pumps.

I know you are looking for a capsule product, but SlinMax with something like PowerMax XT or HyperMax XT would give you a really nice workout in terms of pump, endurance and recovery.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
PlasmaJet and IForce Potassium Nitrate

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gaspari PlasmaJet, nuff said

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
PlasmaJet has come back to the market recently.....Check it out

A few reviews are on here as well

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Can't wait for this stuff to become available in the UK!
Back in the day it was the go to product for this.
Lets just say I've been taking the recommended dosage (4 pills) and I get so pumped from working out about an hr or so into it, I look like a freak

This stuff will get you pumped and full FAST and for some odd reason you'll get a second wind from it!!!

Can't wait until EVERYONE gets a chance to use it

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
I'm not totally certain why, but my understanding is it was some sort of patent issue with the nitrates.
Oh, kk!! Asked coz i'm still using it and it's still available in the EU!!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Lets just say I've been taking the recommended dosage (4 pills) and I get so pumped from working out about an hr or so into it, I look like a freak

This stuff will get you pumped and full FAST and for some odd reason you'll get a second wind from it!!!

Can't wait until EVERYONE gets a chance to use it
Are there any plans/release dates to get PlasmaJet over to us UK people yet?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plasmajet
Potassium nitrate pills
Hemodraulix

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1G of agmatine would do the trick

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SNS Agmatine XT is great. Sometimes simple is the best. Agmatine always works for pumps. So if your budget is tight, then I would go for that. If you have some money, I'd def advice SlinMax with ArA. SlinMax gives you the Agmatine as well as nutrient partitioning benefits and everybody knows how ArA works. Both are caps/gels as well so no powder :)

Heavychevss

Awards
I've had good luck with Gaspsari Vasotropin which I think is discontinued but Lockout has buy one get ten free on expired product.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
4 caps OL Hydro3 gives me pretty decent pumps and is dirt cheap. Too bad they discontinued it but I'm pretty sure you can still find it. My non stim pre mix is citrulline, agmatine and hydro3.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Just recently saw capped gplc. That would be worth a shot

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy a Cap M Quik machine everything can be in capsule form

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using PlasmaJet right now and really enjoying it.

But I've always been a pump chaser over the years. Trying just about every pump product under the sun. Powder form you have quite a few more options (High Volume, Hemavo2 Max, etc.) but in pill form I would go either PlasmaJet like I others said SNS Agmatine is very good and so is Potassium Nitrate by iForce Nutrition for the price. It's honestly dirt cheap.

-Spaz

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another option I just thought of if you are on a budget is to buy capped versions of ingredients like potassium nitrate, Agmatine, caffeine and ArA. I know SNS sells a few of them including ArA (X gels).

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Currently on PlasmaJet by Gaspari and really enjoying it. Shoulder days are killer. SNS Agmatine is another great product as well!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of great info in this thread.

I have not tried the newest plasma jet, although I still has sample packs of the OG laying around.

SNS agmatine is super easy and convenient.

SlinMax is a very good option too, from a different angle. I noticed a much more pronounced muscle fullness while on SlinMax. It was basically like an all day pump. I recall one logger when it came out had a wicked pump from a sushi binge lol.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using PlasmaJet right now and really enjoying it.

But I've always been a pump chaser over the years. Trying just about every pump product under the sun. Powder form you have quite a few more options (High Volume, Hemavo2 Max, etc.) but in pill form I would go either PlasmaJet like I others said SNS Agmatine is very good and so is Potassium Nitrate by iForce Nutrition for the price. It's honestly dirt cheap.

-Spaz
Given Your Pump Chaser Experience, Would You Consider Agmatine+Glycerol+Potassium Nitrate To Be A Good Pump Stack?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I really dig some of the cheaper options and will probably buy two different products next month. But for now, I had to go with PlasmaJet... so many recommendations and great reviews here.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really dig some of the cheaper options and will probably buy two different products next month. But for now, I had to go with PlasmaJet... so many recommendations and great reviews here.
That's what we are here for! I haven't used the new PlasmaJet but I'm sure it's great.

Be on the lookout for VasoMax as well. It's a powder stim free pre workout. Should be releasing any day now and I'm sure we will have a logging opportunity.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I was pretty happy that they released it again.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been out of IFN Potassium for a little while and bought some this week. Last night we had some errands to run and I opened the new bottle, took 2 for no reason really, and we went out. We were getting my kids their ski stuff and I was filling out some forms and just felt the people helping us staring at me. Then my daughter comes up and says, "dad, why are these all popping out?" pointing to the veins on my arms and hands. I had veins popping out everywhere and felt amazingly freakish, so I came home and immediately ordered 6 more bottles to stash.