New pre workout

Atl7391

Awards
What's the best pre workout out right now without DMAA. Just finished a tub of Dust Extreme looking for a new pre

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
There are a few great products available that are DMAA free. I would recommend Hypermax XT. It contains Eria Jarensis, which is a powerful ingredient that provides intense mental clarity and focus. I compare the energy and focus as very similar to DMAA, but its a much cleaner energy. Less jittery feeling and laser focus. Hypermax XT also contains ingredients to help deliver a pump too. Its a solid pre-workout and definitely gets my vote

Danrey

Awards
Another vote for hypermax XT, really enjoying it

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutrabio pre
Master blaster
Steel edge
High volume + caffeine pill
Ergopre

compan

compan

Awards
My personal top 4 for non-DMAA:
Max Out (400mg caffeine)
Pre-Kaged
Nutrabio Pre
Carbon Prep (add your own caffeine)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There are a few great products available that are DMAA free. I would recommend Hypermax XT. It contains Eria Jarensis, which is a powerful ingredient that provides intense mental clarity and focus. I compare the energy and focus as very similar to DMAA, but its a much cleaner energy. Less jittery feeling and laser focus. Hypermax XT also contains ingredients to help deliver a pump too. Its a solid pre-workout and definitely gets my vote
I'd agree with this. DMAA my vote definitely gets mesmorph but I logged hypermax xt awhile back and really liked it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MaxReps+ (My first love...)
Then came... RagNOrok Elite (She gets me pumped up)
Oh my, I strayed with High Volume (Mind blown)

Going to be trying Powermax XT (as soon as my order is straightened out... grrrr)
In the mean time, RagNoRok samples are keeping me afloat, along with a few others but they are not stim-free.

Of course I add my own caffeine... in the way of very very very strong coffee.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you looking for a stim product or an overall workout product? High volume by PEScience is stim free, but includes a full dose of citrulline, licensed nitrates, agmatine, and also includes taurine, ferulic acid, and hydromax (glycerol). The nice thing about it being stim free is you can take it at night, or if you feel you need an extra kick when you take it earlier in the day, you can take a caffeine tablet or any other stimulants you want.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TF Supplements has a buy one get one half off sale on HyperMax XT right now.

Like mentioned above it features Eria Jarensis which provides a nice clean but powerful stim feeling. HyperMax XT also contains

Beta Alanine Orotate (3,000mg)
L-Ornithine L-Aspartate (1,000mg)
L-Citrulline (4,000mg)
Glycerol Powder 65% (2,000mg)
Agmatine Sulfate (1,000mg)
L-Tyrosine
B-Phenylethylamine HCL
Caffeine Anhydrous (325mg)
Hordenine HCL
Black Pepper Extract (5mg)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can we all take a minute and dive into this person's question before throwing products down his/her throat?

You mentioned Dust Extreme...how did you like it?

What are you looking for in a PWO?

High Stim/Low Stim?
Focus important?
Pumps?
Creatine?

Give us a little more fuel for the fire and I am sure we can all offer some great suggestions...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can we all take a minute and dive into this person's question before throwing products down his/her throat?

You mentioned Dust Extreme...how did you like it?

What are you looking for in a PWO?

High Stim/Low Stim?
Focus important?
Pumps?
Creatine?

Give us a little more fuel for the fire and I am sure we can all offer some great suggestions...
Sounds like AM of the past, however now most users are looking for instant answers and instant gratification.

OP asked for best non DMAA preworkout. HyperMax XT is the highest rated non DMAA preworkout on Stack3d and Price Plow's top 5 lists. You ask if they want high/low stim, focus, pump, creatine. Besides the high/low stim question, which I assume OP wants lower than DMAA, and creatine, the rest is irrelevant to my suggestion. HyperMax XT provides focus, pump, and slightly lower although cleaner stim.

Pretty sure the suggestions weren't thrown down their throat.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Conqu3r Unleashed and Focus XT as pre-workouts. I use Focus XT for Leg days, as I don't want a huge amount of pump. Powermax XT, which I am logging right now is a great ergogenic non-stim preworkout IMO.

Atl7391

Awards
Dust was really good. I started of with 3/4 of scoop and slowly moved up to a full scoop. The focus and energy was crazy, loved it. I'm looking for an overall pre workout that will pack energy, focus and pump. Pump being the least I'm worried about as I'm looking to stack my new pre with USP Labs max reps. I'll be stacking on arms and chest days. Has anybody stacked Max reps?? All the insight and feedback had been great. Thanks

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like AM of the past, however now most users are looking for instant answers and instant gratification.

OP asked for best non DMAA preworkout. HyperMax XT is the highest rated non DMAA preworkout on Stack3d and Price Plow's top 5 lists. You ask if they want high/low stim, focus, pump, creatine. Besides the high/low stim question, which I assume OP wants lower than DMAA, and creatine, the rest is irrelevant to my suggestion. HyperMax XT provides focus, pump, and slightly lower although cleaner stim.

Pretty sure the suggestions weren't thrown down their throat.
Perhaps thrown down his throat was a little harsh but in order to be a good sales person, one needs to investigate the question in order to offer a good solution/recommendation.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps thrown down his throat was a little harsh but in order to be a good sales person, one needs to investigate the question in order to offer a good solution/recommendation.
In a true sales environment, I agree. On a forum, if you do not promote right away, hundreds of others will.

