Controlled Labs Black Hole

619sss

Awards
Hello guys

I was looking for something to improve my appetite....

So I have found that controlled labs black hole supplement increase appetite, but the supplement state that it contain ingredients that causes cancer, and sh it.

What's the ingredient?

Have anyone tried black hole?

Check out this product I found on iHerb.com.
Controlled Labs, Black Hole, Appetite Enhancement Formula, 90 Capsules
Controlled Labs, Black Hole, Appetite Enhancement Formula, 90 Capsules - iHerb.com

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
Strongly recommend and advise a supplement called Ravenous by project AD .. i take 2 capsules with normal meals and 3 caps with larger meals ( ensuring i dont go over 6 per day ) .. keeps my digestion moving and makes me haaaangry!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's just that stupid prop code for California, that warning is on everything that is sold there it seems like. Black hole is a solid product

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hyde

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That's just that stupid prop code for California, that warning is on everything that is sold there it seems like. Black hole is a solid product
why is it that CA has to be different.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is due to prop 65, which labels many things in California as possibly being linked to cancer. This has nothing to do with the product in question, although the product itself isn't very effective. The alkylamides in black hole mimic endocannabinoids but they are not very effective in practice. If you want a bulk with a product that can increase hunger, I would look into Anabeta Elite by PEScience. Some people experience an increase in appetite from anabeta elite, and it contains ingredients that will help you lower body fat percentage and increase lean mass.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
This is due to prop 65, which labels many things in California as possibly being linked to cancer. This has nothing to do with the product in question, although the product itself isn't very effective. The alkylamides in black hole mimic cannabinoids but they are not very effective in practice. If you want a bulk with a product that can increase hunger, I would look into Anabeta Elite by PEScience. Some people experience an increase in appetite from anabeta elite, and it contains ingredients that will help you lower body fat percentage and increase lean mass.
dam it, i knew that- was trying to think of it before someone mentioned it, but ty

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is due to prop 65, which labels many things in California as possibly being linked to cancer. This has nothing to do with the product in question, although the product itself isn't very effective. The alkylamides in black hole mimic endocannabinoids but they are not very effective in practice. If you want a bulk with a product that can increase hunger, I would look into Anabeta Elite by PEScience. Some people experience an increase in appetite from anabeta elite, and it contains ingredients that will help you lower body fat percentage and increase lean mass.
Great post. I like CL very much as a company, and Black Hole won't give you cancer....but for appetite stimulation, only 2 things have ever had a dramatic effect on me, (well, 3).

1. The first couple weeks on Lecithin Granules (not entirely certain of the reason for this)
2. Any product with a quality Anacyclus Pyrethrum extract (Anabeta Elite, Test1fy)
3. Any product/ingredient that stimulates Ghrelin, (mk-677, Or1gin)

Increased Ghrelin seems to have the strongest and longest duration of appetite stimulation. For those looking for a sustained increase in appetite alongside many other beneficial effects, I would look at Or1gin, Anabeta Elite, or Test1fy.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
guess at the end of the day, what ever ingredient works best for you by mimicking hunger, that is what counts.

could always eat more carbs that are high glycemic index (GI), which means the body needs to produce extra insulin to digest them. that will work

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Black Hole helps me feel not as full, so I can put more food away. It never really made me hungry per se.

I've heard that about Soy Lecithin, Tr1umph, and ABE.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Simply put; this^. Many supps wishing to be compliant in CA need to have this warning on their bottles due to hyper sensitive regulations.

I have never used Black Hole personally - I have literally never been at a point that I could not eat enough calories to reach my goals. I simply decrease fiber intake and/or increase the processing of my food if lack of appetite becomes an issue. I guarantee you can drink something blended easier than eating it, provided you don't mind the taste (meat, veggies, etc). Adding in liquid calories from milk is very cheap and effective if you tolerate dairy well (most do not).

I don't really recommend relying on sugar and oil as primary means to increase calories, but you could do worse for yourself than adding olive oil to some meals, eating fattier cuts of meat, or adding some honey to shakes. Mashing your potatoes or using a white over brown rice makes getting carbs in easier as well. Ground meats are both more processed and can be bought fatty as you prefer. Bread and bagels are very processed, and to go a step further with rice and oats can be bought powdered as baby food even. Nut butters less filling than whole nuts, etc.

If you end up getting too little fiber this way, you can always drink some psyllium husk powder at end of day after last meal. It's not as good as whole foods IMO, but it can keep you regular if you are consistent at least and can be drank instead of eaten.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never used it personally just forum talk about it. Personally I can easily throw down 10k calls a day

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have never used it personally just forum talk about it. Personally I can easily throw down 10k calls a day
Now that is Beast mode