Think this will be a decent stack?

J

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Once again I'm very tempted to move into the un-natural phase, but that voice in my head is telling me I still have a lot of natural room for growth. I have access to getting test e if I did decide the un-natural route, but here I am turning to the natty supplements again. I have taken Anabeta Elite a few months back noticed pretty decent weight gain and body composition changes. I also took Alphamax- XT with x-gels honestly I didn't notice much from that. So I'm thinking about running

Anabeta Elite
Tr1umph from OL

Thoughts?

domtastix

domtastix

Awards
If u not keen to run, then hit one of the Ghrp's, stimulates natural GH release,

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Once again I'm very tempted to move into the un-natural phase, but that voice in my head is telling me I still have a lot of natural room for growth. I have access to getting test e if I did decide the un-natural route, but here I am turning to the natty supplements again. I have taken Anabeta Elite a few months back noticed pretty decent weight gain and body composition changes. I also took Alphamax- XT with x-gels honestly I didn't notice much from that. So I'm thinking about running

Anabeta Elite
Tr1umph from OL

Thoughts?
I feel it would be a beneficial stack, you could further enhance it e.g. by adding in ARA, X Gels or X-Factor and Test1fy.

or even Derma Str3ngth Unleashed or the cap version.

Or1gin or Follidrone 2.0,

Plenty of products on the market to work in natty stacks.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would try x gels with Anabeta elite. It's a stack that's been used extensively here from respected members with great results.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As is this looks like a great natural bulk or recomp stack

Given more budget my next recommendation would be to stack ARA (X-gels)

But you've already covered your bases well with this, get ready for muscle fullness, increased appetite, and gains

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Anabeta Elite
Tr1umph from OL

Thoughts?
If you have the money, I'd also toss in ArA again. I know you didn't get much from alphamax + x-gels, but with this new stack, ArA will really shine. Anabeta elite will help you lower your body fat % and gain muscle, and the lodhra in ABE + the soy lecithin in tr1umph will amplify the effects of ArA. This is probably the best natty stack on the market.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good stack.

In week four, if you want, I'd add in X Gels. However, ABE on its own is a great product.

Another great product that doesn't get enough love is CEL PCT Assist.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Considering that diet and training is most important, and will play the largest roles in getting you too your goals, that stack is more than enough. IMO, stacking more is just going to=$$$$.

ABE is a solid product alone, and already a stack within itself. Triumph is a stack aswell, with some well proven ingrediants and the inclusion of PA is just killer. So you will have a ton of great ingrediants stacked together.

Best of luck with your run.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do ArA with AlphaMax XT for 8 weeks. If you can handle a higher dose of forskolin then I would also add Anabeta Elite. All 3 are amazing products.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anabeta Elite
Tr1umph from OL

Thoughts?
Definitely look into the ABE/Xgels stack bro. Such a great duo and each product compliments each other nicely.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Anabeta Elite
Tr1umph from OL

Thoughts?
We all go through this at one time. The difference between growth natural and other can be dramatic for some of us. Abe is great to run and PA has some great benefits. What dose of Ara did you use? May have been why you didn't get much.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We all go through this at one time. The difference between growth natural and other can be dramatic for some of us. Abe is great to run and PA has some great benefits. What dose of Ara did you use? May have been why you didn't get much.
This is what I was going to ask. The dose can make a big difference. Also, did you dose only on workout days?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Cycle Logs 14
M Weight Loss 27
S Supplements 34
B Anabolics 8
spshond Supplement Logs 0