I will not clutter this thread regarding sales practices, however we can always chat via PM. I have over 15 years sales experience, including growing an ISP from 500 subscribers to 20,000 in 4 years resulting in a $35MM acquisition. I currently manage $5-10MM in sales accounts annually, and am Action Selling certified.

AM is different. :)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plenty of great pre workouts without DMAA, although it is a great ingredient for pure tunnel vision focus.

If you're taking a break from it, but still want a solid pre workout, check out any of the following:

iForce Hemavo2 Max (stim-free)
iForce Max Out
Controlled Labs White Rapids
Blue Star PPK
Inspired Nutra DVST8 White Cut
Performax Hypermax XT

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you'd like to try White Flood and White Rapids for free (as well as a handful of other samples), follow the link in the first post in the Free Sample thread in our Controlled Labs subforum and you will be shipped some right away!

Easier to decide if you want to drop $20 for a tub if you get a free workout on it first

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the best pre workout out right now without DMAA. Just finished a tub of Dust Extreme looking for a new pre
Dust Extreme is pretty strong, if you used it for four weeks straight, this is what I would personally do.

I would cycle off stims for 2 weeks or so, if you could go longer the better. During that time, use something like High Volume or our new product, VasoMax. VasoMax will be available next week and it should be one of the strongest pump inducing products out there. It is difficult to beat 3 grams of HydroMax AND 810 mg of potassium nitrate. Both of those alone would produce great pumps, combined, it should be epic.

Once you cycle off for some time, I would opt for the following, only use HIGH stim products when needed, use lower stim options when possible and sometimes just use a pump product with no stims. I found this has kept me fresh and I do not need to cycle off pre workouts as much as I previously did.

For a lower stim option, C4 is good, a good cup of coffee or even a caffeine tablet. For a high stim option that is DMAA free, HyperMax XT is rated as PricePlow's number three overall non DMAA pre workout. Modern pre is also a solid choice.

cdnbum88

Awards
Just started using Intensity by Crossfuel. Pretty good stuff. Like how it gives me a boost, focused and good pump work outs. Only tried a couple of times so far, but good clean product IMHO.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
3Tbs Instant Coffee and 2 Primatene tabs. Add 9g of bulk Cit-Mal if you want.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dang....is Primatene 12.5 mgs or??

9g of Cit Mal?

You are one of the few I respect highly but isnt 9 gms alot?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And store brand (Walgreens) of Primatene HCL is like $8.50 here for 60 tabs, and I only use one. Instant coffee is also really good tossed in with a prewo whey shake too, and said whey masks the sour taste of Cit Mal and Creatine Mono very well also. And caffeine tabs are even cheaper than the instant coffee.

I'm pretty much a White Flood/Rapids diehard now (tastes better and the dicaffeine malate leaves me stimulated to train longer without needing ephedrine), but the above combo is a terrific option for the super thrifty lifter.

Plain DMAA caps can supercharge any workout too, but they're pricier than ephedrine.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends what you are looking for. I like HyperMax XT. Especially when stacked with PowerMax XT. You don't have to take both, but a few people on the forum have started stacking the two and are really enjoying it. If your budget is tight then HyperMax XT will do the trick.

HyperMax XT does not contain creatine so you are free to add whatever form you may choose. This is one reason why I enjoy stacking it with PowerMax XT. It contains 5g of creatine mono along with the great pumps you get from it. One of the things I like about HyperMax XT is it contains Agmatine. That ingredient alone will product nice pumps. It's pretty potent so I would suggest starting at 1/2 - 3/4 of a scoop and go from there. I usually do 3/4-1 scoop. In my opinion, it's the perfect amount of stim for me. I get great focus and energy along with lasting pumps. It isn't too strong for me but I usually don't take a full scoop.

TF supplements is having a deal right now. Buy 1 get 1 50% off of HyperMax XT. Pretty good deal! Sometimes they will also throw in a shirt or shaker cup with the order so that's always cool.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you looking for a stim product or an overall workout product? High volume by PEScience is stim free, but includes a full dose of citrulline, licensed nitrates, agmatine, and also includes taurine, ferulic acid, and hydromax (glycerol). The nice thing about it being stim free is you can take it at night, or if you feel you need an extra kick when you take it earlier in the day, you can take a caffeine tablet or any other stimulants you want.
Alphamine with high volume. Best of all worlds. :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Dang....is Primatene 12.5 mgs or??

9g of Cit Mal?

You are one of the few I respect highly but isnt 9 gms alot?
Primatene depends on State as far as how much per tab - either Qty 30 at 25mg, or Qty 60 at 12.5mg - I'm in a 12.5mg State, but good call - should have used mg :D 25mg!

The Cit-Mal study that is the most closely related to "us" is:

Citrulline Malate Enhances Athletic Anaerobic Performance And Relieves Muscle Soreness

Change of Effect Decrease
Trial Design Double blind
Trial Length 1-7 Days
Number of Subjects 41
Gender Male
Ages 18-29, 30-44
Body-Types Trained, Average

Notes for this study:
Supplementation with 8g citrulline (as malate, with 10g sugar that was also used in placebo condition) during a weight lifting protocol (perform as many reps as possible until fatigue for multiple sets) noted that citrulline was able to delay fatigue and promote more reps performed per set for all sets except the first two and reduced post-workout muscle soreness.
I was off by 1g because I use a 3g Scoop in my tub and just do 3 scoops :D It's 8g.