Hitech Stims

Dmcooper

Awards
Which of Hitech Pharma's stim caps are the best? Best Effect and cost. Or is there a good lower cost alternative? I just want a good stim that I could just take a pill pre workout.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which of Hitech Pharma's stim caps are the best? Best Effect and cost. Or is there a good lower cost alternative? I just want a good stim that I could just take a pill pre workout.
I'm running their Hydroxyelite right now and am enjoying it. I'm about to take another cap, bringing me to 2 caps for the day and about to hit the gym. You can get 90 caps for $34.95 at MindandMuscle.

The thing I'm liking most is the ability to control my hunger and not destroy it. I literally have no cravings for food, but when it's time to eat I'm killing it. Also the energy I get from the product is very nice and clean.

Dmcooper

Awards
I'm running their Hydroxyelite right now and am enjoying it. I'm about to take another cap, bringing me to 2 caps for the day and about to hit the gym.
I was looking at that one, I just hate how they don't reveal the doses. Is there a way to know how much DMAA is in it?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was looking at that one, I just hate how they don't reveal the doses. Is there a way to know how much DMAA is in it?
Sorry I just edited my post, I can see if I can figure that out for you.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd try asking a hi tech rep. I forget who is a hi tech rep on here but I know there are some.

Dmcooper

Awards
Is black widow too many Stims? Haha I almost had a heart attack just reading the facts.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipodrene Hardcore...is not hardcore. Barely feel anything and I haven't taken an Ephedra alternative burner in about 10yrs. Won't purchase again.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have used White Lighting in the past and enjoyed it.
Also dexaprine has a very nice stim kick to it, here is a priceplow link which discolses the DMAA & caffeine content(65mg & 250 mg if you are too lazy to click the link :p) https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/dexaprine

VaughnTrue has always been fantastic about disclosing the stim content regarding Hi-Tech related products so I would check with him regarding any of your questions

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In the hitech brand group there are several stim compounds. Take a look at each to see if they have exactly what your looking for.